PDA

View Full Version : What's up with HQ?

Genen
09-16-2017, 11:42 AM
Hello DECA/GREE,
Just want to check why you guys completely abandoned further HQ development. As of now it is mostly useless for top factions and no one really spends on it. So instead of countless circle talk with "MW reps" that repeat the same issues over and over again. Lag blah blah. We need compensate for some useless Infantry Attack +1% blah blah and so on, may be you can engage in big picture convos with folks who understand this game and may be help you to make it more interesting.
So couple advises on HQ:
1. Airstrip. Prizes for upgrades well off base and not worth it to spend gold on. Suggestion: revise them and make them something that all want (health packs, stamina packs, time reduction for upgrades and so on).
2. Add new buildings. Add temp bonuses as a faction temp prizes. HR, Stamina, Box Drop rate and so on.
I have more to say about other events, but want see if it is matter for u.
Good luck

Mic (LMKM)
09-16-2017, 03:06 PM
This guy above has a very good point. The HQ was supposed to change the game but it is a joke now. Some don't even utilize the few good attributes it has. Top teams are maxed to the point the rewards are no longer worth upgrading anything else. There are many empty plots available for expansion so not sure why nothing has been added. Foundation is there. Adding things isn't hard after that.

I think there are lots of good ideas out there not being conveyed, or just being ignored by the Gree/Deca representatives who's job it is to make the game better by listening to the players' suggestions.

Speed ump
09-16-2017, 05:09 PM
One of the boosts in HQ has never worked. It has been discussed with gree, and then Deca for months now. They are still looking into it. I wonder if the investigations will be completed in my lifetime. Maybe some of the younger players will yet get to enjoy this boost within theirs. A lot of gold and resources were spent on something that does nothing. Just another day in the life of MW? You decide.

Annihilator2
09-17-2017, 12:53 PM
I listen that some representatives already leaved the table because nobody listens the community.