PDA

View Full Version : *QueenMila* DDOS Comp follow up

HellRaizer
09-08-2017, 04:26 AM
In the first announcement the rule was

After the discussion with Player Representatives we agreed upon giving out to every Player who participated in the HCB event:

5 Daily Points as a compensation for Day 3,
10 Daily Points as a compensation for Day 4.

These points together with the result that you achieved in the event will be your final score.

in the second announcement the rule was slightly adjusted to

1. Player must have participated during Day 1 or day 2 of the event.
2. Distribution of the items is taking place in 2 steps. You can find detailed information about the steps here :
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...g-DDos-Attacks
Step 1 (distribution of items) of the process is already complete and step 2 (logging in to get rest of the eligible rewards) is in progress.

So here is my situation:

Original Points:
Day 1 : 0
Day 2 : 10
Day 3 : 10
Day 4 : 5

Total 25 points.

So I did Day 2 .. Therefore I meet the criteria of: Day 1 or day 2 of the event.

Therefore my orginal 25 points + the additional 15 = 40 points. As such, I should have all the units. And yet all three goals are still live for me.

ticket 3227613
player id 879052626

Please advise

secondly you advise that people should search their inventory for

Ahmose Merc
Ahmose Raider
Ahmose Void-Vandal
Ahmose Devil
Ahmose Arabella
Ahmose Avatar
Ahmose Skyshark
Ahmose Ranger
Ahmose Artemis
Ahmose Panther
Ahmose Sun Hydra
Ahmose Knight
Ahmose Stingray
Ahmose Shockwave
Ahmose B29 Cyclone
Ahmose Sergeant

However the compensation goals require

Ahmose Marksmen-ii
Ahmose Peace Keeper
Ahmose Starfire

These three units aren't mentioned in your list, therefore how could the goals complete?

( i would have posted this in this comments section for the announcement as requested .. however the thread is locked)

Jg48
09-08-2017, 05:33 AM
Hate to say it but looks like someone is not very truthful. But that is nothing new with this company

ju100
09-08-2017, 05:42 AM
Same problem for everyone in my faction.

Tickets sent, but feedback when we have it is to go to the locked announcement post...

Arizona
09-08-2017, 08:14 AM
I'll give GreeDeca the benefit of the doubt for now; log in each day till the 16th September and see if I get the expected Quad and Triple strike units.
I've got some of the units in the above list so will wait on those expected from the +15pts.
The compensation goals I'd just ignore. Can't get the units anyway. Think they're just there to activate the compensation by logging in between those dates.
Can ticket them after if nothing changes.

Rolinz
09-08-2017, 02:11 PM
We wont hear from them at all until after the 16th. Just my guesstimate.

Didi someone forget to put a "+" sign in the coding?

It was called GREEMath, now will soon be known as "DecaMath"!

I had 10+10+10+3=33.

From their initial announcement, I should be getting 10 points for day 4 instead of just 3 points. Unless I am mistaken.

Mrs Cash
09-09-2017, 05:11 PM
Ticket was sent in, whining about the lag. I believe I finished with 21 points. I just checked my inventory, nothing past the 21 present. Will keep checking, smh.
I didn't screenshot them, tooooooooo many, but actually wrote it down for a change, took a pic, but naturally I am getting errors trying to upload it here. Will try another device...

sbs2716g
09-09-2017, 09:25 PM
Same here. Gotten 30 points on one account n the units I have is up to 30 points only. Can't find other units. Guess their script fail. Even the previous compensation we also did not get. Send in ticket but no reply while some players got the units

Why can't gree just award 15 points for next event instead

Annihilator2
09-11-2017, 02:49 PM
Was DDoS attack performed in this weekend again?
Performance went down in this WD again:(

sbs2716g
09-11-2017, 06:24 PM
it seem like that gree have admitted that there is some error and they will distribute the prizes today.... let say what happen later on.

HellRaizer
09-22-2017, 02:13 PM
Fyi ... There's been utter silence on the forums
. But here's the state of play...

Most people have now been paid out... But some people were still missed out.. so now... You have to send a ticket in and apparently it should only take support 24 hours to award you with the prizes..

Brown Out
09-23-2017, 11:55 AM
Zzzzzzzz
😴

WBS
09-24-2017, 09:02 AM
Fyi ... There's been utter silence on the forums
. But here's the state of play...

Most people have now been paid out... But some people were still missed out.. so now... You have to send a ticket in and apparently it should only take support 24 hours to award you with the prizes..

Don't lunching has been an improvement over Gree to this point? To me it seems like it's been the same old BS and lack of quality.

Karrazz
09-26-2017, 07:37 AM
Hi everyone!

I would suggest to have a look at the following post: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?123593-Hardcore-Boss-Amhose-compensation-process-status&p=1571499#post1571499

I addressed some of the problems raised here and there. I hope it will clarify things for all of you!

Best,
Karrazz

PS: Math, that’s an interesting concept :D although we’re not looking at a person doing some simple math but more like copy pasting 10 000 lists of IDs into a window, fun times, believe me :P

WBS
09-26-2017, 05:58 PM
Zzzzzzzz
��

That's a great way to describe Gree/Deca, and the state of the game.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-26-2017, 09:48 PM
I don't know nuttin. Seems easier to just give the junk to all.