PDA

View Full Version : Kingpin Thing

TZora
09-07-2017, 12:00 PM
So i didn't play the last few events from some 3 weeks. my kingpin thing has dropped to lvl 1. and now i don't have the one click access to do limited time quests. i don't care if i cant do the one click thing, just wanted to say... KISS MY ASS GREEDY/DECA!

you cant force me to play this stupid game day-in day-out anymore lol

Dirty Larry
09-09-2017, 01:45 AM
So i didn't play the last few events from some 3 weeks. my kingpin thing has dropped to lvl 1. and now i don't have the one click access to do limited time quests. i don't care if i cant do the one click thing, just wanted to say... KISS MY ASS GREEDY/DECA!

Tell us how you really feel.

TZora
09-10-2017, 12:17 PM
it is raining outside and i have a couple of days off from work. just watched a movie and it was good. feeling light-headed and relaxed. thinking of cooking something, kinda starving lol..

oh were u asking about the game? :rolleyes:

Mrs Cash
09-10-2017, 12:33 PM

You can play every event, but if you don't use gold, you lose KingPin level(s). Thats not going to make me buy gold, especially in this bug infested game. I don't get how people pour thousands of dollars into this, or any game for that matter.

LeatherKicks
09-13-2017, 05:10 PM
Tears are falling.

A sea of butthurt. If you cant afford to get to level 2 kingpin, then you that may be the tell tell problem. I didnt cry when mine dropped to level 4 from building to level 6 and then building it to level 6 again. I will say one thing, if it happens again you will be hearing from me. Other than that, happy tales from me. Lol

LeatherKicks
09-13-2017, 05:12 PM
Not to mention street assault is faster, anyone notice? Probably not, meh.

bevsxrs
09-13-2017, 05:39 PM

Had no issues with SA at all. No lag etc. :) seemed much better.

Foty
09-14-2017, 03:14 AM
You can play every event, but if you don't use gold, you lose KingPin level(s). Thats not going to make me buy gold, especially in this bug infested game. I don't get how people pour thousands of dollars into this, or any game for that matter.

I can get to level two and maintain it gold free. Just be active during events. That being said, I am with you as I wont buy gold on this game. Spending just means that players agree with and/or don't care about all the issues with the game. I will admit, some events, (sa) have run a lil smoother since deca came on board, but some events have had more issues as well. Players that spend 100's on this game only seem to care about how many other players they can beat or what kind of stats buying bundles gets them. And yes I know, this game is run by a company that has people they need to pay. But stop giving top spenders kickbacks and make it a little more balanced, fix bugs and make the game fun again and you just might get more people willing to buy gold if they think that they have a chance of finishing and event or placing decent.

bevsxrs
09-14-2017, 06:26 AM
I can get to level two and maintain it gold free. Just be active during events. That being said, I am with you as I wont buy gold on this game. Spending just means that players agree with and/or don't care about all the issues with the game. I will admit, some events, (sa) have run a lil smoother since deca came on board, but some events have had more issues as well. Players that spend 100's on this game only seem to care about how many other players they can beat or what kind of stats buying bundles gets them. And yes I know, this game is run by a company that has people they need to pay. But stop giving top spenders kickbacks and make it a little more balanced, fix bugs and make the game fun again and you just might get more people willing to buy gold if they think that they have a chance of finishing and event or placing decent.

I can maintain a KingPin lvl 3 without spending gold, just being active.

Mrs Cash
09-14-2017, 07:51 AM
I can maintain a KingPin lvl 3 without spending gold, just being active.
My apologies. I am at level 3 for most of my accts, very active.

Faster, yes, but still plenty of deploys kicking back. Frustrating when you have to waste time waiting to get them all in so I can switch accounts, which is a waiting chore all in itself.

sister morphine
09-14-2017, 10:53 PM
My apologies. I am at level 3 for most of my accts, very active.
I can get to level 4 with no gold. Usually lose it and have to claw it back again, thanks to the points steal, but still...

Faster, yes, but still plenty of deploys kicking back. Frustrating when you have to waste time waiting to get them all in so I can switch accounts, which is a waiting chore all in itself.
Having more accounts than you have devices is a bit like the guy who bought all those energy regen items, and now wants the game altered so he doesn't have to log in every 70 minutes at work. A self-inflicted wound! :D

LeatherKicks
09-15-2017, 02:52 AM
Never had a problem with too many accounts lol. About 18 of them dont mean anything to me, they are there just to look pretty and or help teams. I build them gold free for the purpose of no reason other than to not let them get weak. As far as me.... if anyone does anymore than that. The game will become a lifestyle choice. I have 4 mains that i spend all my efforts on which in hate and revenge is about the max amount of time you can spend on various accounts. Do i enjoy 4 more than 1, probably. Can i build them to ridiculous levels a 1 account can. Probably not. So depends what you are looking for, less money spent all around having free stuff from various accounts, is one benefit. I dont even know why i wrote this essay. But here it is. Lol

I also can deploy 22 accounts in 10 minutes with two tappers. If i had two more devices, and they werent either confiscated or stolen from me. I could do it in 5. Just saying... most people dont spend four accounts worth on one node. Hence... you could practically take on top 30 with such a tactic. Just giving advice. Lol in hotspots anyway...

Not to mention your points just look higher when you have bonus on hence why its only a bonus, not the actual value of the unit. You will need tonka trunks for that, or demons. So itd be easy to throw off such a team thinking they deployed more with no bonus. C;

TZora
09-15-2017, 11:14 AM
Tears are falling.

A sea of butthurt. If you cant afford to get to level 2 kingpin, then you that may be the tell tell problem. I didnt cry when mine dropped to level 4 from building to level 6 and then building it to level 6 again. I will say one thing, if it happens again you will be hearing from me. Other than that, happy tales from me. Lol

all i was trying to say is that this game is turning into something else. it makes u spend, be it time or money. i play for some fun, not to blow away my assets.

so i was just trying to tell greedy/decca that their effort to make me spend time and money has failed, miserably.

tears? butthurt? wow lol. we have a smarty right over here :D