PDA

View Full Version : Slow Core Boss, Beat your servers!

evj
08-24-2017, 02:10 PM
Really? We live in 2017 and your servers cant even keep up with a mobile game? This is totally bs, it wasn't possible to do a hit or log in last minutes. Sniping last minutes are common, you guys know this.
Several on my teams lost due to this awful lag and this is not first time it happens.

This is really great consider the time players use for these events, big respect for your players..... not.

Cindee429
08-24-2017, 02:39 PM
Why have this event when the lag is the worse I've ever seen ? It's unfathomable how many times we (the players) (the customers) have to send in tickets & repeat the issues with this game & still never get a resolution. So many players were affected with this lag could hit due the the spinning circle of death & everyone should be compensated with 40 points for the completion of HCB !!! Totally inexcusable & this needs to be fixed & addressed asap as we still have one more day of lag issues I'm sure !!

Greeny1
08-24-2017, 04:17 PM
Nice to see that they have addressed this issue straight away.......

cajunman
08-24-2017, 04:47 PM
Nice to see that they have addressed this issue straight away.......

The lag is continuing after the last second bs of day 3. The lag in day 4 without people pushing last second is brutal. Takes a minute or so to get a hit in.

sister morphine
08-24-2017, 10:51 PM
As someone who got sniped out of 4th place at the end of Day 3 by a player who scored about 54 million in the last eight minutes, my sympathy is limited (I got matched with not just one or two, but four gold spenders). Yes, the lag needs fixing, but you guys know it exists so surely should compensate as best you can.

For me the priority would be fix the matching. I don't mind a good battle with the other players on my list, so long as we're all on a similar level, but getting dropped in with people who can score over 500 million and over one billion in the first eight hours is a kick in the teeth.

Schwede
08-25-2017, 12:37 AM
This game is totally unplayable right now with the majorlag, really hope deca/gree donīt have SA this weekend fix the lag instead because you will see many players leave this game or atleast start play goldfree if this continues.And start communicate with us what you doing to fix this so we see that you care about this issue.

Greeny1
08-25-2017, 12:53 AM
No change on fixing the lag. And sister morphine it's one thing taking into account the lag at the end of a day when sniping.....but not when you can't summon or hit! And it's still the same now. Game is unplayable in its current state. Needs to be sorted or at acknowledged by the company who runs the game! Becoming a joke how things are run in this game.

DoomsdayMY
08-25-2017, 02:20 AM
As someone who got sniped out of 4th place at the end of Day 3 by a player who scored about 54 million in the last eight minutes, my sympathy is limited (I got matched with not just one or two, but four gold spenders). Yes, the lag needs fixing, but you guys know it exists so surely should compensate as best you can.

For me the priority would be fix the matching. I don't mind a good battle with the other players on my list, so long as we're all on a similar level, but getting dropped in with people who can score over 500 million and over one billion in the first eight hours is a kick in the teeth.

Scrap the whole event and go back to the Epic boss. Match ups have become a joke. If you're in the wrong time like me, the event is a farce. While we're getting 24 hour LTQ's with massive stat gains, is there any point in doing any other event? We might as well be gold free and 100% energy

Bobcc68
08-25-2017, 02:42 AM
The lag is just ridiculous, what's going to happen with SA later?

evj
08-25-2017, 04:09 AM
Just got info that their server providers have a DDoS attack and this is the reason of the awful lag.

If this is the reason, we cant blame the game guys.

Please keep us updated.

sister morphine
08-25-2017, 05:42 AM
Scrap the whole event and go back to the Epic boss. Match ups have become a joke. If you're in the wrong time like me, the event is a farce. While we're getting 24 hour LTQ's with massive stat gains, is there any point in doing any other event? We might as well be gold free and 100% energy
I'd love to see Epic Boss return more, so long as the prizes were worthwhile - not just a succession of low stat items that just make the already sluggish loading even worse, with no benefit to the player.

sister morphine
08-25-2017, 05:44 AM
Just got info that their server providers have a DDoS attack and this is the reason of the awful lag.

If this is the reason, we cant blame the game guys.

Please keep us updated.
I was able to get on and kill one more boss about 80 minutes ago. Should say I'm on iOS and the extreme lag seems to be an Android problem mostly.

sister morphine
08-25-2017, 05:50 AM
No change on fixing the lag. And sister morphine it's one thing taking into account the lag at the end of a day when sniping.....but not when you can't summon or hit! And it's still the same now. Game is unplayable in its current state. Needs to be sorted or at acknowledged by the company who runs the game! Becoming a joke how things are run in this game.
OK, being unable to summon is one thing (there seems to be a reason for it though), but if lag makes sniping impossible, you'd just have to build your score up earlier in the day as best you can and keep an eye on stuff. A bit like us plebs have to! ;)

LeatherKicks
09-14-2017, 11:06 AM
Get better internet. Not only have i updated all equipment outside my house, ive updated all electronic equipment and have atleast 150mbs at any given time with a refresh of 19ms. I think you should look into that before crying.

Secondly some electronic cpus work better, just that simple. A s5 samsung will outperform a tablet samsung all day long. Never tried apple and never will. S8 is even better. And if your playing via 4g data... good luck. Im all the time on 5g wifi. C;

Of course im talking about beyond the attack....