PDA

View Full Version : Boost Building sales

Illuminatus
08-10-2017, 11:47 AM
with all these boost building sales for in game cash
when will there be new boosts added for those who already have all the boost buildings

yeh its nice your looking after the free players but give something for the gold spenders

ju100
08-10-2017, 12:28 PM
with all these boost building sales for in game cash
when will there be new boosts added for those who already have all the boost buildings

yeh its nice your looking after the free players but give something for the gold spenders

I have boost buildings, but not on sale. I could contact the support, but I won't get an answer before the end of the sale...

Brown Out
08-11-2017, 12:32 PM
I have boost buildings, but not on sale. I could contact the support, but I won't get an answer before the end of the sale...

You probably already have them.

ju100
08-11-2017, 12:59 PM
You probably already have them.

You're on my ignore list, but I wasn't logged in, so here's my answer : nope, I don't have them since I can buy them for gold.

Illuminatus
08-12-2017, 12:31 PM
You're on my ignore list, but I wasn't logged in, so here's my answer : nope, I don't have them since I can buy them for gold.

Yes you do have them as they dont show up, only a few are available for cash purchase

ju100
08-12-2017, 02:17 PM
Yes you do have them as they dont show up, only a few are available for cash purchase

They advertise a sale, I'm looking for a sale. Dumb me.

vdubber
09-11-2017, 07:46 AM
I bought boost buildingsales upgrading them as quick as possible. Don't seem much improvement in stats though

WBS
09-11-2017, 05:13 PM
What is your highest bonus? Air, ground Infantry or Sea?

For example my air bonus is over 1 million% increase and the next highest is sea at 10000%. The only units or boost buildings that up my stats are air.

vdubber
09-16-2017, 08:31 AM
What is your highest bonus? Air, ground Infantry or Sea?

For example my air bonus is over 1 million% increase and the next highest is sea at 10000%. The only units or boost buildings that up my stats are air.

I try to buy units to mach bonuses. Last unit I bought was infantry 3500 units! Small increase in stats