PDA

View Full Version : circle of death

whitepath23
08-09-2017, 05:16 PM
well, after 1 stent in gree jail, and 2 retirements, I lost my accounts today because my cell phone broke and was over zealously sent back. I sent and email on a email i had gotten from them with my game id...no idea what will happen

Mrs Cash
08-10-2017, 11:30 AM
I have had an account transferred from one Android device to another, twice in the past, due to dead and irreplaceable batteries, without any problems.
Had to download and install the game on the new device and send in a ticket from there, and to include an entire OLD ticket (copied and pasted) that contains all the OLD account and device information.
If u had multiple accounts, hopefully its just a matter of sending a new ticket, one old ticket info, and provide them with multiple account ids.
Hopefully Deca has the knowledge.
Fingers crossed...
Good luck.

whitepath23
08-10-2017, 09:45 PM
I have had an account transferred from one Android device to another, twice in the past, due to dead and irreplaceable batteries, without any problems.
Had to download and install the game on the new device and send in a ticket from there, and to include an entire OLD ticket (copied and pasted) that contains all the OLD account and device information.
If u had multiple accounts, hopefully its just a matter of sending a new ticket, one old ticket info, and provide them with multiple account ids.
Hopefully Deca has the knowledge.
Fingers crossed...
Good luck.
Well building sake and I can't get in game and no reply from deca or gree.....do they not read the board everyday

whitepath23
08-11-2017, 08:39 PM
Nothing yet

whitepath23
08-12-2017, 06:39 AM
still nothing at all except gree says it is a google play account issues because accounts are linke to a google play account 4 hours on phone with google and they kicked it back to gree because they said game progress is saved on their servers

WBS
08-12-2017, 02:07 PM
still nothing at all except gree says it is a google play account issues because accounts are linke to a google play account 4 hours on phone with google and they kicked it back to gree because they said game progress is saved on their servers

It's on Gree/Deca's end, they just won't admit they are responsible for the problems. It's like when they put out events with no quality control, their is bugs involved and players are able to get more stuff than Gree intended, and then blame the player for cheating for simply tapping.

whitepath23
08-12-2017, 03:40 PM
It's on Gree/Deca's end, they just won't admit they are responsible for the problems. It's like when they put out events with no quality control, their is bugs involved and players are able to get more stuff than Gree intended, and then blame the player for cheating for simply tapping.

Yes so awful that gree just has head in the sand. An account of 7.9 bb attack and defense near 12 bb and a health.regen full in 24 minutes and plus 39 energy would never be able to be rebuilt

whitepath23
08-14-2017, 04:32 PM
Yes so awful that gree just has head in the sand. An account of 7.9 bb attack and defense near 12 bb and a health.regen full in 24 minutes and plus 39 energy would never be able to be rebuilt

Still nothing he said she said

Mila Relyt
08-14-2017, 11:49 PM
I have a ticket in for about a week. I can log on to my accounts with my old android tablets but my new androids, using the same google play logon, gets a different set of Modern War accounts. Responses from CS is: send in account invite code, last log in, account name, receipt for gold purchase. I send in that info except for gold purchase. I've been away from the game for over a year so don't have any recent gold purchases. However, I explain that the issue is not that I lost my account, I can log into them from iPhone and from the old Android tablets. Been replacing tablets (batteries on $40 tablets don't last long) for four years with the same logon with no problems. Now the new tablets don't link to the right accounts. Their response is that they don't unlink MW accounts from Google Play accounts. I should log off the new devices and switch to the old devices to play. (my interpretation of their response.) I tell them no don't unlink cause I know I'll lose total access to my accounts since it doesn't sound like they understand the issue here. I re-explain the issue. Then their reply - they're sorry I can't access my google play account but Google can help me. So I replied again that I have no problem accessing my Google Play account. Waiting...

I keep my fingers crossed that the issue gets fixed and that the new tablets will pick up my accounts. I'm afraid when they do fix it that not only will my accounts not show on the new tablets, but they will disappear from the old tablets as well.

Based on the time stamp on the replies, I'm guessing they're not from the US or Europe. The English on the replies are dead-on (better than I can criticize) so being the analyst that I am, I would picture somebody in a faraway land or some ai picking out key words and selecting canned responses, trying to fit the best response to an issue that they don't have a response for. Missing from their response list: We'll fix it right away. Please wait ten minutes, log off and log back on.

Annihilator2
08-16-2017, 10:48 AM
I have the same problem with droid. I didn't buy gold in more than year and have troubles with finding receipts. It seems that I lost the accounts finally due to such Gree's responses:

Their response is that they don't unlink MW accounts from Google Play accounts. I should log off the new devices and switch to the old devices to play. (my interpretation of their response.) I tell them no don't unlink cause I know I'll lose total access to my accounts since it doesn't sound like they understand the issue here. I re-explain the issue. Then their reply - they're sorry I can't access my google play account but Google can help me. So I replied again that I have no problem accessing my Google Play account. Waiting...

For info: you finally lost your progress because your Google account is fully linked to new Google play account where progress is stored.

Really, this problem is problem of Google. Gree can help but they don't want.

whitepath23
08-16-2017, 02:46 PM
I have the same problem with droid. I didn't buy gold in more than year and have troubles with finding receipts. It seems that I lost the accounts finally due to such Gree's responses:

For info: you finally lost your progress because your Google account is fully linked to new Google play account where progress is stored.

Yes exactly, so to be clear, a maxed faction that has never had a name change and fought in every war since start is down to one person who can play, my wife, and anyone that cared coud see accounts haven't been accessed. I even used a battle points email that has all my info in it that was being held because I was losing 58 million battle points on a loss

sbs2716g
08-16-2017, 09:49 PM
so u can log in to the new device but the game account is a new one (lvl 1?) and cant find your old account?

whitepath23
08-17-2017, 05:51 AM
so u can log in to the new device but the game account is a new one (lvl 1?) and cant find your old account?

Some how in July of 2015 someone else's accounts showed up with mine. Green decided to fix it I had to create a new email and THEY connected the accounts to that new email. The email.was pattersonmodernwar@gmail.com. it was just a dummy email. My real email is what GREE sepereated from. I played just fine until 2 weeks ago i fell on a rock floor in a restaruant.and broke my phone. Invotna replacement phone. A month prior I had deleted the dummy email. It was never checked, was auto filling on websites and honestly was just a pain in the rear. I have since found out I didn't just remove it from phone but deleted it from google. google blames gree because they say game progress is saved on trees servers. They have no problem helping on my real email, they need gree to help as developer.

1. Someone from gree could see the email account game is linked to,.and see if they can send an email to the email address.
2. They. Could look at recent emails about issues I had like missing units, hemorrhaging battle points and such. That email has the main account player I'd number in email and type of device.

3. They could see.....this guy has logged in everyday for forever, and now he isn't.

This is huge for me because I will never be able to get a new account where my main account was back. 24 minute full regen isn't that great when step3hen and others are full in 30 sec9nds and can pa a 125. My energy is plus 39. Triple strike over 100 and quad tonalmost 20. I need someone to help from gree.

Jg48
08-17-2017, 12:22 PM
Good ..... luck with gree/deca aka the monkey brigade

Ulrich von Bek
08-17-2017, 03:42 PM
2. They. Could look at recent emails about issues I had like missing units, hemorrhaging battle points and such. That email has the main account player I'd number in email and type of device.

Would re opening a closed support ticket from your main account help. I think you can do that via Grees website.

Or a helpful forum mod could try and help.

Mila Relyt
08-17-2017, 07:13 PM

My issue is different. My point was that customer service seems like an outsourced call center based on their replies and how we always end up back at first base. (Who's on first?)

But issue-wise, I have access to my account only on certain devices. iphone, of course. Then my android tablets. Three of my old tablets that were able to start were able to access my accounts. One of them runs out of power at about 20 minutes with a 2.4 amp power and full charge. One can go for two hours. Using the same google play account, one of my old tablets gets a different set of accounts. All of these are Android 4.2.2. So I bought a couple new devices. They are Samsung running Android 7.0. Using still the same google play account, I get a third set of accounts. The first set that I get on my iphone and the three old Androids contain my main account that, although not as advanced as whitepath's, has been growing for almost six years. The other two sets are beginners with two buildings and no progress.
Since I can access my accounts with the old devices, unlinking would be dangerous if they don't know what they're doing. If I tried linking the new devices to the iphone, while still using the same google play account, it tells me that that game center is already linked to a different google play account.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-17-2017, 07:25 PM
It is the circle of life, alpha-omega.....

sbs2716g
08-17-2017, 07:45 PM
My issue is different. My point was that customer service seems like an outsourced call center based on their replies and how we always end up back at first base. (Who's on first?)

But issue-wise, I have access to my account only on certain devices. iphone, of course. Then my android tablets. Three of my old tablets that were able to start were able to access my accounts. One of them runs out of power at about 20 minutes with a 2.4 amp power and full charge. One can go for two hours. Using the same google play account, one of my old tablets gets a different set of accounts. All of these are Android 4.2.2. So I bought a couple new devices. They are Samsung running Android 7.0. Using still the same google play account, I get a third set of accounts. The first set that I get on my iphone and the three old Androids contain my main account that, although not as advanced as whitepath's, has been growing for almost six years. The other two sets are beginners with two buildings and no progress.
Since I can access my accounts with the old devices, unlinking would be dangerous if they don't know what they're doing. If I tried linking the new devices to the iphone, while still using the same google play account, it tells me that that game center is already linked to a different google play account.

so now you cant access your main account (that one with the 24 min regen)even with the old android devices? or just on the new android device?

Mila Relyt
08-17-2017, 09:08 PM
whitepath has the 24 min regen.

I cannot access my main or any of my play accounts on the new android devices, a phone and a tablet, and one of the old androids as well. All using the same google play ID. However, that google ID works on the other three old android tablets.

I don't think the customer support people have an canned paragraph that addresses this issue so all they can send me is either "they don't unlink accounts" or "only google can help me recover or access my google play account."

whitepath23
08-18-2017, 01:04 AM
whitepath has the 24 min regen.

I cannot access my main or any of my play accounts on the new android devices, a phone and a tablet, and one of the old androids as well. All using the same google play ID. However, that google ID works on the other three old android tablets.

I don't think the customer support people have an canned paragraph that addresses this issue so all they can send me is either "they don't unlink accounts" or "only google can help me recover or access my google play account."

So the comment about, old tickets, I have a stack of opened un closed tickets. I used them because they had that long player I'd number and device. . I still remain locked out

whitepath23
08-28-2017, 11:49 AM
Success, we finally have a positive resolution. Thought I might ask about my wife's old mini in the Fisher can, but didn't want to push it.

Thank you

Green deca