PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone at Gree or Deca listen?

Greeny1
08-07-2017, 03:38 PM
Seriously.....you need to sort out why events are working and why. H&R is absolute ..... and players see it as time off unless they have time
to waste. How about the old style epic boss event or the old style raid boss event or Maybe even an SLTQ?!?

Freddy**
08-08-2017, 08:58 AM
I agree. H&R is a boring and way to long on an event. I don't even bother. I log in once or twice a day to open a box and collect my daily reward for the monthly prizes. More time for Clash.

bevsxrs
08-08-2017, 11:47 AM
I like H&R. It fills the week with something to do waiting for the usual scheduled events to take place. Anyone that doesn't like it should simply ignore it.

Tap. Tap. Tapping away! :)

Rickdee
08-18-2017, 10:23 AM
I like H&R. It fills the week with something to do waiting for the usual scheduled events to take place. Anyone that doesn't like it should simply ignore it.

Tap. Tap. Tapping away! :)

You might want to find a new hobby or pick up a book... If something to do is logging on your phone every 10 minutes then i feel bad for you...

The event is terrible and needs redo.

bevsxrs
08-18-2017, 11:21 AM
You might want to find a new hobby or pick up a book... If something to do is logging on your phone every 10 minutes then i feel bad for you...

The event is terrible and needs redo.

Good thing I don't have to log into my phone every ten minutes. It takes a while to regen stamina. We all have different likes and dislikes about any event. It's all good, don't need to feel bad for me :)

Tap tap tapping away! :)

colec023
08-20-2017, 10:57 AM
Old EB and SLTQ are coming back.