PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Galaxy S7 & S8 issues

QueenMila
08-07-2017, 03:48 AM
Hello Modern Warriors,

We know that those among you who are playing on Samsung Galaxy S7 and S8 devices have been facing many issues lately. Our CS Team have been receiving your reports as well as NS has been conveying all messages from Community Representatives. All of this feedback is being gathered and looked into. However, to make more substantial progress we would like to ask for more of your input. Such details like your settings, game version, your progress in the game, latency constitute a very unique ecosystem. Without knowing it, we are not always able to reproduce issues on our side. We know that what we ask you for might be of inconvenience but creating this one structured repository of current issues that everyone has access to would be of a great help.

As a basic checklist- please include the following minimum information in your reports-

1) Your Invite Code:

2) Your App(Game) Version, Build and Content Version: (see screenshot below)

3) Network Used: for e.g: WIFI, 3G, 4G etc.

4) What action led to the issue and if it is reproducible for e.g: checking goals, moving between maps, loading daily ranks etc.

Thank you in advance for your input!

Queen Mila

Brunstock
08-07-2017, 11:55 PM
It's not just a samsung phone issue.my samsung tablet has been bloody awful for a month now.
My almost new moto g4 + has the same issues wether on my home wifi or 4g network.......when will you admit the issue is yours and stop passing the buck.

sbs2716g
08-08-2017, 12:27 AM
it happen to all android device, not just S7/S8. note 2/note 4 and other device also affected...

solper
08-08-2017, 09:57 AM
it happen to all android device, not just S7/S8. note 2/note 4 and other device also affected...
My galaxy tab cant log in ;)

giz
08-08-2017, 12:35 PM

Totally agree all android devices regardless of make are affected by issues stop saying it's only 2 Samsung models affected as its wider spread than that

Ulrich von Bek
08-08-2017, 12:51 PM
Deca, lol! Trying to play down the issue, it's all Android devices. I sent in a ticket weeks ago and was told the developers where dealing with it. Nice job, it's now unplayable.

Mrs Cash
08-08-2017, 07:33 PM
Nice try, not only 2 Android devices. Add these to the list.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S.
Kindle Fire HD8.

Illuminatus
08-12-2017, 12:38 PM
Our phones/tablets arent the problem
Its yours service/servers

solper
10-25-2017, 05:31 AM
Samsung Galaxy S7 works fine even with LTQ's

Mrs Cash
10-28-2017, 07:50 AM
OP almost 3 months ago and Android lag is still horrendous. You guys need some new programmers. Probably additional servers as well. Smh...

WBS
10-31-2017, 05:20 AM
iOS is having lag issues also.