PDA

View Full Version : August Cycle Update

Karrazz
08-02-2017, 09:28 AM
Greetings Soldiers!

My name is Karrazz and I am your new <insert here motivational adjective> bug exterminator! While we’re still at introductions, I would like to also introduce to you Codeus, your consigliere (check out his presentation here! (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?123436-August-Cycle-Update&p=1570749#post1570749)).

While both of us will be working on making sure you have the best experience possible in game, my focus will be on the technical side. Basically, I am here to whip bugs to death and burn events before you even get to see them! Cool, right?

Here’s a few words about myself. Real life French nerd, I absolutely love playing different kinds of games. When I’m not bashing aliens with my space hammer, I am farming carrots in a valley full of dragons while getting that industrial production of my factories ramped up.
I love waffles and unicorns, and if you ever want to have a good chat about random topics, I’m always here to add up the memes and pimp the chat!

Now! Back on topic! :)
As you may have already read in the announcements last month, QueenMila announced the July event cycle. Now it’s my turn huehue!

Hate and revenge

Event Name
Start Date
End Date

Stadion Games
14-Aug
18-Aug

The Valley of the Kings
28-Aug
1-Sep

Epic Boss

Event Name
Start Date
End Date

Evil Game Designer Attacks
14-Aug
18-Aug

Akhenaten
28-Aug
1-Sep

Hardcore Boss

Event Name
Start Date
End Date

Hermocrates
7-Aug
11-Aug

Ahmose
21-Aug
25-Aug

Raid Boss

Event Name
Start Date
End Date

Leosthenes
31-Jul
4-Aug

Frontline

Event Name
Start Date
End Date

Kefalonia Rebellion
4-Aug
7-Aug

Gisr el-Mudir Battle
18-Aug
21-Aug

World Domination

Event Name
Start Date
End Date

Olympic Landing
11-Aug
14-Aug

Operation NileStorm
25-Aug
27-Aug

*Please note that any of the dates shown above are for planning purposes. These may be subject to changes depending on a lot of things (team needs, bugs, general planning, other events being way cooler, etc....).

That’s it for today! I hope you all enjoy what we prepared for you! :)

Karrazz(zzzz)