PDA

View Full Version : When will Deca listen

HellRaizer
07-31-2017, 04:20 PM
So far ..

2 player reps have quit.. leaving only 3 now (and will be less shortly)

Reasons being overpriced and number of Bugs increasing.. No comment was made about this.

HR units remain *10 higher than 9 months ago, therefore discrimating against newer accounts

Lag is getting worse.

HCB units and compensation were paid out incorrectly

Ultimate and masters timers for LTQ were incorrect and were only corrected within the last few hours after people had spent gold

Ultimate wrapper text for LTQ HR units was incorrect

Nearly everyone (except our resident troll BO) recognise these issues.

I've counted 20 retirments this month from faction I know

Why are Deca ignoring the bulk of the player base and focusing even more than Gree did on the Whales...

Twist of Cain
07-31-2017, 05:10 PM
Gree is Deca and Deca is Gree.... the Whales have been whamboozled. Look it up in the Urban dictionary.

WBS
08-01-2017, 07:37 AM
Agreed Hell Raiser. Nothing good is coming from Deca, it's only gotten worse. If they do t make changes for the better quick they won't have much more whale blubber to count in. All those who spend are not spending like they used to.

giz
08-01-2017, 03:27 PM
Got to say I'm beginner by to agree with hell everybody is suffering from buggy gameplay I posted in the lag post that I had no plroblems since becoming iOS only I'm guessing gree/deca read the message because I'm struggling to get on a lot of the time now

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-01-2017, 07:42 PM
When will you nice people wise up?It hurts me to see so many nice people getting stepped on, squeezed, bamboozled, and fleeced.

Cuombajj
08-02-2017, 07:03 AM
Just pull the plug on this poor excuse of a game