PDA

View Full Version : Can't build Dockside Mill

zibby42
07-24-2017, 06:35 PM
When I try to build a Dockside Mill, I get Error! Cannot reach server. Please check your internet connection and try again.

I'm able to build a Magic Playhouse or an Abandoned Building without a problem. I've closed and re-opened the game multiple times. I've tried on my home wireless and on Verizon 4G LTE and the same thing happens on both.

I'm using a Google Pixel running Android 7.1.2.

sister morphine
07-24-2017, 10:19 PM
Do you have any of them already? The Max is two; although it shouldn't show in your store if you have them.

namedud
07-25-2017, 12:45 AM
Similar "issue" with the Haunted Mansion, Frosty Hideout, and Chinese Pagoda. On iOS they bring up a pop up stating "invalid building." (I didn't even bother with the boost buildings I noticed were available so I don't know if those are still there.)

Maybe they were supposed to be limited like the Shamrock Pub and lacked the proper indications. Or maybe they are labelled correctly and erroneously had the time limit applied. Nothing is a surprise at this point. Hopefully everyone managed to come out further ahead than they would have been without the bonus building offerings.

Edit: Rodimus commented in another post that Dockside Mill and the other buildings I mentioned were available for 4 days. Possibly 5 by accident. Too bad I didn't see that sooner myself. Oh well. This game is way better when you don't give a blank.

zibby42
07-25-2017, 02:57 AM
Do you have any of them already? The Max is two; although it shouldn't show in your store if you have them.

I don't have any currently. They're still showing in my store. The boost buildings are gone.

BrisingrBoss
07-25-2017, 04:14 AM
man the cash buildings are saying invalid building, but they DIDNT HAVE A TIMER on them before so i didnt buy them, i worried more about the boost ones. now i cant build them even though they show in the store

azgrunge
07-25-2017, 04:31 PM
man the cash buildings are saying invalid building, but they DIDNT HAVE A TIMER on them before so i didnt buy them, i worried more about the boost ones. now i cant build them even though they show in the store

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^ same here. I didn't focus on the ones that weren't timed as thought I had time. They showed for me as well but don't any more. I think this is the last straw for me... will see