PDA

View Full Version : Gathering information on Lags in game

QueenMila
07-24-2017, 03:35 AM
Hello Modern Warriors,

We have received several reports from the community about the game Lagging during several occasions. Our engineering team is looking extensively into the issue and hence please use this thread to give us more details/screenshots/videos of instances where the game Lags for you. The more extensive the reports are, the easier it would be for us to track down the underlying issue.

As a basic checklist- please include the following minimum information in your reports-

1) Your Invite Code:

2) Your App(Game) Version, Build and Content Version: (see screenshot below)
http://i.imgur.com/sAdwkUf.png

3) Network Used: for e.g: WIFI, 3G, 4G etc.

4)What action actually led to the lag: for e.g: when tapping on Energy, Opening inventory, loading the daily ranks in HCB etc.

Thanking in advance for your efforts!

Queen Mila

WBS
07-24-2017, 10:12 AM
I'm on iOS, iphone6. Have the latest modern war update. The game lags when I hit all LTq targets, lags when I attack someone in WD, lags when I deploy in Front Line, lags when I do player versus player, lags when I use refills on Raid Boss. I don't have screen shots and I use Wifi and 4G LTE, in which it lags on both.

Mila Relyt
07-24-2017, 06:08 PM
Collecting cash whether it is a couple buildings or a whole base, placing a building or moving buildings after tapping on the green check box, between the last hit of a PVE target and when the splash screen appears, attacking someone in WD (four android tablets and an iPhone 4 - seems all the androids finish clocking at the same time, as if a gate had been finally opened), switching accounts, taking down bosses (although I don't know why we needed the animation even when it was only a few seconds - should be quick like pvp used to be.), expanding the base, and I'm sure others that I can't recall at the moment.

All androids are the same info as the screen shot above, the iPhone is build 1745.0. However, the iPhone 4 stopped getting iOS updates at version 7.1.2. also, it seemed a bit faster at building upgrades. noticed the same lag on both wifi and 4g (hotspot).

The lag is the same on any account opened on any of the devices, in other words, the account didn't make a difference. Some of the invite codes: 225-163-164, 761-578-027, 436-626-230, and 181-733-281

Mila Relyt
07-24-2017, 08:19 PM
Also, opening boxes and traveling to map areas.

giz
07-25-2017, 08:43 AM
I'm now exclusively on iPhone and don't seem to be suffering from lag too much now only time it affects me is loading up the game especially on the data pushes.
However when I was on android take your pick loading would take forever deploying in fl attacking players both in wd and normally would take an age trying to get from your base to another would take an age and even if you did especially just before I moved to iOS I couldn't do anything whatsoever I couldn't complete missions attack build etc it became a major pain in the you know what.
It's not really surprising that so many people are unhappy with the lag or have quit the game, the (and I mean gree here) team in charge never paid any attention to players concerns customer(lack of) service was laughable you could almost guarantee that tickets would be closed before they were even looked at and half the time you wouldn't get any sort of acknowledgement to receiving them.
Thank you for actually taking the time to ask for our input those of us that still use the forum actually do appreciate this

shadow2actual
07-25-2017, 09:43 AM
Find it hard to believe that they just now need our input after GREE has received thousands of support tickets over the years on this. Have all those been ignored?

giz
07-25-2017, 01:41 PM
Shadow cs was none existent if lucky you got an automated response.
Deca may have been a little slow (call it teething problems) but at least queenmila is trying

azgrunge
07-25-2017, 04:42 PM
Since everyone complains about the lag, putting all that stuff in this post is pointless. It takes 2-5 minutes to start, it then takes 10-20 seconds between levels on LTQs. Too long for me. I seldom do LTQs anymore and log in once per day vs 4-5 times (and will most likely be going to once per week). Also, it is a memory hog. Once a month I have to delete app and then load new as it starts at several hundred meg, then goes up to gig+. I have a 16 gig iPhone so that is a lot of demand. I would think with all the data on our phone put there by MW that there would be next to no lag.

Knikker
07-28-2017, 11:27 AM
Working from Samsung s5. Up to 10 days ago game worked reasonable. Since then almost every action is taking ages. Logging in is slow. Collecting money from buildings time. moving to maps is not so much effected it seems. That was always slow already. Killing any npc takes 10 to 20sec. Going to your target list is okay but refreshing the list takes 10 to 20 sec again. If the boss then is summoned the screen takes another 10 sec to load. Luckily you can back out of that screen on android. Next screen with the group showing the scored points takes another lag. Again a screen you can skip. then hit button to actually go hit the boss and another 10 sec lost. Killing it... another lag. To kill 1 boss takes anywhere from 45 sec up to 2 min!!! During weekend events: FL deploys take time and get bounced. During WD registering a hit takes almost up to 40 sec! ! If you have multiple accounts like me, it takes almost 15 min to kill a lvl 15 wall and drop DL what I did before in under 5 min.

I can't even tell you which version of mw I have as the button for the info doesnt work. I already flushed the cache, deleted the data (sometimes up to 2.5gb!!) and ever deleted game and re-installed it.

There is enough room on phone and external card. Play mainly on home wifi but also on 4G.

5 Aug 2017: Update after all issues started approx. 3 weeks ago.
This morning the FL started. I have not seen so many issues in the years I have been playing. First war I went to play, it did not show any units to deploy. Then sometimes it shows the units, but that you don't have any and if you tick it to buy you cannot buy the gunners or anything else. I was not able to deploy during the first war letting my team down. On other accounts in other faction it took me 12 minutes for 1 account to unload 250 deploys as the lag is terrible. So wherein previous FL's I was able to deploy 7 accounts in around 15 minutes and was sure deploys went out, now I have no idea if deploys will go and what time it will take.

FLTQ:
Maps don't load or take 4 to 5 minutes. Targets you hit do not deduct energy till minutes later and when you think you have killed a target and energy is reduced, you move to other account and find out that the earlier target did not register.

First time in all the years that I play that I really feel like quitting.

sbs2716g
07-30-2017, 07:14 PM
android was working fine (some lag and there but not serious) until 3 weeks ago...when Deca started 3 LTQ at one go..
and since then, the lag is bad.

1) LTQ - Go to map.. take at least one minute to go to each map (click visit button also nothing happen, just have to wait).
2) killing LTQ target also very slow in getting the pop up..and alway overhit.. then once the pop up went up, u click menu and try to go to the goal and visit, it is another wait.

3) FRONTLINE - -deploy alway get kickback... you keep on clicking until zero deploy, then suddenly, another 20-30 deploys came back so u have to click deploy again.. and another 10-15 will still came back (despite u have deploy).. and our ships are deducted but the deploy are not counted as well when such thing happen.

4) android FL timer is slower than IOS. hotspot already gone and won by a team in IOS, but in android, there is at least 15 sec lag and anything u deploy during these 15 sec will be kicked back.

5) WD -hitting an opposite is slow.. take at least 1 min... even hitting wall also slow, esp when u go into the WD immediately after logging in.. it will just spin circle .

6) FACTION HQ - this is the worst of all. very slow to get into HQ, wan to produce resourecs, the screen is very slow (as compare to IOS), sometime it take 1-2 mins to load the screen to produce/collect...

7) FACTION TAB IN MENU - this is also slow as well.. keep on spinning circles.. wan to donate, also have to wait.

all these happen in ANDROID recently.
for IOS, there are some lag here and there, but still acceptable.

Arizona
07-31-2017, 09:45 AM
Agree with everything sbs2716g said. Also, buying, selling, collecting buildings, and recycling units. In fact anything where the device has to sync and update with the server causes long delays and spinning circles on Android. The game is barely playable now.
I suspect MW got too big for the infrastructure in place. Looks like the servers can't handle the amount of data fast enough. Also has to be some serious errors in the dev/coding for things to get so slow so quickly. Start by going back to how things were a cycle back, when the gameplay was just about acceptable, probably around the time of the takeover, then look at how to improve the gameplay.

Don't know if it will help, but take an axe to some of the features from the early days of MW, cut them out and slim the game down.

Do beginners even do the Force Degradation goals? Give them PvP goals or something already built into the game. Dont need these extra loads.

Do we really need 64 maps? Cut them out and put all the LTQ goals on a handful of maps.
1 map of 5 targets for a LTQ Beginner
2 maps of 5 targets for LTQ Normal
3 maps of 5 targets for LTQ Prestige
4 maps of 5 targets for LTQ Masters
Delete all the other maps and npc's

Add a tabbed feature for notifications so we don't have to deal with popups constantly getting in the way of gameplay. Let players check when they want, not when the game tells them. Does anyone ever read them during fast paced events (with lag), or are they just an annoyance?

Remove the splash screens "Boss is coming". We know that! Go directly to the fight animation. There's always another delay when that screen pops up.

Too many units in the game.
Add a feature to consolidate boost units. Replace say 100 boost units with one boost unit and get a 100:1 reduction in units; or boost buildings where players can transfer unit boost to a building boost (Sea, Air, Ground, Inf).

In addition to accounts up to L300 I have a L6 account with 8 buildings and 151 units. It kicks serious bum in gameplay speed. That's gotta tell you something about account size v speed.

I'm playing the latest build of MW on updated Nexus devices, an iPhone 4s and Bluestacks 3. It's a joke when the iphone is the fastest device!

Annihilator2
07-31-2017, 10:32 AM
All you are right: game freezes in time of turning to server.
Conclusion is simple:
1. Improve performance in server side software.
2. Move SQL scripts from code to DB and optimize SQL script execution using standard methods (profiling, indexes, execution plans, limiting returned amount of records, etc.).
3. Sync only data needed for executing operation.
4. Remove retired data (keep volume of game data up to 200 MB)
5. ...

Currently, decrease number of events.

The game was fast in Funzio time when was one event in a time. All events (boxes, bosses, WD, LTQ) were sequentially. And LTQ was sequential: we finished normal and only then we went to prestige. All game infrastructure is build for such event running.

zhenyu
08-01-2017, 10:44 AM
1. Remove/reduce the animation. That will speed the game and reduce battery usage .
2. I noticed game runs faster on my mini account than my main on the same device and I assumed that is due to all the inventory junks that we have accumulated. The current recycle method is not efficient, it takes 10 minutes to recycle a couple hour of units. Also we have some unused special units that we cant get rid off. One method I will suggest is to let us to select/check all the units then select recycle only once instead of current method which ask for confirmation on every unit, which takes 3-4 clicks/popup to recycle one unit.

Mrs Cash
08-01-2017, 01:47 PM
Raid Boss: takes over one minute to summon and take down on Android, v 6.8.5, build 278. iOS, its just a few seconds, v 6.8.4,build 1745.0.

LTQ takes way too much time, to complete, and bad lag after completion. After initially hitting the visit button, there is a bad lag. Once tapping, if not counting or keeping track, keep hitting because you think you didn't complete it, and undoubtedly wasting energy. On Android.

sbs2716g
08-01-2017, 07:07 PM
1. Remove/reduce the animation. That will speed the game and reduce battery usage .
2. I noticed game runs faster on my mini account than my main on the same device and I assumed that is due to all the inventory junks that we have accumulated. The current recycle method is not efficient, it takes 10 minutes to recycle a couple hour of units. Also we have some unused special units that we cant get rid off. One method I will suggest is to let us to select/check all the units then select recycle only once instead of current method which ask for confirmation on every unit, which takes 3-4 clicks/popup to recycle one unit.

true.. and in android, if you look at your inventory, you still see units with stats of 60/50, 130/120... but when you go to recycling, they are not there for you to recycle. not sure why also.

Brunstock
08-02-2017, 11:51 AM
Pretty much sums up my experience of mw at the minute.......taking way too long to do anything.
It's nice to know that they realise there is a problem but I have no faith in them fixing it any time soon.

Mrs Cash
08-04-2017, 09:14 AM
This lag is ridiculous. Ticket sent in.

There was 21 minutes remaining on the Prestige Speed goal. I was at 9/15.
I couldn't finish it due to the lag and the failure of the screen loading correctly.
In what realm should it take over 21 minutes to finish 7 levels of an ltq?

The Raid Boss has gotten close to 2 minutes to enter, summon, and take out a single boss.

Deca really didn't know just how deep of a hellhole they were stepping in to, eh?

Jg48
08-04-2017, 04:45 PM
Wow the lag is even worse than the other day

Hire monkeys back

Loser
08-04-2017, 06:48 PM
Wow the lag is even worse than the other day

Hire monkeys back

Upgrade your device.

Game is running like Usain Bolt for me.

Even the Android ILQ has been fixed.

Brunstock
08-04-2017, 06:52 PM
16 minutes.....YES 16 BLOODY MINUTES for my units to even show on my unit list.....then takes 12 minutes for my 250 gunners to actually deploy then when the splash screen shows up 5 minutes after the war ends,it shows that only 175 deployed and the rest bounced back to me.......
Fltq maps won't load AT ALL.so it looks like your incompetence has given me the weekend off.....thanks for that at least.
Wonder what kind of compensation package gree/deca come up with to try and entice us to keep playing coz that last bribe,sorry compensation package for crimson tide still hasn't shown up....surprise,surprise.

Brunstock
08-04-2017, 06:54 PM
Upgrade your device.

Really pleased for you loser but I have a new device and don't consider ios devices as an improvement.

doeboy
08-05-2017, 03:56 AM
im unable to play for this ongoing fltq i click the go tab does nothing and im unable to play fl when i go to tab for fl it just spins and spins been like this for the past couple iltq as well screwing me out of good important units like health regen please fix this

Mrs Cash
08-05-2017, 05:31 PM
Upgrade your device.

Now that's funny.
Wrong answer..........

Seriously, nobody at Gree or Deca had/has an Android device, or knew someone, so that they could experience what we have to deal with?

vdubber
08-06-2017, 02:08 AM
I got 7 accounts. All experiencing this lagging issue.

I am on andriod. Some timesay I wait upto 3MINs for action to complete. No good in WD or Frontline.

It does not make aany difference what action I do. Collect cash, deploy units, build something etc. Even switching accounts.
This is really spoiling the game play.

It is pointless me rasing a ticket. You don't respond fully. I still have ticket unresolved (ok you responded to it) eventually. I gave you all the info asked for and now silence. This is for the ranking drop nd units locked.
Please fix it.

I have checked game is up to date. I have uninstalled nd reinstalled game. No improvement. My ANDROID DEVICE ARE UP TODATE.
I use Samsung Tab A.

See screen shot for frontline 8059

Jg48
08-06-2017, 07:25 AM
Sorry devices are up to date. That is not the answer. Gree/deca need to let the monkeys out of there cages. The monkeys never screwed things up this bad.

vdubber
08-06-2017, 08:57 AM
They should allow us to donate them to lower ranked players

solper
08-06-2017, 10:25 AM
I got this message: This app have trouble with google service ...

vdubber
08-06-2017, 10:56 AM
This is all a smoke screen. Really Deca/ Green are going to give us some new massive updates. ������������������

Mila Relyt
08-07-2017, 12:16 AM
Here's something that might help you pinpoint the android issues. I had decided to forgo the collecting on the base since it is not worth the five minutes or so for each account. But since it is a force of habit to hit the collect all button when I see it, I hit those buttons on two accounts on two identical tablets. So, I said oops and shut down the app on one tablet and restarted it to get at the raid boss. Well that account got back into the game and it turns out all the buildings were collected. Meanwhile, the other tablet that I didn't close and restart the app, was still clocking on the collect all action. So, whatever the issue is, the database must have been updated in the split second before I shut down the app. I tested it with moving buildings and starting upgrades also. Shutting down and restarting the app right away was faster than waiting for the app to finish clocking - the building was moved or the update was started on the shut down and restarted account. However, shutting down and restarting the app still took more time than the seven to ten seconds for the iPhone 4 to complete the same task.
Also, it would be nice if you could also fix the seven minutes it takes for the iPhone to log in, versus the one minute login of the Android.

Brunstock
08-08-2017, 12:13 AM
Here's something that might help you pinpoint the android issues. I had decided to forgo the collecting on the base since it is not worth the five minutes or so for each account. But since it is a force of habit to hit the collect all button when I see it, I hit those buttons on two accounts on two identical tablets. So, I said oops and shut down the app on one tablet and restarted it to get at the raid boss. Well that account got back into the game and it turns out all the buildings were collected. Meanwhile, the other tablet that I didn't close and restart the app, was still clocking on the collect all action. So, whatever the issue is, the database must have been updated in the split second before I shut down the app. I tested it with moving buildings and starting upgrades also. Shutting down and restarting the app right away was faster than waiting for the app to finish clocking - the building was moved or the update was started on the shut down and restarted account. However, shutting down and restarting the app still took more time than the seven to ten seconds for the iPhone 4 to complete the same task.
Also, it would be nice if you could also fix the seven minutes it takes for the iPhone to log in, versus the one minute login of the Android.

1 thing at a time mila........they are juggling so many problems right now that 1 mistake and they will be buried by them....

Bambamgunz
08-11-2017, 05:55 PM
Is it even a lag issue..seems more lag fixed it gets worse and spinners go on and on.
i have a device my mini can't empty health in WD cause it takes that long per hit.
I've completely switch to both platforms to play now.
Can't use just 1 or the other.

Arizona
08-11-2017, 06:02 PM
Is there anyone at Gree/Deca that knows how to fix the lag in the game? Every week it seems to get slower and slower. This is the worst I've seen WD. Spinning circles, no update that the wall or DL is dead. Just so much lag it's barely playable now. Reminds me when I first downloaded MW on an iPhone 3g in 2012, although that was marginally better than the game today.
How can you guys keep putting out events when no one there seems to have a clue how to fix things.
Some info that something is getting done about the game would be helpful and maybe delay more people quitting the game, or is everything working as intended?

PITA4PRES
08-12-2017, 01:05 AM
Takes forever to do anything. Last EB event I was in boss 150 with 20 minutes to go and my hits wouldn't register compleyely ****ing me out of the prizes I should have earned. I also wasted gold trying to kill it Bosses are also taking anywhere from 10-15 minutes just to kill one. Takes 5 minutes for a hit to register in WD. FL was a big ****ing joke as I couldn't even get one account fully deployed in a battle. Deploys would get kicked back or take forever to deploy. When you have to try to limit how many deploys you do at a time to try to avoid them being kicked back, you're of no use to your faction when that happens. Freezes last two minutes at least and can't deploy a thing. Maps don't load or take forever to load. Faction HQ and my base don't load half the time. Takes at least 2 min when switching tabs in any event. I don't bother buying the items to increase attack in Honor and Vengeance because it takes so long to purchase them and then get to where I can attack. Basically Deca purchased an app that is a complete POS.

vdubber
08-12-2017, 01:59 AM
I agree. It's about time gree Deca Mecca or who ever owns it got it sorted.

interox
08-12-2017, 08:40 AM
It doesn't matter whether I'm on my wifi network (5G) or on my Verizon cellular network. I have a Google Pixel XL, the game lags severely whenever I try to attack or do anything in the game. I'm on version 6.8.5, build 278. The game is literally unplayable.

Illuminatus
08-12-2017, 12:34 PM
I have a samsung galaxy s8 (only a month old)
And the lag is so bad
WD is so bad this weekend
Your developers/technicians really need to sort something out fast before you start to lose gold players
It doesnt matter if im on wifi or 3g or 4g, it takes about 20seconds to do a single hit

WBS
08-12-2017, 02:10 PM
I think the crickets chirping from any representatives says a lot. I don't think they know how to fix it.

vdubber
08-13-2017, 12:09 AM
I got iPhone 5. Downloaded mw on to it. Linked game between ios and andriod. Obviously I ended up with yet another account which I didn't want to do. Now got 9 Accounts!! BUT the new games does not lag at all on Android devices. Work that out! I can't access original account on IOS either. My thought was if that works, then I would use ios to play game ....... any suggestions on whyour I can't access the old games on ios?

vdubber
08-13-2017, 12:10 AM
I have a samsung galaxy s8 (only a month old)
And the lag is so bad
WD is so bad this weekend
Your developers/technicians really need to sort something out fast before you start to lose gold players
It doesnt matter if im on wifi or 3g or 4g, it takes about 20seconds to do a single hit

20 seconds! Lol you are lucky. More like 2 - 3 mins for me on wifi

killbillbst
08-13-2017, 04:32 AM
I've just upgraded to iOS 11 beta and the game now takes over 3 minutes to load, up from the usual one minute or so

interox
08-13-2017, 05:59 AM
It doesn't matter whether I'm on my wifi network (5G) or on my Verizon cellular network. I have a Google Pixel XL, the game lags severely whenever I try to attack or do anything in the game. I'm on version 6.8.5, build 278. The game is literally unplayable.

Brunstock
08-13-2017, 09:46 AM
Since wd started I have barely been able to get in game...takes 5+ minutes to load up then the wd page takes as long but I can't see my factions scores or our opponents names or anything so it's been a complete bust for me this weekend.also,can't load the faction fltq pages at all so can't help my faction at all......neither can the other 15 players in my faction who are on droid so we will be placed lower in wd than the top 75 we normally make and we may not finish the fltq so the whole faction is losing out because of the inability of gree/deca to fix this issue.
It's about 5 weeks since this started and it's actually getting worse so FFS gree/deca,get your collective fingers out and fix the bloody game.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-13-2017, 01:27 PM
Upgrade your device.Game is running like Usain Bolt for me. Even the Android ILQ has been fixed.

You're right, it DOES run the same as Usain Bolt! :rolleyes:

LOL

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/12/sports/usain-bolt-relay-world-championships.html

solper
08-14-2017, 10:08 AM
Server is updated but my device are not.

Ex. I bought 100 air units.
Tap on by 20 and back x5 wait 30 min and you got 100.
Or instead of waiting, log out and in.... much faster and you have 100 units.

By 20 and wait never finished

Mila Relyt
08-14-2017, 03:17 PM
About 2pm Pacific (game time), my Android tablet came back to life in terms of collect all, moving , buying, and selling buildings, and populating inventory and buying screens. Response times similar to my iPhone 4. However, I only have one tablet with me and can't confirm if it's true or just a fluke with this one device.

Brunstock
08-17-2017, 12:07 AM
They know it's the ltq's that is causing the problem but they still keep putting them out........another well thought out strategy by the greed/deca.every time an ltq ends my game runs great.....they put
another ltq out and it slows back to unplayable.....genius.

solper
08-17-2017, 02:01 AM
Now they are sure of where the lag is.

Batchief
08-19-2017, 05:01 PM
On two separate Andriod devices, one phone and one tablet. Stared working much better 3 days ago. Waited to post, to make sure it was not a fluke. Response time much better, game is playable again.

LUCAS HOOD
08-23-2017, 11:46 AM
Android- Game lag is nonexistent now.��

HellRaizer
08-24-2017, 05:09 AM
Lag has come back again .. (IOS iPhone 6S+) latest OS and Latest version of game.

The lag came back when the 24 LTQ appeared for me ..

:confused:

Arizona
08-24-2017, 04:42 PM
Same here. Anytime they put an LTQ up, the game slows and the spinning circles return.

Annihilator2
08-24-2017, 10:04 PM
The game is not playable at all with hardcore boss!

solper
08-24-2017, 11:49 PM
Slow werry slow entertainment.

Entertainment where I am the tester fore free and get nothing back...

LTQ still makes lag and deca knows it.

sbs2716g
08-25-2017, 03:31 AM
after the latest data push, even IOS also lag.. keep spinning circle.. the past two days with the 24 hrs LTQ, IOS is still ok. android slight lag only.
but after the data push, all get worst..

android keep say cant connect to server... cant load map.. whatever..

solper
08-25-2017, 04:39 AM
On my Galaxy device the game crash and then it restart.

Then it crash and restart. Then it crash and restart. Then it crash and restart. Then it crash and restart. Then it crash and restart. Then it crash and restart. Then it crash and restart. Then it crash and restart. Then it crash and restart. Then it crash and restart. Then it crash and restart. Then it crash and restart.

Arizona
08-25-2017, 06:25 AM
On my Galaxy device the game crash and then it restart.

Then it crash and restart. Then it crash and restart. Then it crash and restart. Then it crash and restart. Then it crash and restart. Then it crash and restart. Then it crash and restart. Then it crash and restart. Then it crash and restart. Then it crash and restart. Then it crash and restart. Then it crash and restart.

...and then what happens?

solper
08-25-2017, 08:35 AM
...and then what happens?

I turn of the phone :)

Annihilator2
08-27-2017, 09:01 PM
WD war matching takes forever.
Please, remove all these "legendary", "epic" and "premium" and return to matching scheme from 2013 year to make matching faster.

Ulrich von Bek
08-30-2017, 01:34 PM
The lag is back, it's making H&V almost unplayable. Had no issues with lag on the last WD or the last FL, there where no other events running alongside them. Both events where enjoyable! This H&V is just frustrating....not worth the hassle!

WBS
08-30-2017, 05:56 PM
Who even participates in H&V anyways? I do a few faction vengeances and that's it. I have t scored a single win since the second round of it.

Brunstock
09-02-2017, 12:10 AM
Who even participates in H&V anyways? I do a few faction vengeances and that's it. I have t scored a single win since the second round of it.

Same here.....faction vengeances only then don't have to bother with it for the last 2 days............which is just as well coz with an ltq running,it slowed down again.

Annihilator2
09-02-2017, 08:48 AM
The lag is back, it's making H&V almost unplayable. Had no issues with lag on the last WD or the last FL, there where no other events running alongside them. Both events where enjoyable! This H&V is just frustrating....not worth the hassle!

All is simple: different amount of active simultaneous events.

HellRaizer
09-02-2017, 01:48 PM
Will there ever be official feedback in this thread?.

Feels very one sided.

solper
09-03-2017, 04:01 AM
What do they have to say, we struggle with bugs in LTQ and cant find it.

Annihilator2
09-03-2017, 12:05 PM
Will there ever be official feedback in this thread?.

Feels very one sided.

Pay attention that this threat replaced the whole forum :)

HellRaizer
09-03-2017, 01:02 PM
Pay attention that this threat replaced the whole forum :)

Lol
(10 chars)

Jg48
09-03-2017, 05:19 PM
The reason no response is that everyone has been given there pink slips.

Annihilator2
09-04-2017, 03:48 PM
Game is not playable again

Arizona
09-04-2017, 03:53 PM
Spinning circles have returned. When are the numbnuts going to realise it's the LTQ's slowing the game down. Seems there can't be an event alongside an LTQ otherwise game lag returns.

Brown Out
09-04-2017, 04:19 PM
I'm not having any problems. BTW, clicking on "Next Goal" "Visit" while doing LTQ's is actually working really smooth now on Android. Very little lag in Raid Boss and lag during the Frontline event was almost non-existent. Only issue I noticed during Frontline was that I didn't immediately get the results pop-ups like I used to, most of the time I had to close the app and reopen to get it; not a big deal though.

Thanks guys and gals, keep up the good work.

Mrs Cash
09-04-2017, 04:32 PM
Very little lag in Raid Boss and lag during the Frontline event was almost non-existent.

Wish I could say the same, horrible lag summoning, horrible lag getting down. Android, Samsung Galaxy Tab S.
Also appreciated no ltqs, so no Intel.

Edit:
HORRIBLE LAG OVERALL!
I give up.

WBS
09-05-2017, 03:37 AM
Wish I could say the same, horrible lag summoning, horrible lag getting down. Android, Samsung Galaxy Tab S.
Also appreciated no ltqs, so no Intel.

Edit:
HORRIBLE LAG OVERALL!
I give up.

Sometimes I feel lag is a part of the game that it's so consistently bad. Spinning circles of death, LTq targets taking forever, RB hits take 30 seconds to register. The only difference I see if in FL the deploy time has been cut down a little from around 2-3 minutes for full 250 deploy to about 1 minute.

Brown Out
09-05-2017, 07:37 AM
Only issue I'm having during this Raid Boss event is every time I tap on the "Boss Select" tab I get the "Raid Boss Has Appeared" pop-up. It's not supposed to do that.

Annihilator2
09-05-2017, 10:45 AM
Declared compensation does not work because rewards for daily points are not available more.

WBS
09-05-2017, 02:06 PM
Only issue I'm having during this Raid Boss event is every time I tap on the "Boss Select" tab I get the "Raid Boss Has Appeared" pop-up. It's not supposed to do that.

And trolling isn't supposed to be obviois��

Jg48
09-05-2017, 04:35 PM
There's a troll in these parts.

Game play sucks bad. And I bet the fix will not work.

Annihilator2
09-05-2017, 10:39 PM
History is not working properly in addition to popup. The list is not sorted.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-06-2017, 09:24 AM
This is close to what some call, dry begging.
It saddens me when I see anyone dry beg, much less adults.

Mrs Cash
09-11-2017, 04:33 PM
2 Ltqs AND hardcore boss AND H&V, and the lag is back with a vengeance, pun intended. Friggin awesome..game over man, game over...

WBS
09-11-2017, 05:11 PM
2 Ltqs AND hardcore boss AND H&V, and the lag is back with a vengeance, pun intended. Friggin awesome..game over man, game over...

They want their so called compensation gold to be spent quickly. What other company gives out compensation for their mess up by making their customers buy it..... Only Deca/Gree.

Arizona
09-11-2017, 05:55 PM
Your game is broken and unplayable again!
Hardcore Boss, Honor & Vengeance, 2x LTQ's, Lockbox and the leftovers of the last broken event...all at once?
I think I know where you're going wrong; not so sure your monkeys do though.

...or is it another scheduled DDos attack?

vdubber
09-12-2017, 06:46 AM
Yep. My lagging is back too

Mrs Cash
09-12-2017, 02:54 PM
...or is it another scheduled DDos attack?

LMAO! Nailed it!

Apollo13
09-23-2017, 07:12 PM
You want feedback, so here’s the feedback playing on an iPhone 6 running on iOS 11. Yes, I am also running on the latest version of Modern War. It took me 1 minute and 16 seconds to register a hit running on fiber optics cabled wifi in Australia. Yes, I have also done a speed test on my network and the result is good. Now, with a 98% regen rate, to regen to do a QA hit is only 30 seconds for me... how on earth do you expect me to do 10,000 wins? May I suggest an alternative as well, instead of wins, change it to 5mil war points for the Spoil of War reward.

Apollo13
09-24-2017, 02:51 AM
Its taking 10 minutes for battles to get matched.

Annihilator2
09-25-2017, 09:38 AM
You want feedback, so here’s the feedback playing on an iPhone 6 running on iOS 11. Yes, I am also running on the latest version of Modern War. It took me 1 minute and 16 seconds to register a hit running on fiber optics cabled wifi in Australia. Yes, I have also done a speed test on my network and the result is good. Now, with a 98% regen rate, to regen to do a QA hit is only 30 seconds for me... how on earth do you expect me to do 10,000 wins? May I suggest an alternative as well, instead of wins, change it to 5mil war points for the Spoil of War reward.

Opening the game takes above minute on iOS 10.x.x as well. No difference is for iOS version.
WD is simply a big lag.

Mrs Cash
10-02-2017, 08:25 PM
I have to give a special shoutout to the programmers working on the lag. Congratulations! The lag has gotten even worse. Didn't think even you could pull that one off. You guys rock. Not. Thanks for nothing...

Annihilator2
10-13-2017, 01:00 PM
Rival list for raiding does not work properly. Player with 250+ level gets list of 350 level rivals. You need to refresh to get rivals of other levels.

Annihilator2
10-14-2017, 12:13 AM
New lag is with HS2, HS3 and HS4. And full silence.....

Socks
10-19-2017, 02:52 PM
iPhone 6+ here. iOS 10.3.1, most updated version of the game. Absolutely every action in the game lags, some more than others. The shortest lag is collecting buildings, followed by buying units. After that, it's lag city. Logging in? Better start logging in and then go take a shower, because the shower may be over before the game is logged in. Deploying units in FL? I can legitimately make a sandwich between the time I deploy and the time they register. Swapping from one account to another? Despite getting orders to go at 3 minutes, I have to start at 7 minutes to go, because it will take me that long, and in some cases EVEN LONGER to deploy 500 units.

Why do I have > 35,000 units on my LLP and > 48,000 on my HLP? Is that necessary? The sad part is, I've recycled in excess of 10,000 units per account already, but my understanding is that they aren't removed from the database, just the display. Slim down our profiles, this is ridiculous.

Mrs Cash
11-03-2017, 07:07 AM
You guys threw up yet another set of goals, consectively two, and the Android lag is worse than ever. Thanks a million idiots...

Brunstock
11-03-2017, 09:57 AM
������������☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝what he said......but idiots are funny and this **** has gone on too long to be funny

The Pharoah
11-06-2017, 07:57 AM
Seems like nothing much has changed in the last 3 years lol

TBH not really experiencing that much lag in the game (in excess of what I've grown used to over the years, anyway) except for Frontline war declarations. Often seems to take so long to get matched that I just give up and do something else instead.

Have experienced enormous lag moving between areas on the map for LTQs, but I managed to cure it in the end by not clearing the MW cache. EVER. Every time you do, it seems as though your device has to download each area again and it takes forever. Quickest remedy is to log out when you realise it's taking too long, then come back in again. Then hit the destination icon on the right hand side of the screen, and you can go straight there, lag-free.

Does seem to take longer to load bigger accounts than smaller ones. Sometimes seems to take nearly as long to load my main account base, as it would take to actually build it. Smallest mini-me loads much faster.

sbs2716g
11-07-2017, 02:25 AM
Seems like nothing much has changed in the last 3 years lol

TBH not really experiencing that much lag in the game (in excess of what I've grown used to over the years, anyway) except for Frontline war declarations. Often seems to take so long to get matched that I just give up and do something else instead.

Have experienced enormous lag moving between areas on the map for LTQs, but I managed to cure it in the end by not clearing the MW cache. EVER. Every time you do, it seems as though your device has to download each area again and it takes forever. Quickest remedy is to log out when you realise it's taking too long, then come back in again. Then hit the destination icon on the right hand side of the screen, and you can go straight there, lag-free.

Does seem to take longer to load bigger accounts than smaller ones. Sometimes seems to take nearly as long to load my main account base, as it would take to actually build it. Smallest mini-me loads much faster.

recently my android take very long to go to map/faction hq and it utilize a lot of data in the process.. not sure what is happening...

and for your last point, bigger accounts take longer to load.. this is true.. minis are faster to load.
someone from Deca/Gree have pointed that the number of inventories in your account affect the loading speed. even if you have recycled those old units , they are still remain inside your account (but not visible), i.e database are not compacted/clear... so it will get bigger and bigger..

Mrs Cash
11-07-2017, 07:50 AM
It is taking a ridiculous amount of time for hits to register on a raid boss! Wth?!?!?! Android, of course...

Jg48
11-08-2017, 03:09 PM
iOS if fixed somewhat. Lol

sbs2716g
11-08-2017, 06:33 PM
It is taking a ridiculous amount of time for hits to register on a raid boss! Wth?!?!?! Android, of course...

just hit and press the "back" button on android.... hits will be registered...

Arizona
11-21-2017, 05:26 PM
GreeDeca
Are you guys trying to kill the game?
Quit running 4 day LTQs with faction events. I don't have the patience to take part in Honor and Vengeance waiting for the game to sync with your servers every time I tap.
It's supposed to be an enjoyable game, but half the time is spent waiting on spinning circles.
When there's no LTQ events, the game runs smooth. Sort it out. You've had long enough.
Just dump the LTQ's. Take the revenue loss and you'll stop players from quitting and maybe get new players to stick around.

Brunstock
12-19-2017, 12:33 PM
If anyone is even monitoring this thread anymore.........the 4 day ltq still causes massive lag.......like previous posters have said........how many months should it take to fix this?

By the way greedeca,the answer is none.....it should have been sorted in days or possibly weeks,not months.......clowns.

Jg48
12-19-2017, 05:29 PM
It will take 5 years give or take a few years

Maddo.MiCRO
01-05-2018, 02:44 PM
Working from Samsung s5. Up to 10 days ago game worked reasonable. Since then almost every action is taking ages. Logging in is slow. Collecting money from buildings time. moving to maps is not so much effected it seems. That was always slow already. Killing any npc takes 10 to 20sec. Going to your target list is okay but refreshing the list takes 10 to 20 sec again. If the boss then is summoned the screen takes another 10 sec to load. Luckily you can back out of that screen on android. Next screen with the group showing the scored points takes another lag. Again a screen you can skip. then hit button to actually go hit the boss and another 10 sec lost. Killing it... another lag. To kill 1 boss takes anywhere from 45 sec up to 2 min!!! During weekend events: FL deploys take time and get bounced. During WD registering a hit takes almost up to 40 sec! ! If you have multiple accounts like me, it takes almost 15 min to kill a lvl 15 wall and drop DL what I did before in under 5 min.

I can't even tell you which version of mw I have as the button for the info doesnt work. I already flushed the cache, deleted the data (sometimes up to 2.5gb!!) and ever deleted game and re-installed it.

There is enough room on phone and external card. Play mainly on home wifi but also on 4G.

5 Aug 2017: Update after all issues started approx. 3 weeks ago.
This morning the FL started. I have not seen so many issues in the years I have been playing. First war I went to play, it did not show any units to deploy. Then sometimes it shows the units, but that you don't have any and if you tick it to buy you cannot buy the gunners or anything else. I was not able to deploy during the first war letting my team down. On other accounts in other faction it took me 12 minutes for 1 account to unload 250 deploys as the lag is terrible. So wherein previous FL's I was able to deploy 7 accounts in around 15 minutes and was sure deploys went out, now I have no idea if deploys will go and what time it will take.

FLTQ:
Maps don't load or take 4 to 5 minutes. Targets you hit do not deduct energy till minutes later and when you think you have killed a target and energy is reduced, you move to other account and find out that the earlier target did not register.

First time in all the years that I play that I really feel like quitting.

I have all the same issues and feel the same way,. Been a long time player with multiple accounts and devices( all Android). This is the worst the game has been since I started. even buying units takes about 30 to 40 seconds per tap.
Updates are on Auto so game is current veersion.

Annihilator2
03-01-2018, 08:30 AM
Game came be worst more and more. Game crashes on iOS on attempt to go to kill Epic boss, error occurs on attempt to start production in HQ, kill count reset in ultimate goals of epic boss, ...