PDA

View Full Version : Event Login Rewards - Syndicate Material (11th to 13th) ....

Mrs Cash
07-12-2017, 03:22 PM
Yesterdays (11th) reward was nice snd unexpected, but haven't seen todays yet.
Normally I blast thru the popups, but was careful today, anxious to see what we'd get.
No splash on Android or iOS.

Greeny1
07-12-2017, 03:54 PM
They have been in the role since May. Basically it seems we have inherited a company worse than Gree to run things..... never thought it was possible until now. Same dull events, just rebranded and not running on time! Awesome job by all involved!

sister morphine
07-12-2017, 10:41 PM
They have been in the role since May. Basically it seems we have inherited a company worse than Gree to run things..... never thought it was possible until now. Same dull events, just rebranded and not running on time! Awesome job by all involved!
Gree probably had the schedule planned a few months in advance. You can't just click your fingers and change stuff overnight. The Deca people have had to learn the code, and if they've got new, better events coming, they've got to be tested before release.

If we've still got the same old, same old by, say, October, then I'll join you in criticising. :)

Stubby1113
07-13-2017, 03:57 PM
Yesterdays (11th) reward was nice snd unexpected, but haven't seen todays yet.
Normally I blast thru the popups, but was careful today, anxious to see what we'd get.
No splash on Android or iOS.

That's because you only get it once not every day

Mrs Cash
07-13-2017, 04:55 PM
Well that sucks.