PDA

View Full Version : Maxed money

My2cents
07-11-2017, 02:51 AM
I've finished leveling all my money buildings. I have all cash buildings, all Limited time buildings, most newly released buildings. Overall 307 buildings, $1.512 billion IPH in 28th place and a lot of cash on hand. And now I'm bored.

namedud
07-25-2017, 01:05 AM
You've been playig since close to (if not since) the start, right? Now you're bored?! Lol jk...

That's a mighty impressive display of dedication and quite the accomplishment. If you don't mind sharing, what are your upgrade modifiers like? If you have any, of course.

I have a lot of "unwanted" buildings left in my store and I don't really care enough to do anything with them, but the cash buildings I do have/want are mostly level 10. I'm still upgrading my three newly added Shamrock Pubs. IPH off the top of my head is somewhere around $1.1B. Ranked 92nd-94th. Approaching $7 Trillion cash.

Rambo13
07-25-2017, 07:26 PM
If any bored people are interested in sharing some of that extra cash I'd put it to good use.

My2cents
07-29-2017, 12:48 PM
If I remember correctly I have a 3% upgrade time modifier. I use to a little upset when robbed. I don't even worry about it any longer.

Red BD
08-02-2017, 10:31 PM
If I remember correctly I have a 3% upgrade time modifier. I use to a little upset when robbed. I don't even worry about it any longer.

For the thieves I would imagine it's a real honor to just visit your hood!!!!