PDA

View Full Version : SE Mega Bundle

erndog
07-10-2017, 06:08 PM
SE Mega Bundle- Attractive In-App Purchase (IAP) offer that was promised as a compensation by NS

Were is the bundle that was talked the one in store now is a joke if that is it thanks for Coming out alot of people held off to buy it and not there feel we were cheated once again

navanodo
07-11-2017, 01:09 AM
We also got H&R instead of HCEB - come on Deca start to live up to your promises. Seems like you are no better than GREE

Stubby1113
07-11-2017, 02:18 AM
We also got H&R instead of HCEB - come on Deca start to live up to your promises. Seems like you are no better than GREE

HCB isn't till the 24th so they did get something right.

erndog
07-11-2017, 06:25 AM

Revised event list. Per gree. Better make it worth it lol

navanodo
07-12-2017, 07:35 AM
HCEB was planned to start on the 10th according to the original July event planner which was edited on 11th to reflect the event change. So the didn't get it right and didn't advise us until it was too late

Governer
07-12-2017, 09:03 AM
Give them a little time guys, they haven't been doing Crime City that long, and think about things that happen in your life. Can you predict every event so you can tell someone before it happens, No.... Wait 6 months after they have had a chance to work out the problems and then complain. Don't take the game so seriously. Good Grief

navanodo
07-12-2017, 10:20 AM
I agree that they will make mistakes - the key to success is communicating with the players. Tell us if things are about to change - don't wait until it's happened

Greeny1
07-12-2017, 03:53 PM
They have been in the role since May. Basically it seems we have inherited a company worse than Gree to run things..... never thought it was possible until now. Same dull events, just rebranded and not running on time! Awesome job by all involved!

sister morphine
07-12-2017, 10:45 PM
They have been in the role since May. Basically it seems we have inherited a company worse than Gree to run things..... never thought it was possible until now. Same dull events, just rebranded and not running on time! Awesome job by all involved!
I'm not going to copy and paste my other reply to this one (!), but suffice to say that whilst on a personal level you might be able to initiate change in your own life in a matter of days, the bigger an organisation is, the more changing it resembles trying to steer a supertanker! ;)

Heapsofblue
07-13-2017, 03:42 PM
I'm not going to copy and paste my other reply to this one (!), but suffice to say that whilst on a personal level you might be able to initiate change in your own life in a matter of days, the bigger an organisation is, the more changing it resembles trying to steer a supertanker! ;)

And now we have 2x 24 hr ltq's up.
This is really pushing things as far as I'm concerned.

sister morphine
07-13-2017, 10:55 PM
And now we have 2x 24 hr ltq's up.
This is really pushing things as far as I'm concerned.
True; one is purely for resources, not regular prizes.

Don't forget, Deca may be running the game but Gree still owns the title so far as I know. A shift away from the company rifling through your wallet (if you allow them) is unlikely, with that in mind! :D

Heapsofblue
07-14-2017, 12:51 PM
True; one is purely for resources, not regular prizes.

Don't forget, Deca may be running the game but Gree still owns the title so far as I know. A shift away from the company rifling through your wallet (if you allow them) is unlikely, with that in mind! :D

Yes I understand the ltq for different results but to run them both at same time is straight out money grab

sister morphine
07-14-2017, 01:43 PM
Yes I understand the ltq for different results but to run them both at same time is straight out money grab
Only if you submit to it. :)