PDA

View Full Version : Which buildings do you want to see on sale?

QueenMila
07-05-2017, 11:36 AM
Hello Modern Warriors,

Reduction of building costs and upgrade times ended today but as you know we are now working on preparing a building sale for you.
Please reply with building names that you would like to expand your bases with.

Queen Mila

P.S. This thread will close on Monday, the 10th of July, at 9:00 PDT.

solper
07-05-2017, 01:05 PM
Building bought for in-game money.

Mrs Cash
07-05-2017, 01:45 PM
Yawn, personally, I don't need or want or need any more bldgs, but its absurd to buy a income bldg for gold (boost bldg is understandable).

giz
07-05-2017, 01:59 PM
I'd like to see boost buildings added. Not for gold purchase but in game cash.
Most of us have that much cash in reserve that we can't spend it
Maybe new unit buildings would be a good idea as well

HellRaizer
07-05-2017, 02:38 PM
Fountain of Youth

It is long overdue

WBS
07-05-2017, 04:39 PM
Boost buildings or any building that uses in game cash.It is useless to buy money buildings for gold.

Construction upgrade reduction is also a useless bonus. No one needs reduction in upgrade times as money in game is useless. Hopefully Deca finds this out sooner than later.

Bambamgunz
07-05-2017, 05:32 PM
Fountain of Youth

It is long overdue

oh yea i'm there,,would love to see this!!Gree completely avoided this after all the time the community had invested into this.

Erock1278
07-05-2017, 05:40 PM
Boost buildings definitely would be a ++

OlapDev
07-05-2017, 11:43 PM
Yes. Completely agree.

Fountain of Youth was something Gree completely failed to uphold

giz
07-06-2017, 08:54 AM
Yes. Completely agree.

Fountain of Youth was something Gree completely failed to uphold

Amongst many other things let's be honest here anything that uses the money earned through raiding, missions battling etc would be greatly appreciated. Forget about gold buildings for the time being concentrate on customer feedback to start off with then work on introducing gold Holdings that don't price out casual players or the youngsters

HellRaizer
07-06-2017, 09:53 AM
Fountain of Youth wasn't going to be a gold building.

It was the winning nomointed idea from thief during community appreciation month.

It was to be a Health Regen building that you could purchase with cash (not gold) and for each level it increases the regen boost

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101091-Player-Appreciation-Month-Design-An-Item-Voting!&highlight=Fountain+youth

WBS
07-06-2017, 02:36 PM
Fountain of Youth wasn't going to be a gold building.

It was the winning nomointed idea from thief during community appreciation month.

It was to be a Health Regen building that you could purchase with cash (not gold) and for each level it increases the regen boost

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101091-Player-Appreciation-Month-Design-An-Item-Voting!&highlight=Fountain+youth

I would agree that this building would be the way option for the MW community.

Spetsnaz
07-06-2017, 11:17 PM
"The Fountain of Youth" please.

Cuombajj
07-06-2017, 11:44 PM
I guess the question is about already existed buildings to be brought back. But for new building I would like to see unique one, that has upgrade cost to increase exponentially, to the point where not many could afford to upgrade to lvl 20. But to encourage spending boost increase gradually. (For example Lvl 1-5: 1%, lvl6-10: 3%, lvl11-15: 5%, lvl16-20: 10% each level. Still results in total 95% boost).

If the last levels would cost insane amount like in trillions, this would also bring some disparity in stats, because not everyone would have them upgraded. Now as soon as boost buildings come out, everyone buys them, stats rise, but really nothing changes. This would bring the lust for cash back, as grinding for that last lvl 20 upgrade would be lucrative.

Then increase the raided/attacked amount of cash to percentage of IPH/total cash and see the good times return :) You might even see a lot of gold money building sales increase.

Brown Out
07-07-2017, 04:53 AM
Tactical Op Post

Thanks!

Twist of Cain
07-07-2017, 11:49 AM
What do you mean by....

Reduction of building costs and upgrade times ended today

Brown Out
07-07-2017, 03:23 PM
Health regen should be reserved for the ballers that spend that cheese

Health regen is a boost that shouldn't come with ease.

PLEASE...no Fountain of Youth!

Twist of Cain
07-07-2017, 04:17 PM
I vote for the Fountain of Youth

NaRciS
07-07-2017, 04:21 PM

I have to agree and say 'Fountain of Youth'.

It was discussed and expected many moons ago, Deca could give us hope by offering this.

tHeJester

rookstar
07-07-2017, 04:35 PM

Love to see it happen

solper
07-08-2017, 01:58 AM
Health regen should be reserved for the ballers that spend that cheese

Health regen is a boost that shouldn't come with ease.

PLEASE...no Fountain of Youth!

What is killing the game?

Is it big spender who do not want any to fight with.

DIABLOPEZ
07-08-2017, 12:32 PM
Hell ill have a LAG-Reduction building lmao.
5% on each of 20 levels please....

Fountain of youth?
Might as well give all players 10% regen and save everyone from some bull programming to create that building, who knows what Lag it will bring or worse ����

WBS
07-09-2017, 07:45 PM
What is killing the game?

Is it big spender who do not want any to fight with.

I'm sure that keeps them at top entertained, as teams have been trying to control the top all the way back to Ferr. First world problems I guess.

I agree with least poster that maybe just giving reduction would be better than trusting Deca/gree coming out with something they need to program.