PDA

View Full Version : as a player who has several accounts

giz
06-29-2017, 07:28 AM
I have a question that needs addressing I have accounts both on android and i phone os and was wondering more specifically for android when there will be a new update to th3 game?
I phone users had one about 5/6 weeks ago but android players haven't had one for over 2 months and since then the game has been lagging more and more, the game stops working often, especially during events like the current one and it takes forever to go on raids or do missions as the game freezes.
Are the developers gree or deca aware of these issues? Do they have a fix for them or is it an attempt by them to push away the few active players that are left so the game can be shut down and then they can say well we tried!

This is annoying and frustrating in equal measures for me and i'd guess quite a few others as it seems that we have invested more time effort and in many cases money into this game than gree seem to have.
Sorry for venting but it getting behind a joke

WBS
06-29-2017, 05:16 PM
I'm iOS and get sick and tired of all the data loads. I'm not sure about new update but it can take 5 minutes for stupid thing to load.

giz
06-30-2017, 08:34 AM
Even without data loads it can take awhile to load up tbh