PDA

View Full Version : Minis need Double Strike

OlapDev
06-15-2017, 05:20 AM
Any chance of bringing back more double strike units? My minis were created after march madness

Without them Triple strike is useless

Ulrich von Bek
06-15-2017, 06:53 AM
I agree. New accounts not only need DS bonuses but also Upgrade Cost Reduction, Building Output, Building Upgrade Time Reduction, Alliance Size Reduction and Alliance Size Increase.

Bndawgs
06-15-2017, 09:45 AM
People still create minis?

WBS
06-15-2017, 06:41 PM
People still create minis?

I guess so, I used to have 2 minis back when game was thriving, but I let them go down the toilet bowl like gree has done to this game.

solper
06-16-2017, 02:50 AM
I agree. New accounts not only need DS bonuses but also Upgrade Cost Reduction, Building Output, Building Upgrade Time Reduction, Alliance Size Reduction and Alliance Size Increase.

Agree, but I do not want to use gold having them. ��

Speed ump
06-16-2017, 01:03 PM
I stopped making minis long ago. I have this problem. I can't let them stay minis, I make them into maxis. It's a kind of sickness. Used to have 5 of the top ten games in MW, stats wise. Glad to have reduced it down these days.

solper
06-17-2017, 02:10 AM
You have no more fun than you make yourself

Annihilator2
06-18-2017, 12:58 PM
Any chance of bringing back more double strike units? My minis were created after march madness

Without them Triple strike is useless

I don't understand: my minis don't need double strike, they have 100+% triple strike.

OlapDev
06-18-2017, 01:53 PM
I don't understand: my minis don't need double strike, they have 100+% triple strike.

Probably easier to explain with examples

0%DS boost + 100%TS boost = 0%TS ...

The reason is. The calculation will compute each boost first before compute the next.. so if it fails on double it won't give you triple

Therefore 50% DS , 50TS = 25% TS ..

And so on

Thats why an awful lot of people are asking for Double Strike again.. HellRaizer has confirmed in GroupMe that Deca are aware and will be brining out more DS units

HellRaizer
06-18-2017, 02:00 PM
Confirmed

Although I need to check something with Deca

One of Grees final moves was to bug fix Las on QS by implementing a new way of calculating DS,TS,QS..

Instead of mimicking three battles.. it takes one and then mutiplies by your boost. (this is what causes BP problems)

Therefore, potentially this has changed the goal posts..

But definitely in the past you need 100% DS to ensure 100%TS worked and the se for QS...

I'll confirm in GroupMe as to what Deca now say..

Annihilator2
06-19-2017, 08:22 AM
Probably easier to explain with examples

0%DS boost + 100%TS boost = 0%TS ...

The reason is. The calculation will compute each boost first before compute the next.. so if it fails on double it won't give you triple

Therefore 50% DS , 50TS = 25% TS ..

And so on

Thats why an awful lot of people are asking for Double Strike again.. HellRaizer has confirmed in GroupMe that Deca are aware and will be brining out more DS units

Hahaha! Gree's mathematics! ;)