PDA

View Full Version : When will we start seeing improvements from Deca?

WBS
06-12-2017, 03:17 AM
We were told starting in June that Deca was going to take over? The gameplay hasn't improved, lag is worse, the schedule is filled to the brim. I believe many players are only playing yet to see what improvements DECA will make?

So when will deca hit the ground running with improvements?

Annihilator2
06-18-2017, 12:04 PM
I have the same questions.
Performance is below any expectations

NaRciS
06-18-2017, 04:44 PM
I have seen a change, although it's not great!

I mentioned before about battle points, it's got quite silly in the last few weeks, as a Prime General I would get over 700k battle points on a pvp single attack triple strike, I obviously mentioned before the average single loss would be around - 40m battle points, in the last few weeks the average single loss has jumped with a regular loss being as much as -70m battle points, now the big change is a lot of my wins are now showing a win of 6.9k battle points, if I lose one hit, it could took nearly 10,000 wins to regain that one loss.

Now, as I can't be bothered checking every damn target as we'll as pushing the wrong target with fat fingers a few times, I have managed to drop to nearly Prime ops in just a few days, a few active forum members here have seen the screen shots, what a great way to lose players - I was halfway out anyway, but I'm sure this would drive new players crazy if they are having the same problems.

Get better?.... Nope x

Herr Otto
06-22-2017, 04:14 AM
Nothing has changed AND......Nothing will change!!
Just keep buying worthless gold, it will make you feel better!!

Speed ump
06-22-2017, 08:05 AM
Hmmm, mr dew?no, it sure sound like him

WBS
06-23-2017, 08:46 AM
Hmmm, mr dew?no, it sure sound like him

Doesn't read like his style of writing. It seems more angry whereas Dew was more laid back. IMO

crazeejay
06-23-2017, 01:02 PM
Lmao you clowns will never learn

Herr Otto
06-24-2017, 03:57 AM
Nope....they never will. Suckers!!

Mrs Cash
06-24-2017, 09:37 AM

Lmao!
True...

WBS
06-25-2017, 05:29 AM

I think many have learned a long time ago. There is always something intriguing about watching a company die or wriggling to
Survive.

At least you care enough to post ;)

NaRciS
06-25-2017, 10:20 AM
I think many have learned a long time ago. There is always something intriguing about watching a company die or wriggling to
Survive.

At least you care enough to post ;)

I might get shot down in flames but I agree with WBS, I see that some have called players and forum members Clowns (I am a clown) but suckers LOL, real players don't really play because of the game, its because their getting drunk and having a blast with their mates.

I'm surprised those calling out are not aware of this and even more surprised they have the time to visit this forum for a game they don't like played by clowns and suckers?

Don't get me wrong I agree with your overall opinion, it's just how it's delivered, and honestly I don't know why some would visit and post if they hate the game unless it's to show new players the real opinions of past players.

Anyway...

NaRciS
06-27-2017, 12:09 PM
I might get shot down in flames but I agree with WBS, I see that some have called players and forum members Clowns (I am a clown) but suckers LOL, real players don't really play because of the game, its because their getting drunk and having a blast with their mates.

I'm surprised those calling out are not aware of this and even more surprised they have the time to visit this forum for a game they don't like played by clowns and suckers?

Don't get me wrong I agree with your overall opinion, it's just how it's delivered, and honestly I don't know why some would visit and post if they hate the game unless it's to show new players the real opinions of past players.

Anyway...

I'm surprised again, I expected a screaming match when I should have just realised we are all in the same boat.

I understand everyone's frustration and agree with most comments.

WBS
06-29-2017, 02:56 AM
I'm surprised again, I expected a screaming match when I should have just realised we are all in the same boat.

I understand everyone's frustration and agree with most comments.

Hello me its me again... Lol.

Good sense of humor Narcis��

Pidgeot
07-04-2017, 01:36 AM
Just going to say I lost 110m battle points on a failed attack. It keeps going up.

WBS
07-04-2017, 05:42 AM
Just going to say I lost 110m battle points on a failed attack. It keeps going up.

Ouch!

I'm on day 5 of not logging into the game, On vacation here sipping on coffee and watching the lake. Back in the day I'd be on the game multiple times a day while on vacation, now it's an after thought.

Have a good Fourth of July all. I'll check back in the game in another week.

NaRciS
07-04-2017, 02:00 PM

LOL, Pidgeot, I don't think I can bet that! best I have a few days ago was -99m battle points, I am now back to the rank of 'private', now getting an average of +12 bp on a triple win (yes! 12 not 12million), no fix and not sure if the rank drop will effect wd points.

Happy 4th July All x

mayhem
07-08-2017, 07:59 AM
So... There's no reason to upgrade buildings, because there's nothing to buy with in game cash, there's no reason to raid, since (again, cash is worthless) and you get more valor recycling units. And if you attack, you can lose millions of battle points, and drop ranks fast, but rank doesn't matter, because the units made available though rank don't make your army anyway by the time you reach. Remember "equipment"?, that's useless, remember "skill points"?, both useless... Remember defensive buildings and their radius of protection and designing your base around them? Useless... So the only path is to do "events" to get bonus units, to better do future "events" or watch 4 hours of vids to buy a boost unit? Dang, this game is fun.

WBS
07-09-2017, 07:48 PM
So... There's no reason to upgrade buildings, because there's nothing to buy with in game cash, there's no reason to raid, since (again, cash is worthless) and you get more valor recycling units. And if you attack, you can lose millions of battle points, and drop ranks fast, but rank doesn't matter, because the units made available though rank don't make your army anyway by the time you reach. Remember "equipment"?, that's useless, remember "skill points"?, both useless... Remember defensive buildings and their radius of protection and designing your base around them? Useless... So the only path is to do "events" to get bonus units, to better do future "events" or watch 4 hours of vids to buy a boost unit? Dang, this game is fun.

Well said!

This game started going downhi the moment after they came out with the epic boss that gave out huge stat units. It totally ruined the game and was the one deciding moment that made my game play slow down and eventually not care. Al the work in putting in time to gain my stats and run a faction was made useless by that one event.