PDA

View Full Version : Box event is a ripoff

Camper
05-25-2017, 07:17 AM
I've played the box events for a few years and noticed that in the last 6-12 months I can no longer obtain the 1st and 10th items regardless of gold spent or ranking. Once I ranked #1, but usually R25 - 10. After sending several tickets I get the same lame response "the drops are set accordingly for all the players and which is fair and appropriate. Since you are facing bad LUCK in this event, we have already passed your feedback to our developers"....... OMG, bad LUCK!!! I constantly get all the items but the 1st and 10th, I guess the definition of "fair and appropriate" to Greedy equates to unachievable event goal and we really don't care. The drop rate set for me is items 2-9 can be obtained, 1 and 10 never!!!! Hopefully they will fix this under new management. If not, its time for me to retire with all the issues still outstanding. Greedy customer service is still CRAP and condescending.

TZora
05-25-2017, 07:46 PM
your signature describes the situation very well, so i'm just going to re-post ur signature..

;)

Portnoy
05-25-2017, 08:22 PM
LoL....

Good to know ppl still spend insane amount of gold to get that elusive wrapper from box event.....u guys play a pivotal role in keeping this game running....."I zhank u from da botom of my hart" ;)

Herr Otto
06-22-2017, 04:05 AM
Lol....yet another sucker!! Keep spending money to get NOTHING in return!!! hahaha

sister morphine
06-22-2017, 11:02 PM
"the drops are set accordingly for all the players and which is fair and appropriate"

My fair and appropriate level appears to be sweet f.a. :D

Phillip99
06-25-2017, 03:35 PM
LoL....

Good to know ppl still spend insane amount of gold to get that elusive wrapper from box event.....u guys play a pivotal role in keeping this game running....."I zhank u from da botom of my hart" ;)

Lol
Xxxxxcccccc