PDA

View Full Version : Concrete

Twist of Cain
05-20-2017, 06:00 AM
Any chance Gree can change the purchase price of concrete from 5 gold to some form of in-game cash price? I have over 120 Billion in fake gree cash and am tired of it's lack of usefullness.

Cuombajj
05-23-2017, 04:29 AM
I would like to see a very strong boost building. For example 10% ally attack for each level. But the upgrade cost would go geometrically up, where at the last levels it would eat up your trillions. That way anyone can decide how much cash they want to sink into it. And it would be a goal for the completionists.

Twist of Cain
05-23-2017, 11:53 AM
That is an excellent suggestion Cuombajj.

I mainly brought up concrete because it is hard to come by for small factions, which makes it impossible to complete the Faction headquarter goals.

Maybe someone from Gree or DECA will eventually reply.................not holding my breath :)

Vile Lynn
05-23-2017, 12:58 PM
Well... I looked at the other games since Deca would like to have more concurrency among them, and MW is the only game that can actually buy this item... in KA, stones come from PvP only; in CC, bricks are available thru PvP and in LTQs. So, MW is "special" in the fact that concrete can be bought and earned.

If you want something to do with your cash, find a little faction that needs it or just keep it.

Deca will be making their own improvements from player suggestions very soon, and they already know many players have more cash than they know what to do with.

I'll make sure your suggestions are passed on even if I don't reply... you don't need to hold your breath :)

OlapDev
05-23-2017, 03:01 PM
Well... I looked at the other games since Deca would like to have more concurrency among them, and MW is the only game that can actually buy this item... in KA, stones come from PvP only; in CC, bricks are available thru PvP and in LTQs. So, MW is "special" in the fact that concrete can be bought and earned.

If you want something to do with your cash, find a little faction that needs it or just keep it.

Deca will be making their own improvements from player suggestions very soon, and they already know many players have more cash than they know what to do with.

I'll make sure your suggestions are passed on even if I don't reply... you don't need to hold your breath :)

Although it may seem a great idea, this would be a kick in the teeth to the people that have been consistently spending gold to purchase walls... I sincerely hope this is not passed on as something that the majority of the community agree on, until it is put to them

Twist of Cain
05-23-2017, 04:25 PM
Although it may seem a great idea, this would be a kick in the teeth to the people that have been consistently spending gold to purchase walls... I sincerely hope this is not passed on as something that the majority of the community agree on, until it is put to them

If people are spending gold on walls then they obviously have no clue on how this game is played. I think the majority of the community would agree.

Vile Lynn
05-23-2017, 04:44 PM

If people are spending gold on walls then they obviously have no clue on how this game is played. I think the majority of the community would agree.

Along with posting your opinions here, talk with your Leader(s) & the other player reps... Leaders should be in contact with player reps who have a good "pulse on the MW Community." Everybody won't agree all the time, but we all want the best for MW.

Twist of Cain
05-23-2017, 05:00 PM
Along with posting your opinions here, talk with your Leader(s) & the other player reps... Leaders should be in contact with player reps who have a good "pulse on the MW Community." Everybody won't agree all the time, but we all want the best for MW.

I'm not sure who the Leaders or player reps are....I only address this forum, which is run and authorized by Gree.

Twist of Cain
05-23-2017, 05:35 PM
On a side note.....there are 40 "Money Buildings" that you can purchase with gold that will help you accumulate Gree cash. What is the purpose of these buidings? Buy them so you can help out "Little factions"? Lets take off the Gree Moderator glasses and come up with some actual uses for in-game cash.

Speed ump
05-24-2017, 09:18 AM
Twist, those buildings exist so they can make a little gold from you. You get a few rewards as you level them up afterwards, usually. I am the Rep Stephen Barnes in the above list, so you can pm me and I can have you added to the relevant room. Over the years, they have changed what is i portent and what isn't, so you never know if it will become relevant again. I have tons a valor boosts, and nothing to spend them on, but as it turns out, I havnt been getting new valor for a very long time for some reason. Never mentioned it because there's currently no purpose for it.

Twist of Cain
05-24-2017, 02:45 PM
Thanks for the info OlapDev and Speed. I was just trying to throw out some ideas in the chance that DECA is viewing this forum. The in-game cash seems like a big waste. I know there are bigger problems, I just wanted to address this one with hopes to spark some ideas and/or possible changes/solutions.

WBS
05-25-2017, 03:30 AM
Nothing wrong with new ideas as this game desperately needs it! It's very stale right now and needs something new to spark the fun again.

OlapDev
05-25-2017, 05:02 AM
completely agree

WBS
05-26-2017, 04:56 AM
completely agree

I have always thought they should have increased drop rate of concrete. The gold price for concrete is way to high. I wouldn't even consider purchasing it.

Bambamgunz
05-27-2017, 09:37 AM
i have always earned concrete,but with 2 WD a month i have to use gold for concrete last 2 months.
Same with R&D..have over 1k everything but have to buy R&D to produce efficient on all 20+ accounts.!!

giz
06-13-2017, 03:17 PM
Whilst not entirely on topic with original thread, but still shouts concrete, is anybody else finding drops of concrete getting fewer and far between? I

Ulrich von Bek
06-13-2017, 06:49 PM
Whilst not entirely on topic with original thread, but still shouts concrete, is anybody else finding drops of concrete getting fewer and far between? I

I've had no concrete or propaganda in a very long time. Could it be an android v iOS issue.

HellRaizer
06-13-2017, 11:48 PM
I've had no concrete or propaganda in a very long time. Could it be an android v iOS issue.

I'm on IOS

http://i68.tinypic.com/2ztk8iq.png

Ulrich von Bek
06-14-2017, 03:35 AM
I'm on android

HellRaizer
06-14-2017, 03:36 AM
I'm on android

Wonder if it's a display issue, and you are getting the concrete in the background ??

I've tried for a long time to get propaganda and nothing came

Ulrich von Bek
06-14-2017, 03:44 AM
I considered it being a display issue and have been monitoring, i even tried donating by moving the slider just in case.
Another issue, I never received the awards for ranking up, the gold would be useful. Sent in a ticket and it's been passed on, we all know what that means.

WBS
06-14-2017, 08:03 AM
I considered it being a display issue and have been monitoring, i even tried donating by moving the slider just in case.
Another issue, I never received the awards for ranking up, the gold would be useful. Sent in a ticket and it's been passed on, we all know what that means.

I ranked up and also did not receive the gold for it. Gree sent me a reply back saying the problem was resolved, although I never received the gold. Gree's idea of resolving issues is to do nothing and say they will do something.

Annihilator2
06-18-2017, 12:32 PM
I agree that incoming concrete is not enough.
There is number of reasons:
1) LTQ - constant 4-day LTQ decrease amount of concrete obtained during a week.
2) Short WD cycle queries a lot of concrete.
3) There is no PvP event more.

Annihilator2
06-18-2017, 12:34 PM
In-game cash: hardcore units lost their meaning - they are not helpful with HB any more

Mrs Cash
06-20-2017, 06:51 PM
I haven't seen any acquired concrete from WD in a long time, probably a very long time. And it does suck, that it's so hard for smaller factions to get whats needed for walls and or faction base. I can't speak for others, but in no way, shape or form will I, or any of my mates, ever use gold to buy a piece of concrete. Absurd.