PDA

View Full Version : CC Servers down during Raid Boss

greenwall
05-10-2017, 07:59 AM
In an attempt to log in and hit our Raid Boss, we have discovered that many of us (both iOS and Android) users cannot log in. Is anyone else in the CC community experiencing the same thing? It also makes it impossible to contact support (unless the email address was saved from prior tickets).

Developers: Any ETA on when this will be fixed? We have many hits in and gold used to tackle our current boss, but if we cannot get back in before his escape time, we do not want to have the gold and refills lost.

Thank you ahead of time for your promptness to this issue.

Vile Lynn
05-10-2017, 08:00 AM
I'll let them know... Thanks for the report!

Vile Lynn
05-10-2017, 08:02 AM
IF you are logged in already, DO NOT LOG OUT or you might not be able to log back in until they fix this issue!

Vile Lynn
05-10-2017, 08:24 AM
Should be fixed! Yay!!

greenwall
Vile... Quick update for Dev's... Some of our players are able to log back in now (after a 10 minute data push completes), and some are continuing to time out during that data push, with error messages. I am able to get back in again (iOS) but others on iOS are still having issues.

Jcw9811
Some have reported getting back in already but lots are still locked out

Vile Lynn
05-10-2017, 08:28 AM
Yeah, iPhones seem ok now.... waiting on other devices... won't be too long...

Thanks for the reports!

Vile Lynn
05-10-2017, 08:35 AM
Vile... Quick update for Dev's... Some of our players are able to log back in now (after a 10 minute data push completes), and some are continuing to time out during that data push, with error messages. I am able to get back in again (iOS) but others on iOS are still having issues.

Hi greenwall! Thank you very much for the detailed report! And...
Welcome to the forums!! ;)

Vile Lynn
05-10-2017, 11:14 AM
Should be fixed for everybody by now ;)