PDA

View Full Version : im not sure if this is the best place to ask

giz
05-09-2017, 03:19 PM
But I have an issue that happens during fl, and has been happening for a few months now.
When deploying say 10 gunners on a node if I get a pop up appear, not only do those units get deployed but half of my available available units get deployed as well regardless of whether I'm deploying on the chosen node or not.
As most factions have bleed nodes every event this more a hindrance to the faction than a slight hiccuping.
I'm not sure if anybody else is having this problem, but I'm not messaging cs especiàlly seeing as they have a tendency to do very little in the way of getting issues resolved in my experience

Vile Lynn
05-09-2017, 06:37 PM
But I have an issue that happens during fl, and has been happening for a few months now.
When deploying say 10 gunners on a node if I get a pop up appear, not only do those units get deployed but half of my available available units get deployed as well regardless of whether I'm deploying on the chosen node or not.
As most factions have bleed nodes every event this more a hindrance to the faction than a slight hiccuping.
I'm not sure if anybody else is having this problem, but I'm not messaging cs especiàlly seeing as they have a tendency to do very little in the way of getting issues resolved in my experience

Yeah, giz, I doubt CS would really know what to do with the info you gave... and CS probably knows less of the game than I do, heh ;) You can definitely ask here!

From my experience, I would guess they would wait for more tickets with the same issue, and if enough come in, then they would investigate what is going on. Their priorities and responses depend on the issue and number of tickets received.

I'll be happy to pass this bug on to the team, but I'll need a bit more info...

What device are you using when this happens?
(If you sent in a ticket thru the game, they would know this from the footer info)

What do you mean: "half of my available available units get deployed as well regardless of whether I'm deploying"?

The 10 Gunners you deployed, got deployed (ok good, but...) AND then more Gunners (?) get deployed without you deploying them when a pop-up interrupts deployments?

Bleed nodes?

giz
05-10-2017, 04:03 PM
1 the device I use for my account is an android tablet

2 yes basically when I deploy units on a node it doesn't matter which if a pop up occurs, be it a milestone notice or even a notice regarding a hot spot the initial amount of troops I'm trying to deploy will go as normal and anywhere between double the deploys and half my entire 250 (if full) deploys will be deployed without me pressing the button
3 3 a bleed node is a node many factions will use to deploy a small amount of units at the beginning of a battle
I'm not sure if anybody else is having the issue, but it's annoying as anything when this happens especially if you are in a boosted war and it can cost your faction places on the leaderboard when this happens

Vile Lynn
05-10-2017, 04:53 PM
1 the device I use for my account is an android tablet

2 yes basically when I deploy units on a node it doesn't matter which if a pop up occurs, be it a milestone notice or even a notice regarding a hot spot the initial amount of troops I'm trying to deploy will go as normal and anywhere between double the deploys and half my entire 250 (if full) deploys will be deployed without me pressing the button
3 3 a bleed node is a node many factions will use to deploy a small amount of units at the beginning of a battle
I'm not sure if anybody else is having the issue, but it's annoying as anything when this happens especially if you are in a boosted war and it can cost your faction places on the leaderboard when this happens

Thanks for the reply, giz! I gave a link to this thread for the team to check out :)

giz
05-11-2017, 08:37 AM
Much appreciated and thank you