05-09-2017, 02:04 PM
Congrats! :)

MISTERFTW
05-09-2017, 03:52 PM
Congrats! :)

Thank You TZora

TZora
05-09-2017, 06:13 PM
i'm amazed no SA crew chirping right now lol... they are a bit too silent. hey, they're just staying upto their name :p

Vile Lynn
05-09-2017, 07:08 PM
I always like their name.

Congrats on a great BfEC!

Canoehead
05-09-2017, 08:01 PM
TZora, you were with me in that Fight Club Syndicate that won the first war. I was on the TAP team that finally dethroned SAS. Spent a lot of money, had a lot of fun, made some good friends. But nothing left to prove now, so time to say goodbye. The list of people to acknowledge is too long - you know who you are, but special kudos to Tam and Doc. Tam led the way, but the three old amigos are finally riding off into the sunset.

Geo
FC, TAW, SAS, TAP

MISTERFTW
05-09-2017, 09:48 PM
TZora, you were with me in that Fight Club Syndicate that won the first war. I was on the TAP team that finally dethroned SAS. Spent a lot of money, had a lot of fun, made some good friends. But nothing left to prove now, so time to say goodbye. The list of people to acknowledge is too long - you know who you are, but special kudos to Tam and Doc. Tam led the way, but the three old amigos are finally riding off into the sunset.

Geo
FC, TAW, SAS, TAP

You will be missed Geo. I'm happy I've had the honor of being a teammate with all the names you mentioned, as you are all CC Legends.

TZora
05-10-2017, 11:46 AM
there was nothing to prove Geo, we already know you are cool. fight club days were fun, you will be missed. i'm too at the brink of saying goodbye to cc. wishing gud for you and all good ppl i got a chance to know thru this game. perhaps, that is the only thing i will remember from crimecity :)

S(ASS) team is still quiet lol

Oasis
05-11-2017, 09:11 AM
SAS… You got beat head to head a couple weeks ago, then lost the entire weekend this round… Both times the teams beating you had Oasis as a member… How embarrassing for you that you were beat by teams that let little ole me in…

Great effort TAP, and Rage!

cajunman
05-11-2017, 01:49 PM
SAS… You got beat head to head a couple weeks ago, then lost the entire weekend this round… Both times the teams beating you had Oasis as a member… How embarrassing for you that you were beat by teams that let little ole me in…

Great effort TAP, and Rage!

Yes congrats to TAP, great job on the win and war.

But the real congrats goes out to GREE/DECA, looks like you found new spenders to keep pace with SAS.
Now DECA and GREE don't need to fix the game as it seems like the big money grab which is war is working fine, no need to fix the brutally long H&R or near impossible RB, I'll just get the popcorn ready for war in 8 days and see how far those 2 will push the limits.

cool1
05-11-2017, 02:11 PM
Congrats TAP! I wish y'all luck in the future, and hope that the trolls and naysayers realize what time and dedication it takes to be on the top teams.... so give your bloody complaining a rest

TZora
05-11-2017, 06:20 PM
where's the loud mouth cat these days? a bit too quiet in here, missing all the gloating.. monte.. u listening, aren't u? :p

Portnoy
05-11-2017, 08:20 PM

Time and dedication.....lmao

Congrats TAP! I wish y'all luck in the future, and hope that the trolls and naysayers realize what time and dedication it takes to be on the top teams.... so give your bloody complaining a rest

MISTERFTW
05-11-2017, 08:28 PM
where's the loud mouth cat these days? a bit too quiet in here, missing all the gloating.. monte.. u listening, aren't u? :p

Everyone should have seen this day coming once Monte posted in your H&R Loss of Interest thread with this comment, "Please take note where I am on the individual in game ranking. Tox, I'm coming to kick your teeth in underdog style". He made sure he secured #2 rank as I finished event at #1 rank. Just goes to show, history repeats itself

TZora
05-12-2017, 01:58 AM
lol that is what i'm talking about... he seems to be busy picking and fixing his teeth right now :D