PDA

View Full Version : How do you buy tokens

Tinker
05-08-2017, 06:22 PM
The event has started. Sure would be nice if they tried to run it in house (Test) before they unleash it on customers.

cool1
05-08-2017, 06:51 PM
Good question, how do you start an event and you can't buy Uzis or loot them!

Mrs Cash
05-08-2017, 07:24 PM
The event has started. Sure would be nice if they tried to run it in house (Test) before they unleash it on customers.

Test, hahahahahhaahhaahaahhaha, that's rich...
Bombard cs with tickets.

MISTERFTW
05-08-2017, 10:11 PM

A better question is which syndicate ranked #1 in battle event?

Portnoy
05-08-2017, 11:06 PM
Even better question is why does another battle starts tonight ?

Tinker
05-09-2017, 01:46 AM
Bombard cs with tickets.

Just reread all the DECA info. GREE has now finished teaching DECA all they know about running games and the transition was smooth and uneventful. We are now into GREE 2.0. It is as I feared.

Tinker
05-09-2017, 06:06 AM
Bombard cs with tickets.

Decided to take your advice. Dang! Accidentally did it from my "Is Gree sucks taken?" account. Now I'll probably end up with an account name change to "Alex" Darn and double darn!!

Vile Lynn
05-09-2017, 08:16 AM
Decided to take your advice. Dang! Accidentally did it from my "Is Gree sucks taken?" account. Now I'll probably end up with an account name change to "Alex" Darn and double darn!!

karma... lol!

Vile Lynn
05-09-2017, 08:21 AM
There will NOT be a war today.

They are working on getting the Uzi issues fixed: can't buy and invisible... hopefully, they'll have it fixed soon.

UPDATE: looks like everybody who logs in gets 1000 Uzi's!

Also, Uzi's are temporarily being sold for 1-gold until they figure out how to fix the buy Uzi's with RP option.

Vile Lynn
05-09-2017, 12:24 PM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?123226-5-9-2017-Event-Calendar-and-Raid-Boss-Issue

Please read for official update ^

Mrs Cash
05-09-2017, 04:22 PM
You can also buy one for one gold.
I almost said that with a straight face.

TZora
05-09-2017, 06:16 PM
A better question is which syndicate ranked #1 in battle event?

the better question needs an answer... waiting ;)

MISTERFTW
05-09-2017, 10:11 PM
the better question needs an answer... waiting ;)

I'm guessing their prolonged silence is because they can't decide on their new syndicate name change. I heard it was narrowed down to, Silently Assaulted, Victimized By Rage Tappers, or Abused & Silenced at the Park

TZora
05-10-2017, 11:51 AM
where r all the SAS loud mouths now? :D

Rodimus
05-11-2017, 04:56 AM
How do you buy tokens again?

Vile Lynn
05-11-2017, 11:26 AM
How do you buy tokens again?

Good news! We can buy Uzi's with RP again thru the RB screen! ;)

Tinker
05-11-2017, 01:06 PM
Good news! We can buy Uzi's with RP again thru the RB screen! ;)

It's not "Good News" that a repetitive failure has again been fixed after release. Good News would be us not discussing this because it never happened. It is very disheartening to continue to experience the incompetence of the past after a takeover by a new entity. DECA shouldn't expect a 10 year run if they continue to replicate the GREE failure model. The circling of the drain will only excelerate. Hope they didn't put a lot of money upfront.

Vile Lynn
05-11-2017, 01:30 PM
It's not "Good News" that a repetitive failure has again been fixed after release. Good News would be us not discussing this because it never happened. It is very disheartening to continue to experience the incompetence of the past after a takeover by a new entity. DECA shouldn't expect a 10 year run if they continue to replicate the GREE failure model. The circling of the drain will only excelerate. Hope they didn't put a lot of money upfront.

Actually, if you played CC, you'd probably know that this specific issue has never happened before.

The CC community was generally happy with the fast fix; no harm, no foul.

We should all know that bugs are going to surface as future improvements are made. I have faith they are doing their best to minimize issues before events are launched but unexpected stuff happens. In a perfect world, we'd never have game issues...

Give them a break; they are trying :) Think positive!