PDA

View Full Version : When will the hand off to DECA occur?

Tinker
04-28-2017, 09:43 AM
I am noticing a new string of numbers at bottom of login screen and a new information line at top.
Is this something to do with the new operator?
When will DECA officially be in charge?
It would be nice if DECA started off by being more informative than the previous operator.
This would ease fears of them being GREE 2.0

giz
04-28-2017, 01:05 PM
I think technically deca are already in charge of the games, whether the handover is finalised only time will show, re the developers (?) Code it's only on iPhones etc not android so I'm not sure what it's for

Speed ump
04-28-2017, 01:10 PM
Only see the code when you update to newest version of iOS that just came out

NaRciS
04-28-2017, 02:33 PM
GREE 2.0 LOL stop talking crazy!!!

Your missing Funzio, so it's GREE 3.0

WBS
04-29-2017, 05:12 AM
From what I have heard the customer support will remain all the same. Maybe Deca will give them better training on how to handle tickets in a more respectable manner.

Tinker
04-29-2017, 08:10 AM
From what I have heard the customer support will remain all the same. Maybe Deca will give them better training on how to handle tickets in a more respectable manner.
How about pre-release testing of any changes made to the game. I know this will be a radical departure from the existing process but then sending in tickets will be a rarity.

WBS
04-30-2017, 05:39 AM
How about pre-release testing of any changes made to the game. I know this will be a radical departure from the existing process but then sending in tickets will be a rarity.

That would be a huge step forward. We will see what happens soon I guess, sounds like the end of May is when the transition will be complete.

Vile Lynn
05-03-2017, 12:11 PM
June 1st is when Deca will be 100% in charge.

There are a few Funzio/GREE staff members still helping with the transition thru May 31st, but Deca should be running the show already. Funzio/GREE will continue to handle CS tickets.

FYI: The MW Player Rep & Deca Meeting has been rescheduled to Friday, May 5th.
All meetings are tentatively scheduled for Thursdays at 2PM PT.
MW has the first week of each month; KA has the 2nd week; CC has the 3rd week.

giz
05-03-2017, 03:04 PM
Thanks for the handover update it's very much appreciated