PDA

View Full Version : atrack bonus this and attack bonus that

TZora
04-26-2017, 11:12 PM
bored of all the attack bonuses.

my overall mafia attack is over 700 bil but the mafia defense is only 230 bil.

all events right now are about attack bonus. time for me to keep the phone aside lol and take a vacation off the game.

sister morphine
04-27-2017, 10:18 PM
I get quite a few defence bonuses doing the ultimate LTQs :)

Mrs Cash
04-28-2017, 07:30 PM
bored of all the attack bonuses.

my overall mafia attack is over 700 bil but the mafia defense is only 230 bil.

all events right now are about attack bonus. time for me to keep the phone aside lol and take a vacation off the game.

PVP battle awards are attack bonuses.
SA we had gotten 4 defense awards, while the syndicate goal awards were attack bonuses.
Raid Boss awards are mixed.
Hardcore Boss awards are mixed too.

I see/get plenty of defense bonuses, but the defense stat rarely increases. Can't help but wonder if its just another Gree bug to add to the neverending list of glitches...

TZora
04-29-2017, 04:19 AM
looks like, they apply defense bonuses to the actual mafia defense (one without bonuses). otherwise, that 16% melee bonus i got from ultimate ltq wud have made a difference. anyway, the gap between my defense and attack keeps increasing at an exponential rate.

Mrs Cash
04-30-2017, 06:39 PM
looks like, they apply defense bonuses to the actual mafia defense (one without bonuses). otherwise, that 16% melee bonus i got from ultimate ltq wud have made a difference. anyway, the gap between my defense and attack keeps increasing at an exponential rate.

The gap between them is ridiculous.

Vile Lynn
05-03-2017, 10:01 AM
Meh, I don't care if I can be attacked or robbed. Defense means nothing to me. My att is twice my def, so what?

Attack is paramount imho.