PDA

View Full Version : LOL, Battle points

mayhem
04-19-2017, 07:19 PM
Well battle points mean nothing....

I know the units are worthless, as is the valor and cash....

But now they aren't even pretending to care....

I lost +100 million battle points during a handful of attacks... the game is ridiculous...

Pidgeot
04-19-2017, 10:43 PM
Ouch. I would say to report that to CS but we all know how that would end. What sucks is the load times to find a base so you can try to recover those points. It takes me like 2 minutes to load a profile to see if I can even attack them.

mayhem
04-20-2017, 05:38 PM
I'd report it if it had any value, it might even be a benefit... Now when you look me, I look like a much weaker player on the list...

Cuombajj
04-21-2017, 12:01 AM
I noticed weaker players do raids instead of attacks. When you find a player to attack you just blanket their whole base. You miss out on double/triple strike, but it's probably faster than to find a target and attack him 6 times only.

I sometimes get a loss, but so far it's rare enough to keep me moving forward. Max I lost was 17mil in one attack. It sucks sometimes, but at least you have to put some thought in it and not just click mindlessly 50k times :)

New record 29mil. And brought me back to previous rank

NaRciS
04-21-2017, 12:54 PM
I thought, you cant get knocked back a rank...

Yep your right!!! I normally see an average of - 20million bp on a single loss but often up to -38 million points, opponents rank doesn't seem to effect based on my losses anyway, I'm prime colonel (NOW) and can only achieve a max of 710k on a triple hit, my question is DOES THE OPPONENT get the 20-30million bp? I don't think so! I was a prime general last night and have 13 wins and 2 losses on my wall - THE WINS ONLY SHOW CASH WON, if this is the case - it's ridiculous.

Any comment from an admin :)

mayhem
04-22-2017, 10:36 AM
No, they don't care... They must realize BP don't matter also