PDA

View Full Version : New LTQ?

Batchief
04-17-2017, 04:33 PM
Is it me, or did the new LTQ become the old one, extended 24 hours? And it's awfully lonely here on the forum. Where did everyone go? Like a ghost town. I think I hear crickets.

Vile Lynn
04-18-2017, 01:10 PM
http://img.vmessages.com/en/hey-hi/18.gif

Batchief
04-18-2017, 05:53 PM
Awesome picture. Thanks for keeping me company.

WBS
04-19-2017, 07:46 AM
I think the forums reflect the players feelings about this game. We are so used to incompetence, glitches and poorly developed events that there is really no use to bring them up anymore.

Tinker
04-19-2017, 01:14 PM
Now it is just a waiting game for DECA to take over. Let's hope it does not turn out to be GREE 2.0!

Pretty sad state of affairs when an improvement occurs if the provider Duz Nuttin.

Cuombajj
04-19-2017, 11:24 PM
What is there to discuss? There is no new stuff, same thing over and over again. Strategies? Lol what strategies. Buy more gold and win is the only strategy.

The neglect on this project is unbelievable. I get it that it's a cash cow now, but cmon make a minimal effort that is focused around fun and not making more gold.

Vile Lynn
04-20-2017, 10:49 AM
While we're waiting, here's some retro-fun! (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?63252-Bringing-back-the-hidden-game-in-KA)

Toggle the Sound Setting on & off until the hidden game appears! :o
Enjoy!

WBS
04-21-2017, 04:30 PM
I heard that Deca is a company that tries to revive failing games? If that is true we know what state of affairs gree is in.

Vile Lynn
04-21-2017, 05:37 PM
I heard that Deca is a company that tries to revive failing games? [*snip*]

Actually, Deca is a company that breathes new life into older games.

...which sounds perfect for us! ;)

Deca refers to "decade" sooooo.. If all goes well, we have another 10 years playing MW! Woot woot!

giz
04-22-2017, 01:35 AM
Or it means we'll be a decade in the past again........ Woohoo I'll be sub 40 again lol

Seriously stats the timeline for the take over?

Batchief
04-22-2017, 09:39 AM

Deca refers to "decade" sooooo.. If all goes well, we have another 10 years playing MW! Woot woot!

This is why I visit the forum. The members have a sense of humor, generally speaking, and you get current info. Thanks to all!

giz
04-22-2017, 11:29 AM
We have to have a sense of humour here, because at times this is the most infuriating game (game play and customer service) out there.
This isn't a whine, if gree cs had actually done their job from day one of the game yes some of us still remember that day, and dealt with our tickets instead of sending automated messages saying thanks for contacting us blah blah blah, then if you were lucky a questionnaire saying we've sorted everything out, (read nothing done same issues continuing) then possibly, just possibly people wouldn't have got so disillusioned with the game and stopped playing.
I just hope deca will find a way of breathing new life into mw, despite all its issues i still have a soft spot for the game and unlike so many others of games, I've never deleted this even when it's annoyed me to the point of ripping out my hair

WBS
04-22-2017, 03:11 PM

Either way, we know Gree has no clue how to run a game, I hope deca has some tricks up their sleeve. Gree has been its own enemy, it will be nice to see the monkeys out and hopefully some sane human beings in.

I agree with giz also, those of us who post here still like the game, we are haut sick of the constant I don't care attitude put forth by gree. It's going to take a lot to change that reputation that gree has built. A sense of humor is a must.