PDA

View Full Version : Gree & Deca

Illuminatus
04-06-2017, 11:15 PM
So i understand deca will be taking control of modern war?
Is it just modern war or is there other games?

Illuminatus
04-07-2017, 01:23 AM
Thanks HR
Wasnt sure if gree gave up on us and starting focusing on the other games like CC and KA

giz
04-07-2017, 01:41 AM
Hr after transition will deca be open to suggestions from the players or will they be wanting to do things their own way?

Greeny1
04-07-2017, 01:58 PM
Hoepefully they can do a better job, the only way is up!

WBS
04-08-2017, 05:07 AM
Hoepefully they can do a better job, the only way is up!

We can at least hope the only way is up ;)

Tinker
04-08-2017, 03:30 PM
We can at least hope the only way is up ;)

The bar is set pretty low to be better than the current operator.
The only way they could fail is if they retain the current GREE employees instead of firing the entire incompetent crew.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-08-2017, 03:32 PM
Why on earth would anyone buy, we'll you know?What on earth could anyone expect to gain?Well, this one guy may as well as have bought this thing. Paid more than the ones who purport to have bought it.

WBS
04-09-2017, 08:21 AM
Why on earth would anyone buy, we'll you know?What on earth could anyone expect to gain?Well, this one guy may as well as have bought this thing. Paid more than the ones who purport to have bought it.

Maybe this one dude should have bought it from the beginning? It is quite amazing how incompetent gree is. I sure hope Deca doesn't keep the current gree emoployees.

SollyLlama
04-13-2017, 02:15 PM
All of the old Funzio titles are being transferred to ownership of Deca.

Crime City, Kindgom Age and Modern War.

Customer services are still responding to issues. Don't expect Gree to do any development, as they cannot, during the transition period. During the handover period, there will be fewer events on the Globe and this is to allow for a simpler transition.

Once Deca are in control, only time will tell how it work out for us.

I've looked for and haven't found a press-release concerning this.

Is there something official I can look at?

SollyLlama
04-14-2017, 11:37 AM
The best I can give you is the transcript of our last meeting with Gree

https://goo.gl/jyAEAZ (this comes from our monthly player/Gree meeting)

TY very much for that.

Amelio
06-23-2017, 05:34 PM
Hr after transition will deca be open to suggestions from the players or will they be wanting to do things their own way?

Don't count on it... think of Deca being involved with Gree as like a nurse in a Hospice care facility.. Gree's the hospital.. when they can't do anything more for you... your moved to a Hospice care facility where you live out your few remaining days of life... Modern war, CC & KA are all on life support... start using up everything you have bought and dump Gree games... your families will thank u for it

Herr Otto
06-24-2017, 03:59 AM
Don't count on it... think of Deca being involved with Gree as like a nurse in a Hospice care facility.. Gree's the hospital.. when they can't do anything more for you... your moved to a Hospice care facility where you live out your few remaining days of life... Modern war, CC & KA are all on life support... start using up everything you have bought and dump Gree games... your families will thank u for it
You hit the nail right on the head!!