PDA

View Full Version : Solo ltd "Standing Desk Scuffle x/20"

Mrs Cash
03-23-2017, 08:47 AM
Anyone else near the end of completion have the goal disappear?
I have 4 accounts on 2 devices, 3 and 1. 2 are minis and haven't done any, but 2 of the 3 on one device were either at 19/20 or 20/20, and the goal disappeared!
Naturally I checked my inventory, which is a chore all in itself, but the "Scuffler Mirage GT", which is the 20/20 award, is not there in either account, so I know I didn't complete the goal.
I have sent in 2 tickets, but time is ticking, while they investigate, smh, but was wondering if anyone else had this problem.
DH is on iOS and is at 19/20, so its probably just an Android thing, shocker...

EDIT:
Just got to 20/20 on the iOS account, without completing it, and sure enough, it disappeared. Can Gree get anything right?!?!?

sHiKoRa
03-23-2017, 09:05 AM
I'm having the same problem, I already thought it was just me.

Mrs Cash
03-23-2017, 09:31 AM
Misery loves company.
Please, those affected, send in a ticket!

Mrs Cash
03-26-2017, 01:39 PM
Still no resolution, apparently the engineers are working on it. Smh...

Mrs Cash
04-07-2017, 07:53 PM
Seriously pissed...
Why wasn't the award simply given to those affected? Gree sucks...period.
DST issue, I call BS. 20/20 just happened to disappear?!?!?!?!! And it was close to 2 days before the ltq was to end . Because of DST?!?!?!?!! I don't think so...
So we lose an 8% mod because of lame ass programming. Losers...

Thank you for contacting Crime City Support and sorry for the delayed response!

We appreciate players who let us know when something may be off so we can work on remedying things and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

This issue was due to some complications that the players might have experienced with the Daylight Savings time change.

As a compensation for the inconvenience experienced and to encourage you to have a happy gameplay, we have refunded you with the gold and item that was spent in the last hour of the event to your account.

Thanks for your patience and have a great day ahead!