PDA

View Full Version : Release More Upgrade Units Plz

pablodiablo696996
03-17-2017, 03:36 AM
More of a request than a complaint. Can you ask Gree to plz release more Upgrade Building units. Thx

Cuombajj
03-17-2017, 04:45 AM
Upgrade count, cost or time? I remember when they were giving the last two left and right. Glad I scored a bunch of them. They are never seen now.

Tinker
03-17-2017, 08:12 AM
And a purchase price of 5 gold or 10 trillion game dollars would be nice.
Thanks in advance

giz
03-23-2017, 08:06 AM
Hi maybe gree might consider releasing more military units with a worthwhile attack and defence stay on them. All the purchasable infantry ground air and sea units won't get into my army

WBS
03-23-2017, 12:02 PM
Hi maybe gree might consider releasing more military units with a worthwhile attack and defence stay on them. All the purchasable infantry ground air and sea units won't get into my army

I agree with you, they are worthless.

Jg48
03-24-2017, 04:02 AM
Everything has become worthless in this game except the gold you buy so buy lots of it.

Gree only cares if you spend on game.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-24-2017, 11:04 AM
Just keep the cash flowing from you to THEGREE. ;)
THEGREE always keeps the spending lamp lit, so please spend frequently and spend until it hurts.:cool:
The poor players need you rich whales to keep spending so we can enjoy this great game :rolleyes: for FREE.

Tony81
04-06-2017, 02:17 PM
Just keep the cash flowing from you to THEGREE. ;)
THEGREE always keeps the spending lamp lit, so please spend frequently and spend until it hurts.:cool:
The poor players need you rich whales to keep spending so we can enjoy this great game :rolleyes: for FREE.

I turned private browsing off on my phone and gree forums still open in my browser. Haven't played in 2 years but good to see the same ole trolls haven't given up. Sad reallly.