PDA

View Full Version : Toppling Taiwan WD over, but not really

Sierra Hotel
03-13-2017, 02:54 PM
Rewards for the end of Toppling Taiwan WD event have been payed out 1 hour before the event ends.

Oops?

Tinker
03-13-2017, 03:19 PM
Rewards for the end of Toppling Taiwan WD event have been payed out 1 hour before the event ends.

Oops?

Could the winners be known without the need of total points awarded?
Hmmmmm
Must be fake news.
Possibly very fake news!!

Tinker
03-13-2017, 03:29 PM
Hmmmmm
Must be fake news.

OMG!
Did anyone use buckets of Gold during this final hour unaware their fate had already been determined?
Such a waste.
Oh well

Jg48
03-15-2017, 04:57 AM
Happens every time there is a daylight savings time.

Gree and there repetitiveness

WBS
03-15-2017, 05:05 AM
Hmmmmm
Must be fake news.

Must have been the Russians.

giz
03-15-2017, 07:21 AM
I'm disappointed but not surprised that gree have remained silent about this and the other issues over the last few days, have the mods been removed as well? It not like them to chip in with answers

Tinker
03-15-2017, 08:04 AM
I'm disappointed but not surprised that gree have remained silent about this and the other issues over the last few days, have the mods been removed as well? It not like them to chip in with answers

giz if you were a mod would you want to weigh in? It is like being in a bad dream that you can't wake up from. Condemned to repeat and relive an embarrassing sequence over and over. Trying to explain incompetence and put a happy spin on it must be personally painful. Perhaps Deja vu hell.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-15-2017, 08:50 AM
giz if you were a mod would you want to weigh in? It is like being in a bad dream that you can't wake up from. Condemned to repeat and relive an embarrassing sequence over and over. Trying to explain incompetence and put a happy spin on it must be personally painful. Perhaps Deja vu hell.Being a press secretary and shuckin' N jivin' N shillin' for some elected official would approximate the task, but what the heck DUZ I know? NUTTIN' LMFAO