PDA

View Full Version : Boost building stats?

CHONG
03-07-2017, 05:03 PM
Anyone have a spreadsheet. Stating the max stats for any or all boost buildings? Some of them max out at only 30%. And the good ones max out at 100%. I'd really like to buy only the ones. Maxing out at 80% or higher.

magic267
04-25-2017, 05:45 AM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DMb9smtMHhYP68YOOgpeDdIA1KoakLHaWnY4yDsWTL0/htmlview

Great job with that spreadsheet. I was missing a couple and that helped. Thanks!

Mrs Cash
05-29-2017, 11:27 AM
Great job with that spreadsheet. I was missing a couple and that helped. Thanks!

OMG, THANKS! I was beginning to think it was impossible to find this information out. One click here, and done.

Speed ump
05-31-2017, 05:15 AM
You were lucky to find that, as he is not able to be here with us any longer to post that type of helpful info.

Cuombajj
05-31-2017, 11:20 PM
IMO this info should be a sticky, together with general missions walkthrough. Useful info for new comers or whoever doesn't have them yet. Ofcourse this could be solved with informative tooltip in-game, but that's another story :)

OlapDev
06-01-2017, 09:18 AM
indeed .. a lucky find as the original post is no longer available within this thread.. In fact, most of HellRaizers posts are gone.

Agree thou, useful info such as this should be made sticky. Thankfully the majority of us have this information on tap. A few hundred faction leaders are in a group where this information is shared (with out alteration or deletion from people who don't want it shared)

WBS
06-04-2017, 03:06 PM
indeed .. a lucky find as the original post is no longer available within this thread.. In fact, most of HellRaizers posts are gone.

Agree thou, useful info such as this should be made sticky. Thankfully the majority of us have this information on tap. A few hundred faction leaders are in a group where this information is shared (with out alteration or deletion from people who don't want it shared)

I don't know why gree wouldn't want helpful information shared, that's what this forum is supposed to be for.