03-06-2017, 06:28 PM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?123070-Locked-Faction-Resources

This was to happen Sunday evening.
It is now Monday evening
Progress report please

It occurred 12 hours ago in my faction

sbs2716g
03-06-2017, 07:34 PM
The locked resources were deducted from my faction vault but my faction leader do not have these items in his account... so where did the resources go?

edit: just found out that it went to our previous faction leader instead..

Tinker
03-07-2017, 12:38 PM
It occurred 12 hours ago in my faction

Opened up the original happy announcement link to see it is not yet updated with the news that the development team GREE'd up another one. I guess if I was Aurelius I'd be too embarrassed to revisit my post encouraging all Factions to determine which member could bebefit the Faction most by becoming leader.
Incredible how GREE can't do anything without a GREEup.
Thanks Aurelius for a big waste of time.
Thanks GREE for doing a 1/2 good job.

Tinker
03-07-2017, 01:15 PM
We're in direct chat with him in GroupMe.. Loads of people raised it from leaders room. so he's been aware for about 24 hours, and they are trying to find the best possible solution to resolve it

Thanks again HellRaiser. Unfortunately the best solution continually escapes them. They will probably muddle through this latest GREEup but those responsible will still be in place to work havoc on the next chore placed in front of them. They should try firing the biggest incompetent at the end of each month. Might have to move that quota up a little. Don't know how big the pools is.

sbs2716g
03-07-2017, 07:30 PM
Just while we're in this topic. FC has asked for people affected to supply the following ::

Exact Faction Name
Intended PlayerID:
Unintended PlayerID:

(Intended being the leader that should have got the resources)

advise the above to who?

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-08-2017, 03:24 PM
No return of ANY excess resources to our long time, cowardly leader of our band of thugs, outlaws, criminals, miscreants, felons, and worse.
We didn't expect anything because we know fact from fiction.

Tinker
03-12-2017, 03:29 PM
Would have been here... (no need now)

I've been relaying the details over to Gree.. Although they now have had enough info and will hopefully put the fix out tonight

Well now here we are back to Sunday again and no fix and no additional information. Would it be correct to assume there is no fix possible coming from the GREE team? Just empty promises? I am so surprised.

Stellaman
04-04-2017, 09:56 PM
When is this being fixed? Waiting weeks now and resources still on the wrong acc...

sbs2716g
04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
maybe gree should just award the faction leader a similar amount of the resources instead...

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-05-2017, 11:01 PM
THEGREE, give them their stuff, but why for FREE?????If they really want it, 15,000 gold ($3,000) isn't that much ransom, err, I meant price to pay for 60 fully blubberized whales. It's only about fifty bucks per whale. They'll buy it, if you put it on offer, THEGREE.

Vile Lynn
04-06-2017, 03:26 PM
When is this being fixed? Waiting weeks now and resources still on the wrong acc...

And to whoever still wants over-donated resources returned...

Leaders: If you already sent in a ticket, please reply to your original ticket (which will re-open it), and include the info in bold below

-or-

Send in a ticket with:
Subj: "Faction Resources Wrong Leader"
Exact Faction Name & ID
Player's exact name & ID who should get them

^ticket sender* aka Leader
Player's name & ID who got them

While this transition is going over the next couple of months, things might seem a bit slower so please have some patience, go with the flow, and everything will eventually be made right.

Tinker
04-06-2017, 03:44 PM
(cut info that is past best before date)

While this transition is going over the next couple of months, things might seem a bit slower so please have some patience, go with the flow, and everything will eventually be made right.

STOP THE PRESSES: Fixing their blunder will only take another couple of months.
Holy Moly I may have to buckle up my seat belt.
Thanks Lynn for getting back to us so quickly on this pressing matter.
Oh wait. It has been 1 month.
Oh well thanks for not forgetting about us.

Vile Lynn
04-06-2017, 05:16 PM
STOP THE PRESSES: Fixing their blunder will only take another couple of months.
Holy Moly I may have to buckle up my seat belt.
Thanks Lynn for getting back to us so quickly on this pressing matter.
Oh wait. It has been 1 month.
Oh well thanks for not forgetting about us.

lol, you're kidding, right? jeeeez

You know, this was a player rep request that GREE/Funzio did not have to do, but they tried and didn't expect interference issues with the co-leader position... Soooo don't kick a gift horse in the mouth. Rerunning over-donated resources was never part of the game but was meant to be a nice gesture. Get over yourself. :o

Mrs Cash
05-17-2017, 11:02 AM
What about resources that are still in the faction bank? Doesn't appear that ours were returned to the leader. And why can they still be donated?

Vile Lynn
05-17-2017, 11:13 AM
What about resources that are still in the faction bank? Doesn't appear that ours were returned to the leader. And why can they still be donated?

I'll ask if they can check it out.
Faction ID is in your signature.

Tinker
05-17-2017, 01:38 PM
Just did my daily check to see if I've accumulated enough stuff to produce at highest level and lo and behold what do I see? The Faction Resources that were promised to the designated leader have now been added to my account. Gree I am still very happy you are leaving MW but at least it will finally be on a positive note.