PDA

View Full Version : Not receiving any monies on winning a fight

jaycee
11-07-2011, 01:23 AM
As the title says, having just won a couple of fights (amongst some losses) against someone with $24,000 on their hands I would have expected to have earnt $2,400 per winning fight. This did not happen. This is also not the first time I have had this experience. It always seems to be when I'm fighting someone with larger sums on hand. So there I was looking forward to some nice loot, only to be rewarded with some measly XPs and rewards. Anyone else had this experience?

Butch999
11-07-2011, 01:32 AM
Yes, today!

Fought and won against someone with 50k on them got 5k for the first fight then nothing! Thought he must have put his money in the bank but no, keep checking and the money's still there yet when I fight and win I get nothing?!?

skunk
11-07-2011, 02:14 AM
The screen you see "rivals profile" is only updated once, when you first arrive at their hood.
You will see if you arrive and hit them with $50,000 - take $5,000 then check back they will still show $50,000.

Large sums of money are rare and usually you'll find that the person was active when you arrived and was about to buy something!!, they bank as soon as you hit them.

One way to know if this is the case is look at their laundromats, if they have been collected, it meas the person is active (or has been in the last 5 minutes)
skunk

jaycee
11-07-2011, 04:20 AM
All about timing, eh. Thanks for the info skunk

brutus beefcake
11-07-2011, 06:09 AM
Yeah, happened to me once while i was trying to upgrade. As soon as my money level dipped (which really pissed me off lol) i immediately banked and waited awhile.

Max Power
11-07-2011, 07:32 AM
I was working on a fight streak once and nailing this guy over and over. Every time I hit him he had more money in his pocket. He had a bunch of buildings waiting for collection when I started, and the timing was perfect. He was in for a little surprise....LOL!