PDA

View Full Version : Player Request for Gree Meeting discussion

NaRciS
03-02-2017, 10:12 AM
I know a few players including myself requested the old boost buildings to be re-released, I think it was discussed in the GM Gree meeting and implemented, with old buildings currently available.

Just as an update to my low stats post a while ago, after searching around for months and getting nowhere, I managed to track down a list of every boost building released – it seems I missed or lost 2 Maritime Elite Hq’s, - just to confirm that after purchasing these, my stats have jumped from 500aa to nearly 4bb and they are not lvl 20 yet.

Might be worth double checking if you are in the same position as I was.

Anyway my request..

We have a couple of retired players that have returned, they are struggling with Health regeneration in the mid 30%, this means nearly 90 mins to full health, they were not playing the game 4 or 5 years ago, when many of us won the 20 % units, obviously, they were released again a few months back in the gold store, unfortunately these guys had taken a back seat after playing for 3 years and missed them again!

Some will say tough luck! (I know I was pee’d off when they were released to buy after the effort I put in years ago to win them ;)

Anyway, it’s just a request and could be a win, win for Gree – means these and others will spend gold and I know it could keep these returned players from making another early exit.

Cheers

the Jester - Omt

Arnaud
03-03-2017, 04:36 AM
From 500aa to 4bb and not even at lv20? Wow!

I had both at lv20 for a long time now and i'm still not at 4bb although sea is my strongest.

I actually have all boost buildings at lv20 and still not 4bb...

Sometimes I wonder how boosts are calculated and if the calculation is really identical for everybody...

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-03-2017, 07:34 AM

I had both at lv20 for a long time now and i'm still not at 4bb although sea is my strongest.

Sometimes I wonder how boosts are calculated and if the calculation is really identical for everybody...

Stats, as in attack or defense stats have always been, and will remain a mystery.

I've done my own research using several test accounts for years.
I start A and B at the same time beginning to grow and develop both using the same vitamins.
Take great pains to grow them using the same units in each.
I've accumulated at least three dozen of these test accounts.
I have two factions housing 60 plus test accounts.
Despite my consistency in growing my "babies", one is ALWAYS larger than its twin.
For example, I have one let's call it Baboo, the other BayBay.
Baboo weights in at 50aa/100aa, and BayBay weighs in at 750aa/50bb.

i could go on with numerous other conflicting results, but I've learned to accept in THEGREELAND everything is bizarre, and inexplicable, as well as inconsistent and unreliable even in a CONTROLLED experiment. :rolleyes:

NaRciS
03-03-2017, 07:34 AM

Snap buddy, I have no idea either, the two missing buildings are at lvl 16, but it has brought my stats in line with other players and where I thought they should be.

I mentioned 4bb, I took the average as my attack is just under 3 and defence just under 5.

Just glad I found the solution to be honest :)

J

NaRciS
03-03-2017, 07:58 AM
Stats, as in attack or defense stats have always been, and will remain a mystery.

I've done my own research using several test accounts for years.
I start A and B at the same time beginning to grow and develop both using the same vitamins.
Take great pains to grow them using the same units in each.
I've accumulated at least three dozen of these test accounts.
I have two factions housing 60 plus test accounts.
Despite my consistency in growing my "babies", one is ALWAYS larger than its twin.
For example, I have one let's call it Baboo, the other BayBay.
Baboo weights in at 50aa/100aa, and BayBay weighs in at 750aa/50bb.

i could go on with numerous other conflicting results, but I've learned to accept in THEGREELAND everything is bizarre, and inexplicable, as well as inconsistent and unreliable even in a CONTROLLED experiment. :rolleyes:

Agreed, I have received event prize units with 25% Sea defence or 20% Alliance defence as well as big Sea attack boost units and my stats have hardly moved, as mentioned, the two missing sea boost buildings moved me from 500aa to 4bb, I am not moaning at all, I have been trying to sort this out forever :)

NaRciS
03-03-2017, 08:02 AM
Agreed, I have received event prize units with 25% Sea defence or 20% Alliance defence as well as big Sea attack boost units and my stats have hardly moved, as mentioned, the two missing sea boost buildings moved me from 500aa to 4bb, I am not moaning at all, I have been trying to sort this out forever :)

Wait, am I being stupid!

Does the 25% boost on units only get added to that unit or everything?

Then buildings add the boost to all in that category?

Maybe I'm over thinking it all...

Just happy that mine look about right for once LOL

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-03-2017, 08:14 AM
Wait, am I being stupid!

Does the 25% boost on units only get added to that unit or everything?

Then buildings add the boost to all in that category?

Maybe I'm over thinking it all...

Just happy that mine look about right for once LOL

That is how it SHOULD work, mate.
It does occasionally work as expected.
However, I've seen it appear to double, even quadruple the expected outcome.
In a couple cases the expected outcome seemed to diminish, rather than increase the expected effect.
I've concluded it's unpredictable at best, and never gets corrected.

I have kept detailed records of these experiments and retain them in several spreadsheets.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-03-2017, 08:16 AM
One more thing, my two oldest accounts, I call them the progenitors.
Those aboriginal accounts, they have baked in original bonuses, which have benefited exponentially from the recent boostesses buildings.
Crazy to say the least, my friend.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-03-2017, 08:18 AM
The faction boosts add in more unpredictability. Try jumping from faction to faction to see the "faction effect" for yourself.

WBS
03-03-2017, 08:22 AM
Is it worth for me to even get other boost buildings if I a heavy air? My air is around 120000% whereas the rest are around 2000%. I don't bother going for any other boosts because even if it's 20% infantry as example my stats don't budge?

NaRciS
03-03-2017, 08:45 AM
Is it worth for me to even get other boost buildings if I a heavy air? My air is around 120000% whereas the rest are around 2000%. I don't bother going for any other boosts because even if it's 20% infantry as example my stats don't budge?

I have not brought any other boost buildings apart from sea for nearly a year, if you brought them all you would have higher stats based on the units won over the years, is it worth it?

I decided NO

NaRciS
03-03-2017, 08:48 AM

To give you an idea, I have every boost building across all different boost types and my enhancement shows the following:

Ground +754%

Infantry + 1,438%

Air + 1,438%

Sea + 663,616%

NaRciS
03-03-2017, 09:15 AM
That is how it SHOULD work, mate.
It does occasionally work as expected.
However, I've seen it appear to double, even quadruple the expected outcome.
In a couple cases the expected outcome seemed to diminish, rather than increase the expected effect.
I've concluded it's unpredictable at best, and never gets corrected.

I have kept detailed records of these experiments and retain them in several spreadsheets.

Are Dew being serious ?

Gold and event prize units with say 20% sea bonus only add the bonus to that single unit?

and then a Sea boost building will add it's bonus to all sea units in active army?

That would make sense based on the amount of bonuses I have on hundreds / thousands of boost units received and acquired over the past 5 years, but it's not how I thought it worked,

Sorry to ask twice :)

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-03-2017, 09:18 AM

Theoretically, if you want to increase your faux stats, all boosts buildings should add value.

However, there's no consistent PROOF how stats are increased as expected.

Try your own experiment, buy one building, get the building to its maximum boost capacity.

If it works, keep buying and boosting until the boosts appear to be ineffective.

ANECDOTE: When I did this to one new account, the stats actually decreased as I increased the boosts.

Go figure.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-03-2017, 09:25 AM
Are Dew being serious ?

Gold and event prize units with say 20% sea bonus only add the bonus to that single unit?

and then a Sea boost building will add it's bonus to all sea units in active army?

That would make sense based on the amount of bonuses I have on hundreds / thousands of boost units received and acquired over the past 5 years, but it's not how I thought it worked,

Sorry to ask twice :)

It should work as you hypothesized, or postulated.
It appears to work that way on some accounts, and other accounts of mine, it decrements.
My guess is that the code processing things is just one big ball of jumbled rubber bands.
I speculate it works sometimes correctly, and other times incorrectly.

Try doing this, mate.
Take a screenshot of three (more if you have them) different characters three times a day.
Make one the control character.
Don't do anything EXTRA to increase the value of that account.
To make it the perfect control unit, isolate it in a faction shell away from the other characters being monitored.
Follow this process for 30 to 60 days.
Track your results in a spreadsheet.
On the 31st or 61st day, compare your results.
You'll probably be flabbergasted.

NaRciS
03-03-2017, 09:36 AM
It should work as you hypothesized, or postulated.
It appears to work that way on some accounts, and other accounts of mine, it decrements.
My guess is that the code processing things is just one big ball of jumbled rubber bands.
I speculate it works sometimes correctly, and other times incorrectly.

Try doing this, mate.
Take a screenshot of three (more if you have them) different characters three times a day.
Make one the control character.
Don't do anything EXTRA to increase the value of that account.
To make it the perfect control unit, isolate it in a faction shell away from the other characters being monitored.
Follow this process for 30 to 60 days.
Track your results in a spreadsheet.
On the 31st or 61st day, compare your results.
You'll probably be flabbergasted.

I only have one account buddy, glad it's not just me...

Have just asked in faction chat if they all thought a unit boost would add that boost to all active army units of that type, working the same as a boost building offering the same bonus type (+30% to sea defence).

Therefore how could two buildings at lvl 15 offering 150% (75% x 2) add 3bb to an original figure of 500aa

I am going to have a quick look for reference the total amount of sea defence from units in my army from the start...

WBS
03-03-2017, 10:31 AM
I have not brought any other boost buildings apart from sea for nearly a year, if you brought them all you would have higher stats based on the units won over the years, is it worth it?

I decided NO

Thanks Narcis. If I was a good user I would have them all but I just have air boost and some old boosts for other units. I'll take your advice and be content with what I have.

NaRciS
03-03-2017, 11:04 AM
Thanks Narcis. If I was a good user I would have them all but I just have air boost and some old boosts for other units. I'll take your advice and be content with what I have.

Air has the best FREE / CASH unit anyway with the Advance Shark @Prime General, then Sea with the Advance Scorpion, by the time these two missing sea boost buildings are at lvl 20 for me - there won't be a great deal of difference between myself and other faction members at the same lvl with everything available.

:)

NaRciS
03-03-2017, 12:58 PM
Well, that took longer than I thought!

I am only looking at SEA boost units for this example, there are only sea units in my active army.

So, I went to inventory - options - bonus only

Scrolled and listed Sea unit boosts:

I have 759 TOTAL sea boost units (includes only defence and attack boosts) either brought or won in events over 5 years.

When adding all ATT sea boost units I have 1595%

As above but with DEF sea boost units I have 2072%

Now, I have ALL sea boost buildings which total 1190 % boost when added together (I have two at lvl 15) the rest fully upgraded.

Up until my last purchase of the missing Maritime Sea Buildings I had 500aa, as mentioned those two have jumped me by 3-4bb in 16 lvls.

Which is all good :)

I have always thought and brought into the idea that a boosted unit is the same as a boost building, has anyone got a clear idea of how the unit boosts work, just interested :)

Earlier units said 'Sea Attack increased by 5%'

Then it went to '5% more Attack from Sea'

Then to just '+5% Sea Defense'

What's your thoughts on the above Dew :)

NaRciS
03-03-2017, 02:17 PM
FYI

30 points gained - which awarded two sea defense boost units - total 12%

My Defense prior to awards a few minutes ago 5,28296526BB

New Defense stat 5,32893263bb

J

Arnaud
03-03-2017, 08:00 PM
Sea is my strongest and my boost for it is 14m%. But def still around 4bb.

All boost buildings that ever existed at lv20 except the 3 last ones around lv10. I only get around 0.05bb for each lv upgraded