PDA

View Full Version : h&r loss of interest?

TZora
02-28-2017, 06:32 PM
earlier, i used to get hit a lot more than i could hit others. but this time, i've been attacked almost half of the previous h&r. is it just me or are ppl losing their interest in h&r?

sister morphine
02-28-2017, 11:10 PM
I reckon some people stop at the weekend, and don't pick it up again. It doesn't affect things too much if you keep starting new chains in case of drop-outs, or those incredibly annoying players who suddenly start using max D bonuses so you're forced to ditch them from your hit list. (I've had two do that this time round - both with decently long chains).

killbillbst
03-01-2017, 04:36 AM
I don't even start this event. Boring and repetitive. At least I can one click ltqs or wouldn't bother with them either

sister morphine
03-01-2017, 08:06 AM
.... repetitive.
H&R differs in this from other cc events how (duration excepted)? ;)

Greeny1
03-01-2017, 10:28 AM
It's a drag. Time better spent watching paint dry. This event needs to be binned. Although it is nice not having any events to do for a while

montecore
03-01-2017, 11:56 AM
Bring back PvP!

montecore
03-01-2017, 09:46 PM
Please take note where I am on the individual in game ranking. Tox, I'm coming to kick your teeth in underdog style. You can ask Death Dealer about it!

DoomsdayMY
03-02-2017, 05:24 AM
Please take note where I am on the individual in game ranking. Tox, I'm coming to kick your teeth in underdog style. You can ask Death Dealer about it!

Just below me when I last checked :p Thanks for the 100 chain

King Ma$$
03-02-2017, 05:54 AM

Hahahaha I just spat out my coffee

Mrs Cash
03-02-2017, 07:21 AM
This is my second h&r skip, and it has been like a well needed vacation.

killbillbst
03-02-2017, 01:21 PM
Bring back PvP!

This

MISTERFTW
03-02-2017, 02:08 PM

A Big Congrats out to you Monte, you did well making sure that #2 seat was all yours

King Ma$$
03-02-2017, 06:46 PM
Tox and I enjoyed the giggles ����

Dat Guy
03-03-2017, 03:26 PM
I skipped this one. By the time I have added a second attack drink, I have 9:22 left on the first one. Add in another 30 seconds to get the next screen loaded, another 30 seconds to get the attack list, another 30 seconds to attack one rival and just forget it.

THE LAG ON ANDROID IS UNBEARABLE! FIX IT FFS!

Red BD
03-24-2017, 09:49 PM
or those incredibly annoying players who suddenly start using max D bonuses so you're forced to ditch them from your hit list. (I've had two do that this time round - both with decently long chains).
OK I finally MUST ask....why pay gold for a Defense against a chain that.... oh never mind.

H&R is pretty much all I do except for War and SA (fortunately my crew has some clause about taking care of the elderly- here's hoping the Meals on Wheels swings with meatloaf tonight!). I find it neither as boring or repetitive as EB or RB (even as spiced up).

Try only hitting if you can get x points per hit. Even simple math exercises the brain more than rote tapping.

zibby42
03-27-2017, 07:59 PM
I would like to request the ability to remove someone from my Revenge list. This stupid douche bought the 200% defense mod and I don't want to accidentally attack him. I really don't even want to see his stupid face even after his defense mod goes away. I should be able to remove him from my Revenge list if I want to. I also don't need to see people who hit me on day one and now have a million more points than I have.

Jcw9811
03-29-2017, 06:47 AM
I would like to request the ability to remove someone from my Revenge list. This stupid douche bought the 200% defense mod and I don't want to accidentally attack him. I really don't even want to see his stupid face even after his defense mod goes away. I should be able to remove him from my Revenge list if I want to. I also don't need to see people who hit me on day one and now have a million more points than I have.

Will never happen because people will accidentally remove people who they don't want to it will cause a ton of issues and tickets. Plus it's not too hard to check who u are actually hitting

zibby42
03-29-2017, 07:40 AM
Plus it's not too hard to check who u are actually hitting

It is when you have bad eyesight.

Greeny1
03-31-2017, 12:49 PM
Shocking event, have done it once when off work and never again. Mind numbingly time consuming and repetitive. But on the other hand please keep it as its 9 days less attached to my phone and easing the needle out slowly! God forbid they put up new and exciting events, saved a fortune thanks to hardcore boss, raid boss and H&R. Only spending I've done is on team events and normal epic boss to farm units. Thanks gree!

cool1
04-08-2017, 04:45 PM
Bloody hell its borinnnngggg in forum.......

xRedfoxx
04-17-2017, 09:06 AM
I skip entirely with all of my accounts except my main. And that one I do just sparingly to hit a couple of the lower goals.

Vile Lynn
04-20-2017, 10:12 AM
I do H&R for the resources... I rarely PvP anymore and ir's something to do with my stamina.

Vile Lynn
04-20-2017, 10:45 AM
Bloody hell its borinnnngggg in forum.......

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?63252-Bringing-back-the-hidden-game-in-KA

If you're that bored... ^^ :cool: Enjoy!

Still works!