PDA

View Full Version : Apparently it's not newsworthy when some people do it....

Greeny1
02-28-2017, 01:24 PM
For those who wondered what rug the latest game glitch had been swept under.....

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?p=1568605#post1568605

Now how were all those points scored in WD? Hmmmmmm

WBS
02-28-2017, 05:32 PM
Are you talking about the auto tapping that is going on? If the top factions are using auto tapping, you can the idea that one faction has been number one for so long. Especially when they had issues with gree allowing players to tap more because of Bree's screw up.

I never understood with how much lag is in this game how it is possible to get scores so high, maybe it's my lack of gold spent in events or my suspicions have always been right.

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-28-2017, 08:40 PM
Auto tapping, or what was formerly known as BOTS is at least four years old..

The BOT allegation was once debunked as "fake news".

Yet, the saga continues.

Speed ump
03-01-2017, 02:53 PM
I see you're still trying to stir the pot Mr dew. I happen to be one of those top scorers, as I'm sure you're aware. Maybe is the free gree gold. Maybe it's those 1.00 an hour tappers that you so kindly helped to get for me with that Craigslist add you guys placed in my name. I have offered several people to come join me in the throne room at 2 am to help me pick targets and help keep me awake if they need the proof. In fact, you're not too far away to make the trip over, and I recently moved out further west in 290, so probabaly cut down on an extra 30 minutes of driving time for you. I'll fire up the BBQ too.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-01-2017, 08:30 PM
I see you're still trying to stir the pot Mr dew. I happen to be one of those top scorers, as I'm sure you're aware. Maybe is the free gree gold. Maybe it's those 1.00 an hour tappers that you so kindly helped to get for me with that Craigslist add you guys placed in my name. I have offered several people to come join me in the throne room at 2 am to help me pick targets and help keep me awake if they need the proof. In fact, you're not too far away to make the trip over, and I recently moved out further west in 290, so probabaly cut down on an extra 30 minutes of driving time for you. I'll fire up the BBQ too.

I'm shocked, shocked about SUMPIN.
West on 290 huh, nice quiet area, kinda country, too.
We head over to Marfa and Alpine when we seek peace, civility, beautiful nights, and quiet, lazy summertime days.
Love those dancing, mysterious lights around sunset in Marfa.
Enjoy your reign, sir, DEW your thing.
Not my place to call you out, boss.

Greeny1
03-31-2017, 12:57 PM
Still not fixed I see..... One day maybe, one day!

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-31-2017, 09:43 PM
Still not fixed I see..... One day maybe, one day!

The day after the circus folds its tents and sends the clowns to the Unemployment line.