PDA

View Full Version : Transfering accounts

Cartoondude135
02-08-2017, 03:04 PM
Is anyone successful in transfering their current account to another ios device? Because my iPhone 4 has served it's purpose with PVZ2 and (sadly) won't receive anymore updates as the current version of pvz2 needs ios 8.0 or later. I just got an ipad pro today. So I was wondering if anyone was able to transfer their account to another device without losing their data. If you were successful, how did u do it?

Jcw9811
02-10-2017, 08:36 AM
Is anyone successful in transfering their current account to another ios device? Because my iPhone 4 has served it's purpose with PVZ2 and (sadly) won't receive anymore updates as the current version of pvz2 needs ios 8.0 or later. I just got an ipad pro today. So I was wondering if anyone was able to transfer their account to another device without losing their data. If you were successful, how did u do it?

Very easy to transfer iOS to iOS now. All you do is log into your Game Center on your new device and then load CC. Should come up with your accounts then

Mrs Cash
02-14-2017, 05:40 AM
I had done this once before with no problem (Kindle Fire to Samsung Galaxy Tab). Ticket sent in containing an old ticket from the old device and one from the new device. No problem.
I recently sent in another, similar scenario, different Kindle to the same Samsung Tablet. That was the 3 days ago, nothing done yet. I getting a bit pissed, my main acct is dead in the water, and the leader. Really need to get this resolved. Seems like cs is ignoring all my latest tickets, including my moaning about adding a confirm gold use button, because of all the gold I have pissed away because of the lag lately. Might be time to leave the game...

Feb. 19th:

Just for the record, I transferred from a Kindle Fire, which is unsupported, to a Samsung Galaxy Tab S. Older Kindles cannot play with Google Play, therefore could not be linked.

Well, it took about a week, but finally, both my cc and mw accts were transferred. Andrea took care of both. Allegedly CS has been overwhemled with tickets.
While its nice to be back up and fully running, the Android lag is making play unbearable. It takes soooo long to do anything and everything.
Switching accounts, too long. Collecting resources, soooo long. Sometimes you tap and wait, but nothing loads. Try again, same. Exit game and restart. Too many minutes wasted. Trying to do video gold is a joke. Watch one video, good, but try again, well, no more videos. Try offers, and again, nope, none available. Really?
End rant, for now...

Dirty Larry
02-19-2017, 04:25 AM
SAS does this all the time. Thats how they won the last battle. Pulled up retired people so they didnt lose to RAGE. weak sauce if you ask me.