PDA

View Full Version : Old Timer from 2011 looking to join Syndicate (READ FIRST)

Dreno33
02-07-2017, 05:45 PM
Hey everyone! I used to play a long time ago when the game first came out. I was a camper back then (still only lvl 62).
Times have changed... I had the strongest att/def by over triple compared to any player within 10 levels of me... and I only had ~90,000 att/def...

When I recovered my account on here and MW, GREE gave me 1000 gold for coming back, pretty nice of them I'd say. So I spent them on a few units just to get up to par a bit along with all of the "Upgrade +1 buildings at once" on both CC and MW.

My current stats are...

IPH - 19.3 million
ATT - 3.0 billion
DEF - 2.3 billion

I am looking to join a syndicate in which they would support me in leveling slowly and not too fast. I would prefer not to be stuck with the whales at such an accelerated rate, especially considering the inflation over the past few years...

Let me know your thoughts!

Best,
Dreno33

iteachem
03-19-2017, 07:45 PM
Hey everyone! I used to play a long time ago when the game first came out. I was a camper back then (still only lvl 62).
Times have changed... I had the strongest att/def by over triple compared to any player within 10 levels of me... and I only had ~90,000 att/def...

When I recovered my account on here and MW, GREE gave me 1000 gold for coming back, pretty nice of them I'd say. So I spent them on a few units just to get up to par a bit along with all of the "Upgrade +1 buildings at once" on both CC and MW.

My current stats are...

IPH - 19.3 million
ATT - 3.0 billion
DEF - 2.3 billion

I am looking to join a syndicate in which they would support me in leveling slowly and not too fast. I would prefer not to be stuck with the whales at such an accelerated rate, especially considering the inflation over the past few years...

Let me know your thoughts!

Best,
Dreno33

You still playing.. nice..