PDA

View Full Version : WD-France==>Participation

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-04-2017, 05:25 PM
It must be encouraging to some, the increased level of activity, participation, and scoring this WD has seen.
If this game floats your boat, are you pleased?

NaRciS
02-05-2017, 07:52 AM
I see activity down from our side.

We have a few active players near 3 mil gold free and nearly everyone covered the faction WD requirements first day, being able to achieve nearly 500k from 175 wins’ gold free means players can then take it easy.

Any faction leader knows when players can step back and take it easy, this is when things in the group start to slide.

I wondered if new players had taken the gold baton, but would I as a new player be happy spending a fortune trying to compete with existing players able to achieve millions of points for free.

To answer the poll, even though our faction points have gone through the roof our activity had been far more relaxed and mostly FREE - thanks to GREE x*

It must be encouraging to some, the increased level of activity, participation, and scoring this WD has seen.
If this game floats your boat, are you pleased?

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-05-2017, 10:27 AM
I see activity down from our side.

We have a few active players near 3 mil gold free and nearly everyone covered the faction WD requirements first day, being able to achieve nearly 500k from 175 wins’ gold free means players can then take it easy.

Any faction leader knows when players can step back and take it easy, this is when things in the group start to slide.

I wondered if new players had taken the gold baton, but would I as a new player be happy spending a fortune trying to compete with existing players able to achieve millions of points for free.

To answer the poll, even though our faction points have gone through the roof our activity had been far more relaxed and mostly FREE - thanks to GREE x*

Your post answered many questions.
I have seen what you're seeing, and wanted to confirm my visions to be real and not hallucinations, or undigested bits of mutton. LOL

THEY have finally outsmarted themselves.
I take great comfort in the HUNTER having been captured by the PREY!

solper
02-06-2017, 02:08 AM
I think smaller factions have a lot of gold users.

Or they score ridiculous higher than me, because I have not done the right thing.

��

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-06-2017, 05:20 AM
I think smaller factions have a lot of gold users.Or they score ridiculous higher than me, because I have not done the right thing.��I don't understand, mate. Why DEW you think smaller fakeshuns use the addictive Amarillo?

Annihilator2
02-06-2017, 08:56 PM
All is simple: factions were not ready for last present with 30% temp bonus