PDA

View Full Version : safe house building?

Batchief
02-03-2017, 06:07 PM
Is the Safe House building new? Does anyone know if it is a LTB without goals?

WBS
02-03-2017, 08:17 PM
No idea yet

Tinker
02-04-2017, 11:52 PM
Is the Safe House building new? Does anyone know if it is a LTB without goals?

The Safe House is new. It has been out for several days.
It could be a LTBQ that has been GREE'd up similar to previous GREE'ups where the goals get released at a later date or it could be just an income building for newbies. No one can say for sure because no one really knows. Things just sorta happen in GREE land and it is a mystery to everyone.

Perhaps you might get lucky and a mod may wonder about the Safe House too.
Or perhaps not. It is GREE after all.

WBS
02-05-2017, 06:43 AM
I'm upgrading it with the thought that gree will add goals and I'll be where I need to be.

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-05-2017, 10:30 AM
I'm upgrading it with the thought that gree will add goals and I'll be where I need to be.

I hope you receive the desired outcome.
Finally, THEY'RE being flummoxed. LOL

General Nu
02-05-2017, 11:11 AM
The Safe House is new. It has been out for several days.
It could be a LTBQ that has been GREE'd up similar to previous GREE'ups where the goals get released at a later date or it could be just an income building for newbies. No one can say for sure because no one really knows. Things just sorta happen in GREE land and it is a mystery to everyone.

Perhaps you might get lucky and a mod may wonder about the Safe House too.
Or perhaps not. It is GREE after all.

LoL that sums it up pretty good.

WBS
02-06-2017, 05:41 AM
I hope you receive the desired outcome.
Finally, THEY'RE being flummoxed. LOL

I really don't care Dew, if we get bonuses we get them, if we don't, we don't. The building does add some bright colors to then base though ;)

WBS
02-06-2017, 04:26 PM
We did get bonuses for this building, took awhile to go through all 8 units because of lash but we did get something.

See Dew, sometimes life gives you a bone. Lol

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-06-2017, 07:24 PM
We did get bonuses for this building, took awhile to go through all 8 units because of lash but we did get something. See Dew, sometimes life gives you a bone. LolMate, remember that beautiful horse looking THINGY those clever Greeks gave to those unsuspecting dupes of Troy? LMFAO Enjoy your new delights, mate. LOL

WBS
02-07-2017, 05:02 AM
Mate, remember that beautiful horse looking THINGY those clever Greeks gave to those unsuspecting dupes of Troy? LMFAO Enjoy your new delights, mate. LOL

I will, I can now live a happy and fulfilling life ;).

Cuombajj
02-08-2017, 01:44 AM
I always build and upgrade new cash buildings. They are usually new LTBs.

Batchief
02-09-2017, 09:44 AM
We did get bonuses for this building, took awhile to go through all 8 units because of lash but we did get something.

See Dew, sometimes life gives you a bone. Lol
Darn! Should have started that with the mini. Oh well, next time. Hmmmm, maybe not. Next time, if I start it, Gree with will not retro reward! You have to love the mystery of it all!

WBS
02-09-2017, 03:40 PM
Darn! Should have started that with the mini. Oh well, next time. Hmmmm, maybe not. Next time, if I start it, Gree with will not retro reward! You have to love the mystery of it all!

The mysteriousness of Gree is what keeps the game interesting ;)

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-09-2017, 06:04 PM
The mysteriousness of Gree is what keeps the game interesting ;)

NUTTIN' mysterious 'bout them folks, they DUZ things pursuant to the same pattern, always driven by the PRIME DIRECTIVE, get their loot, lots of loot, don't give a hoot.

Truth is them is very predictable, mate. LOL