View Full Version : Forgotten Expedition

Assault and Flattery
02-02-2017, 11:12 AM
The Forgotten Expedition LTQ is a special LTQ we hope you'll enjoy. It's been rebalanced, but most importantly it gives out a ton of honor!

Happy slaying!

Gendur
02-14-2017, 02:27 AM
I loved this quest, I hope it comes back periodically. But I also need more of the basic material crates, I never have enough Elf Grass. I must be the unluckiest crafter, I am on my way to the 4th attempt for epic artifacts. The only epic level 7 equipment I have are the boots thanks to the special re-crafting event.

Laura TCK
02-14-2017, 02:43 AM
Agree, a good amount of honor was gained, yes Elf grass opening is still terrible it should be a straight equal percentage chance. Please let us craft more than one thing at a time would be so helpful

plavine
02-14-2017, 09:42 AM
I liked the fact that different maps were used

Assault and Flattery
02-15-2017, 02:11 PM
Glad to hear you guys liked it! We appreciate the feedback :)

Duke of Earl
02-17-2017, 01:48 PM
Glad to hear you guys liked it! We appreciate the feedback :)

We liked the honor ILTQ so much, we want another one soon. Anything coming up in the next 2 weeks?

plavine
02-22-2017, 03:52 AM
A&F , i know this is wrong thread but since you started it , i figured you would check it .
Is there any plan the make any of the other crafting materials relevant in any way. I cant believe anyone except maybe the highest spenders, craft anything but the best in each category. I'm sure this wasnt the intent at the beginning . Or was it??

Jnsolberg
02-22-2017, 10:36 AM
A&F , i know this is wrong thread but since you started it , i figured you would check it .
Is there any plan the make any of the other crafting materials relevant in any way. I cant believe anyone except maybe the highest spenders, craft anything but the best in each category. I'm sure this wasnt the intent at the beginning . Or was it??

We've brought this up in our discussions with Funzio. This was his reply:

Just going to say put all feature request stuff on hold until at least May

there just isn't going to be any new feature dev until at least then

and then when the new devs are looking better trained, we can start taking requests from the community
things that are fixes will be prioritized at that time

Jnsolberg
02-22-2017, 10:38 AM

You're correct in that now crafting is too tedious to try to craft 1575 items to equip your army. Not enough materials, honor or especially time for multiple steps for 1575 pieces of each equipment. Maybe if we can get a quantity button.

Laura TCK
02-22-2017, 01:25 PM
I want a new guild bonus of a chance of double craft like 2x box drops would be a nice guild, bonus, yes need a multiple craft ability even if it added all the times together, more honor ltqs as yes I'm still trying to craft the ring lol

You're correct in that now crafting is too tedious to try to craft 1575 items to equip your army. Not enough materials, honor or especially time for multiple steps for 1575 pieces of each equipment. Maybe if we can get a quantity button.

plavine
02-23-2017, 04:46 AM

It's tedious because the top 3 items in each category require the same item(s). Plus , the luck of chests factors in too. One of my toons only needs to craft armor since he has gotten fire motes from chests; the other toon hasnt gotten enough fire motes to craft one item yet.
Gree just made too many recipes useless when they required them to all need the same items

Tigertiger55
02-24-2017, 11:11 AM
Tedious = 32 crates opened in search of one Earth Mote. Result: Zero