PDA

View Full Version : A bloody war is Actually raging today!

cool1
01-29-2017, 03:46 PM
Are y'all watching the Sas vs Tap etc battles, this is the best thing that's happen to cc in years!! Keep a look out its massive gold going cha Ching $$$ love it!

PS Go Sam you monster

Dj ANGERFiST
01-29-2017, 06:40 PM
Are y'all watching the Sas vs Tap etc battles, this is the best thing that's happen to cc in years!! Keep a look out its massive gold going cha Ching $$$ love it!

PS Go Sam you monster

Lol yeah and we cant even see peoples score in syndicates ... at least indi leaderboard is finally working

sister morphine
01-29-2017, 10:46 PM
Deleting due to unwarranted interference.

ROLLDICE
01-30-2017, 09:46 AM
FYI its Rage and TaP vs sas and 6 other syndicates. Keep drinking that kool aid kids. Rage and Tap beat SAS super idiots by 13 million pts and they knew it was coming. Trust me I know, I put it together lol

Sam@
01-30-2017, 11:02 AM
Congrats Rage on beating SAS 1 in battle that is a great accomplishment. No matter who takes first the loss still stings. Slowly they will start to unravel and become nothing more then a name on past winners list. Just as Indians, Fight Club, TAW etc... SAS will ultimately suffer the same fate.:cool::cool::p

cajunman
01-30-2017, 03:00 PM
Congrats Rage on beating SAS 1 in battle that is a great accomplishment. No matter who takes first the loss still stings. Slowly they will start to unravel and become nothing more then a name on past winners list. Just as Indians, Fight Club, TAW etc... SAS will ultimately suffer the same fate.:cool::cool::p

Thanks for the laugh, because let's not kid ourselves only one person won with the money spent by these 2 top teams:

** GREE **

top teams to their wives/husband: "Guess what honey I spent all my money on pixel gold so I can stroke my EGO and say I finished first in a battle for some imaginary prizes. Yes I'm the toughest person in the game now"

man you guys are the ones wrecking the game not Gree. why would they fix anything if teams spend that kind of cash, it obviously is working well for Gree.

ROLLDICE
01-30-2017, 03:45 PM
Always love to hear players talk about spending. I played "free" for years and retired many times, until you experience something like this weekend its hard to understand. Power attacking nonstop for an hour, go through 10k gold in an hour or beat the "unbeatable" means you don't think about the cost.

Alex-Rage

Sam@
01-30-2017, 03:53 PM
Always love to hear players talk about spending. I played "free" for years and retired many times, until you experience something like this weekend its hard to understand. Power attacking nonstop for an hour, go through 10k gold in an hour or beat the "unbeatable" means you don't think about the cost.

Alex-Rage

100% correct. Some will envy the money spent but it's all about fun. Never cared for people who worry about others finances. Congrats on a well fought war!!

cajunman
01-30-2017, 06:34 PM
100% correct. Some will envy the money spent but it's all about fun. Never cared for people who worry about others finances. Congrats on a well fought war!!

Nah I don't worry about people finances. We all have our vices in life and what we spend it on and what we consider entertainment. I'm not a free player and I'm not a big spender.

Btw I do agree it was nice to see that sas lost a battle, just like back in the day it was nice to see TAW lose

cool1
01-31-2017, 01:43 AM
I though it it was helluva fun to watch, Congrats to y'all who kicked a$$ and probably didn't sleep much lol!! There isn't much fun with this game anymore, and personally I really enjoyed watching the leaderboard, Hats off friends, remember to smile peeps :)

cool1
01-31-2017, 01:45 AM

Alex-Rage

It was killer fun to watch believe me, Everyone was watching.... I thank you for that

colec023
01-31-2017, 07:23 AM

It was a fun weekend and we arent going anywhere.