PDA

View Full Version : Reporting "abuse" from another player

LLL213
11-06-2011, 04:41 PM
Sorry, I know it sounds like whining but I'm sincerely asking for help regarding another player sending manyverbally abusive and explicit posts. A player has posted at least 25 times just today with the message F*** You and has called me C***, B**** and other things. This is getting ridiculous and there should be some admin action that can be taken against this - this is just over the line now and his obsession over this is getting creepy!

Joe Crime
11-06-2011, 05:06 PM
Dude i know, no one has done it to me, lucky me, but one of my mafia members i visited because he is higher than me and i could post my code there, and saw so much swearing and horriblely mean isults involving racist comments and many other bad things.

LLL213
11-06-2011, 05:14 PM
Thanks for reply! I know that everyone else can see these posts too and there is no way to delete them!

Vile Lynn
11-06-2011, 05:18 PM
Thanks for reply! I know that everyone else can see these posts too and there is no way to delete them!
I think if you get the update you'll be able to delete posts on your wall.

brutus beefcake
11-07-2011, 10:57 AM
The new update puts an X by all comments and you can delete the ones you want.

Joeycool
11-07-2011, 11:06 AM
send an email to crimecity-ios-support@funzio.com

Give as much info as you can and report abuse language.

PhantomNine
11-07-2011, 11:44 AM
yes with the new update you can delete those

phantom123
11-07-2011, 12:17 PM
Here is what you need to do.
1. Take a snapshot from your device of your wall with the persons comments on it, also try to take another one of his stats page if you can so you get his ID number. (back button and the button on the top right together)
2. Go to your inbox and attach or paste those pics.
3. Send it to mobile@funzio.com
4. Include a legit heart warming text.

To example: thank you for providing this awesome game to us and your prompt service. Unfortunately I have to bother you again with another issue. The player xxx is harrassing me by posting rude comments on my wall. This wouldn't be a big deal but my 7 year old plays this game and I would hate to explain to him what ****, ***** and faggot means. Please take corrective action against him. Thank You.

Lol, you get the idea. Do this I promise you they'll bring the hurt on him.

Crime City Mark
11-07-2011, 04:58 PM
3. Send it to mobile@funzio.com

It's now crimecity-ios-support@funzio.com.

Thanks!

LLL213
11-08-2011, 01:36 PM
Thanks for the replies. I will do that. I did send an email with his level and name and I really did have to make my 12 year old quit the game due to this! However, I never got a response back but this has been going on a couple of weeks and it is getting old now! I do have his mafia number now and I will send a screen shot with it. Appreciate the help!

tctt
11-08-2011, 05:35 PM
Sorry, I know it sounds like whining but I'm sincerely asking for help regarding another player sending manyverbally abusive and explicit posts. A player has posted at least 25 times just today with the message F*** You and has called me C***, B**** and other things. This is getting ridiculous and there should be some admin action that can be taken against this - this is just over the line now and his obsession over this is getting creepy!

Curious as to the players name....my g/f went through this with a player and we reported it and got a half assed answer back from funzio.

BigCheese
12-11-2011, 07:49 AM
do funzio really ban this type of player?

crimlaw30
12-11-2011, 03:37 PM
not being funny but why are u letting a 7 year old play this ?!