PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore boss - no daily prizes or points!!!! Urgent

cajunman
01-19-2017, 02:41 PM
Gree/MODS - can you look into the fact that some players didn't get a splash screen for where they finished day 3 and also didn't get any prizes??

Finished first as I have an ss of it with seconds left in the day, exit the game log in a half hour later and I got no splash screen for points or where I finished.
I am on Iphone and yes I did the latest update.

My mini is on Ipad with the latest update and got the splash screen for where he finished and the prizes he was awarded.

I know several of my teammates have the same issue and it seems to be on IPHONE

xlt
01-19-2017, 04:35 PM
A teammate and I have the same problem. My account that is on iPhone 6 didn't get credit for day 3 but my account on iPhone 6s did get credit for day 3 of HCB.

Mr. Nezzar
01-19-2017, 04:56 PM
Same issue here, droid. Also matched with Zuphias, Melkyal, Jamaerah, and Pravuil as are many others

Dj ANGERFiST
01-19-2017, 05:03 PM
Gree/MODS - can you look into the fact that some players didn't get a splash screen for where they finished day 3 and also didn't get any prizes??

Finished first as I have an ss of it with seconds left in the day, exit the game log in a half hour later and I got no splash screen for points or where I finished.
I am on Iphone and yes I did the latest update.

My mini is on Ipad with the latest update and got the splash screen for where he finished and the prizes he was awarded.

I know several of my teammates have the same issue and it seems to be on IPHONE

Its not only IOS with this problem.. it has been reported ☺

Mr. Nezzar
01-19-2017, 05:22 PM
This would have been fixed by now if Dj started the thread. For future reference, cajunman, use lots of asterisks and all caps.

StrongAntuna
01-19-2017, 05:25 PM
We are currently looking into this, thank you for reporting this.

HavingFun
01-19-2017, 05:35 PM

I reckon these 1st time events can be tricky.

cajunman
01-19-2017, 06:12 PM

Would love to know when you solve it how you will fix the point total as mine shows 0 so far and it will effect the prizes we get at the end of the event.
What happens with us that got those bogus matchups? Are you going to change the matchups and screw it up even more?

Bring back epic boss which is less complicated and get rid of this garbage event that you have issues with in the past.

Dj ANGERFiST
01-19-2017, 06:24 PM
Epic boss will be returning ☺ wuhoo!
And LOL Mr Nezzar ☺

POW!
01-19-2017, 07:38 PM
Have the same issues on my mini. iOS.

sister morphine
01-19-2017, 11:32 PM
One of my accounts affected. The other is ok.

Bobcc68
01-20-2017, 02:40 PM
So, as affected accounts appear to have only been credited with 10 points for the whole event do we have to send a ticket for each account or is this also "being looked into"?

Freddy**
01-20-2017, 03:01 PM
Both my accounts were screwed too with only 10 event points. Glad my gold spending days are long gone on this game

Vile Lynn
01-23-2017, 12:38 PM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?122854-Hardcore-boss-bigger-issue-now!!!
Please refer to ^that^ thread... continuation of same topic.

(closing this thread, less confusing than merging)