PDA

View Full Version : My Journey: A Photo Novel

chicken
01-18-2017, 10:47 PM
Here's my stats drop after my syndicate(fully maxed out) disbanded representated by the sharp drop sharper than the great depression. And the sudden rise within this month to levels past previous from doing limited time quests, raid boss, etc. No gold.

My income hasn't fully recovered yet I'm still in the great depression

Here's a visual representation of me periodically purchasing every cash LTB every month.

Thank you for reading.

Portnoy
01-18-2017, 11:32 PM
Move to off topic please....

sister morphine
01-19-2017, 07:42 AM
Move to off topic please....
It's about the game. What's off-topic?

Portnoy
01-19-2017, 10:58 AM
We'll move to "No one cares" then....coz ppl r trying to make threads to get the forever unresolved issues fixed in the game....and all this spam pushes the important threads further down.....

chicken
01-19-2017, 05:10 PM
We'll move to "No one cares" then....coz ppl r trying to make threads to get the forever unresolved issues fixed in the game....and all this spam pushes the important threads further down.....

Why isn't there a tech support sub-forum then if it's such a big issue. Go lobby for that. This is general. Cry more.

sister morphine
01-19-2017, 11:30 PM
If players are responding to the threads about the issues in the game, those will push this one down. Take a chill pill.

montecore
01-24-2017, 11:32 AM
Plenty of room for both, IMO. Thanks for sharing.