PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Feedback, Comments, Issues, etc...

Vile Lynn
01-09-2017, 05:32 PM
Happy New Year 2017!

Lots of new improvements are on the horizon!
Main priority: fix older issues before adding new events.

Post what improvements you want to see in Crime City.
Post issues and possible solutions; management is listening!
Constructive feedback is always welcomed!

Change takes time, and we want to keep enjoying & playing Crime City for another 5-6+ years! Wow, this app on iOS is almost 6yo! And is still awesome! (Yes, I'm addicted, heh! Love tapping!)

Nighteg
01-10-2017, 06:48 AM
Why do you even bother?

Vile Lynn
01-10-2017, 11:41 AM
Why do you even bother?

Because I love playing! ;)

cajunman
01-10-2017, 02:18 PM
1. fix the massive lag on IOS & ANDROID during SA, been going on too long

2. stop making H&R a 10 day event

3. Try to make SA one weekend a month, War one weekend a month, H&R one weekend a month and RB one weekend. No one wants War and SA every weekend.

4. Bring back epic boss, Hardcore boss is all about being able to make kills in the last 15 minutes of the event most days

5. LTQ prizes are garbage and not worth the XP to do it

6. Fix boss raid, no one likes this new format and the top team seems to not participate, no teams can finish it the way it is set up.

there are lot more things but those are some I came up with.

Mrs Cash
01-10-2017, 02:24 PM
I feel like I am beating a dead horse.
Same complaints, over and over, never get fixed.
It's exhausting.

One last time.

Fix Android lag.
Fix Androids inability to post on our own syndicate members walls.
Raid Boss leaderboards sometimes work, sometimes don't. Right now, highest level is okay but other 3 no bueno.
Raid Boss ammo total not working on the history tab.
Street Assault doesn't update in real time on Androids. Exiting and reentering during the final minute is painful, especially with the lag.
Street Assault, eliminate the damn popups, should show at the end of the battle, not during!
Hate and Revenge, 9 days is waaaayyyyyy tooooooooo loooonnnngggggg.
Ability to sort goals, they are scattered all over the place, no rhyme, no reason.
Forum chat dedicated to leader announcements. Or just create a 'syndicate alert' tab for all those damn donation alerts that clutter the feed.

King Ma$$
01-10-2017, 02:25 PM
1. Android lag.

2. RB still is too hard and still not worth it.

3. We want EB back.

4. No more non stop SA/Battle weekends

5. LTQ collection return.

6. And stop handing out xp like candy during Halloween... or raise the lvl cap

Sam@
01-10-2017, 03:07 PM
1. Androd Lag
2. Rival List fix?? This is Crime City would be nice to attack and rob players around your current level not low level dead accounts.

sister morphine
01-10-2017, 11:04 PM
1. Serious rethink needed for Hardcore Boss. This is a prime example of how free players (and small scale gold spenders) are screwed over by the 'gold bar' policy when you need a minimum of 30pts to get to the really good prizes (with mafia bonuses). Day one sometimes only one or two of those on my list make a hit at all, day two is the best as a bit of effort is required to get first, but it's fun. Day three and four is where we get screwed over by being dumped in amongst big spenders with huge Kingpin bonuses, so 4th place is just about the best you can hope for (3rd if you really get a break). Last time out I killed 50 bosses on Day three and held down second place until the last couple of hours when the other two on my list, who'd scored nothing to that point, suddenly came racing through. It just makes you think, why bother to take part on those days; really the only reason to do so is to help with syn goal. So please change to make it the number of bosses killed on the day for placing. Then you'd have a level playing field at least - the Kingpin bonus can be changed to give 'x' number of free refills.

2. Hate and Revenge is far too long, even for me, who only comes on four times a day or so. I can imagine the tedium for players who come on all the time building long chains. Total snoozerama!

3. SA is way past its sell-by date IMHO. Terminal boredom. War likewise.

4. Bring back Collection on LTQs.

5. Leaderboards? If they're broke, fix 'em. I never look at them (except the History tab in RB) so not a personal priority.

Portnoy
01-10-2017, 11:36 PM
I'm not gonna waste time listing out what to improve....

"Fix what u were told to fix in 2016 feedback thread 1st"

Babytway
01-11-2017, 10:25 PM
are free videos ever coming back to ios?

Mrs Cash
01-12-2017, 07:40 AM
Also, Android needs the ability to delete posts on the forum chat.

Bad Fish
01-12-2017, 08:12 AM
The only thing that I would ask to be changed is that ALL events have a leader board. I really enjoy seeing all those names of players (especially the free ones) that I'm crushing.

Every other aspect of your game is enjoyable & rarely do I experience any issues. Don't sweat the small things (nobody notices anyway) because you can't create a tailor-made game for each individual player anyway.

King Ma$$
01-12-2017, 08:35 AM
are free videos ever coming back to ios?

Has nothing to do with gree. That's between Apple and tapjoy

Mrs Cash
01-30-2017, 10:28 AM
Fix the lag already...

King Ma$$
01-30-2017, 04:19 PM
Fix the lag already...

Nah create more by adding new syn base things..... lmao

Jcw9811
01-30-2017, 04:33 PM
Nah create more by adding new syn base things..... lmao

There is nothing new tho...

plavine
01-31-2017, 12:13 PM
1. fix the massive lag on IOS & ANDROID during SA, been going on too long

2. stop making H&R a 10 day event

3. Try to make SA one weekend a month, War one weekend a month, H&R one weekend a month and RB one weekend. No one wants War and SA every weekend.

4. Bring back epic boss, Hardcore boss is all about being able to make kills in the last 15 minutes of the event most days

5. LTQ prizes are garbage and not worth the XP to do it

6. Fix boss raid, no one likes this new format and the top team seems to not participate, no teams can finish it the way it is set up.

there are lot more things but those are some I came up with.

Agree with everything said here

POW!
01-31-2017, 12:49 PM
Epic boss is gone forever. The inflation have made it obsolete. Gold spenders beat it free. If they increased the health to make strong players spend then average players would have no hope getting much further than 1st reset. Hardcore boss ensures spenders spend by making it a head to head competition. Also no resets and the 10 mafia rule. Strong players can only get stronger for the event by buying big bundles. If you noticed, they've cut raw attack on hot off the truck items in half. So average strength players have a hard time finding 100m plus raw items to increase their strength. You can get one from ultimate 24h ltq though. An event that ironically is getting pushed on us now.

Dj ANGERFiST
01-31-2017, 05:15 PM
EB isnt gone permenantly

sister morphine
02-02-2017, 02:49 AM
Can you please stop the annoying pop ups on log-in from including old and dead SA battle results (and war results too, though those are less irritating as it's only one to exit).

spiderman
02-03-2017, 06:16 AM
Hello mate. Any word on new items to use respect points on? Over 12 million and counting. Also any word on any new decorations for our hood? Thanks, Happy gaming mate.

cool1
02-05-2017, 12:54 PM
Before making new dumb events fix existing issues, lag, crappy prizes, hvr 8 days bloody hell, leaderboard during war doesn't display player names, Actually listen to us players!!

Mrs Cash
02-19-2017, 08:55 AM
Before making new dumb events fix existing issues, lag, crappy prizes, hvr 8 days bloody hell, leaderboard during war doesn't display player names, Actually listen to us players!!

This has been said and agreed with sooooo many times. I wonder if there is light at the end of the tunnel.

The Android lag is seriously becoming unbearable.

Switching accounts takes forever. Makes me regret my recent transfer of one account from a device that died. It was actually nice having one less account to deal with.
Going to the syndicate base takes forever. Just try collecting resources and producing more. Probably a 10+ minute task. But only if you don't need to restart the game because of non-loading resource buildings. Unacceptable.
Try to go into a goal, buffering, buffering.

Raid Boss: no real time updating. Many wasted minutes waiting for a boss that was down to disappear. I know this because on one device I took out a boss. On the other device, the boss stayed up, despite much exiting and reentering. RB Leaderboards still don't work. On one Android, only the most kills board worked. On the other Android, all 4 should have me or my syndicate stats. None did.

Street Assault: real time updating barely works. Both devices simultaneously show different node control. One may show all control by another team while the other device shows mixed control.

Battles: more irregularities. Wall taking more time to show as down as compared to iOS. Hits taking longer to register than iOS. I can get 4 iOS hits in rather quick. 1 Android hit can take up to 30 seconds. I kid you not.

I am sure I am missing more, but if the lag would get resolved, it would probably all clear up. I now wonder if I will be around to experience it...

King Ma$$
02-19-2017, 02:59 PM
This has been said and agreed with sooooo many times. I wonder if there is light at the end of the tunnel.

The Android lag is seriously becoming unbearable.

Switching accounts takes forever. Makes me regret my recent transfer of one account from a device that died. It was actually nice having one less account to deal with.
Going to the syndicate base takes forever. Just try collecting resources and producing more. Probably a 10+ minute task. But only if you don't need to restart the game because of non-loading resource buildings. Unacceptable.
Try to go into a goal, buffering, buffering.

Raid Boss: no real time updating. Many wasted minutes waiting for a boss that was down to disappear. I know this because on one device I took out a boss. On the other device, the boss stayed up, despite much exiting and reentering. RB Leaderboards still don't work. On one Android, only the most kills board worked. On the other Android, all 4 should have me or my syndicate stats. None did.

Street Assault: real time updating barely works. Both devices simultaneously show different node control. One may show all control by another team while the other device shows mixed control.

Battles: more irregularities. Wall taking more time to show as down as compared to iOS. Hits taking longer to register than iOS. I can get 4 iOS hits in rather quick. 1 Android hit can take up to 30 seconds. I kid you not.

I am sure I am missing more, but if the lag would get resolved, it would probably all clear up. I now wonder if I will be around to experience it...

It's been getting worse, and worse and worse....

I'm left with 2 options.... quit lmao or buy a iPhone...

Greeny1
02-20-2017, 04:21 PM
Best to quit, it ain't gonna get any better......

Governer
02-21-2017, 09:52 AM
1. Fix lag on android and ios. (During SA and in Syn Base)
2. Collect all button for syn base. (It takes forever to collect product)
3. Be able to delete post in forum. (Android)
4. Bring back LTQ collection.
5. Make SA, War, and H&R only one weekend a month each. (I am so tired of SA)
5. Make H&R 4 days only. (Personally I only do it till syn requirement is done then I quit. Way to long)
6. Expand Hood (I am at max and need room. I hate bunching up my buildings, and don't want to delete any of them.)
7. Raise level for Character.(instead of 300, maybe 400 or 500.)
8. Raise Mafia Limit.
9. Bring back more of the older buildings, and make them for cash. (Frosty Hideout, Haunted Mansion, Pagoda, etc.)
10. Give us a building that puts out gold. (Make it have tasks we need to complete to get gold bars, like LTQ's where you have to hunt other players hoods and rob a certain building. Based on how many you rob is how much gold you get.)

Mrs Cash
02-21-2017, 02:14 PM
5. Make H&R 4 days only.

How did I forget about this stupid event?!?! Last time was my first boycott, and boy, was it nice. 9 event free days. It was like a vacation. Rewards suck anyway. Syndicate goals are not worth it. Lousy points for syndicate revenges with equally lousy rewards.

I'm left with 2 options.... quit lmao or buy a iPhone...
I would quit over going to the dark side.

Bad Fish
02-22-2017, 03:19 PM
Don't post such long winded rants if you want anyone including developers to read...

Perhaps take an edible & try relaxing a little.

Just saying

JennyOK
02-22-2017, 04:06 PM
No more SA results pop ups, or any

One touch LTQ shud be a friendly user option, not a kingpin reward.

King Ma$$
03-02-2017, 05:52 AM
How about more solo production goals? Many of us have been done with them forever.

emcee423tn
03-10-2017, 07:34 PM
Need more solo syn goals for tokens

Foty
03-13-2017, 08:09 PM
Does it really matter what we post here? Nothing is getting fixed.

Portnoy
03-15-2017, 10:41 AM

We keep giving ourselves hope....lol

While on the subject of hope....also hoping the bullets used in RB by team members will get magically fixed one day.....

montecore
03-17-2017, 10:36 PM

I think the best way to reach out to the developers is by opening a ticket. Maybe specify it's for developers.

Foty
03-20-2017, 05:18 AM
I think the best way to reach out to the developers is by opening a ticket. Maybe specify it's for developers.

Tickets don't help with anything. Just another reason for a computer to generate an automated response about making sure you're on the most updated version and they will look into it.

Foty
03-20-2017, 05:20 AM
Because I love playing! ;)

You actually like playing with the issues that you ask us to post about?

Mrs Cash
04-12-2017, 05:22 PM
Are any of the long time ongoing Android issues ever going to be fixed?!?!! So many bugs, never any resolutions.

Camper
04-14-2017, 07:07 AM
How about fixing the box opens. Last few months hardly anyone finishes the event. Most could finish in a day. Now you could spend several vaults and never finish. Ridiculous. I would repeat the multitude of other issues already posted that have never been fixed. This is getting old, like 3 years ago.

Mrs Cash
05-10-2017, 12:42 PM
Sad to see no new ltb; MW has one...

Vile Lynn
05-12-2017, 10:12 AM
We keep giving ourselves hope....lol

While on the subject of hope....also hoping the bullets used in RB by team members will get magically fixed one day.....
Keep hoping! Things are improving!
Ammo Used has been magically fixed! Woot woot!

You actually like playing with the issues that you ask us to post about?
Yeah, sure. I only play on iOS... *shrugs* ...I really don't have any major issues with the issues we have on iOS, and I know they'll eventually fix the current issues. The Player Rep group has iOS and Android players; no issue is ignored and all issues will be resolved in some way, someday.

Side note re Player Reps: Along with issues, we also give feedback on improvements, like a Collect All button for Syndicate Base Production Buildings, revamping BfEC & other event rewards, new cash and RP store items, etc... we have a long "wish list" that includes stuff from this thread and other forum posts.

Are any of the long time ongoing Android issues ever going to be fixed?!?!! So many bugs, never any resolutions.

Yes, I promise they are laser-focused on getting the Android issues fixed; #1 priority is the dreaded lag... all the way down to lower priority issues like Android players not being able to chat on other players' walls. They know players desperately want this fixed, but it has a low priority since we can use other chat apps, and not being able to chat doesn't directly affect game play. But, be assured that it is on the fix-it list!

Sad to see no new ltb; MW has one...
We'll get a new LTB very soon!

Edited to add: We got a new LTB a few days ago! Yesss!

Mrs Cash
05-12-2017, 02:54 PM
Vile Lynn, thanks for taking the time to respond to our concerns and/or whining!

Vile Lynn
05-12-2017, 04:16 PM
No problemo! That's why I'm here! and I have plenty of cheese ;)

Foty
06-02-2017, 07:17 PM
Yes, I promise they are laser-focused on getting the Android issues fixed; #1 priority is the dreaded lag... all the way down to lower priority issues like Android players not being able to chat on other players' walls. They know players desperately want this fixed, but it has a low priority since we can use other chat apps, and not being able to chat doesn't directly affect game play. But, be assured that it is on the fix-it list.

Not really a "low priority". Been in quite a few syns that had members that couldn't get in chat as they had issues with apps, so got left out of many events. If we could have typed in their walls, would have be benefited all involved.

Governer
06-15-2017, 06:43 AM
Please fix LAG in SA, and especially SYN BASE. It takes forever to do anything in syn base, almost makes you not want to even mess with it. IMO this is the biggest needed thing fixed. I love playing the game but LAG is a PAIN.

Mrs Cash
06-19-2017, 04:48 PM
Please fix LAG in SA, and especially SYN BASE. It takes forever to do anything in syn base, almost makes you not want to even mess with it. IMO this is the biggest needed thing fixed. I love playing the game but LAG is a PAIN.

Simply amazing, isn't it. But thats a priority fix. Not.
Seriously can't take it anymore...

jcommander17
07-10-2017, 08:42 PM
These SA units are useless and just clutter the screen. Who uses these things anyway? Please eliminate Assault Batter and Assult Bruiser.

Too much experience it's been gained. Why are we rushing to Lv 300?

jcommander17
07-10-2017, 08:48 PM
Why aren't these powers used for creating resources? They just keep accumulating. Are you guys not paying attention to what's happening in the game? Thee cost should be 500 or 1K.

Governer
07-11-2017, 11:26 AM
I know someone will take issue or complain, but can we raise the Character top out lvl from 300 to say 350, or 400? And also maybe expand the hoods. I have expanded as far as I can, I don't like to clutter my buildings up, so would like more room. I don't want to delete any of my buildings. Thank You, and hope this doesn't brink to much flack.

Governer
07-19-2017, 12:05 PM
Thank you so much for the re-release of the older buildings. I for 1 was so excited to get them all. I do hope you plan to re-release the Gingerbread house also. Once again THANK YOU:)

BrisingrBoss
07-25-2017, 04:21 AM
re released cash buildings didn't have a timer on them so i bought all of the boost ones that were expiring. would have spent gold to rush them had i known.

plavine
07-31-2017, 04:40 AM
My pet peeve has always been - more than one of the same event that overlaps- whether it is an LTQ or 2 health or 2 stamina events.

Now for the last few days it has been constant.

Foty
07-31-2017, 10:21 AM
Between my accounts I have 1000's of useless Sa deploys. Sirens, souljas, Bikers, gang members among others. Can we trade those in for something relevant to current Sa or powers or something useful?

Governer
07-31-2017, 10:57 PM
Is there a way you can give the leader in the syn the left over items that were donated to syn bank to build first 1 through 10 stage syn base, so they can be used to produce resource items. Our syn has 14,141 Legal power, 312 star power, 100 political power, and 19,792 smuggling power, just setting in syn bank for nothing. We could use those to produce resources in syn base. I am sure we are not the only syn with this problem. Thank you

-Batman-
08-16-2017, 02:26 AM
I wish there was a way to contact other players your chaining with

BrisingrBoss
08-23-2017, 05:48 AM
how about if we got a new bonus type, called %MAX ENERGY?? it would allow us to not have to log on the game so often because it would take longer to fill up energy. it doesn't make us have any more energy per minute, it just makes us not have to check in the game too often(for example wile you're at work). we could be getting bonuses like +10% MAX ENERGY which would be a +10% of our energy added to max. wont make us more able to finish the LTQ cause we are not getting more energy, BUT since we don't have to check in so often it makes us more able to use our regens without letting then go to waste because energy is already full.

Foty
08-23-2017, 07:41 PM
[QUOTE=BrisingrBoss;1571047]how about if we got a new bonus type, called %MAX ENERGY?? it would allow us to not have to log on the game so often because it would take longer to fill up energy. it doesn't make us have any more energy per minute, it just makes us not have to check in the game too often(for example wile you're at work). we could be getting bonuses like +10% MAX ENERGY which would be a +10% of our energy added to max. wont make us more able to finish the LTQ cause we are not getting more energy, BUT since we don't have to check in so often it makes us more able to use our regens without letting then go to waste because energy is already full.

How is this supposed to work? Same energy but longer to regen? So basically sounds like to want to lose whatever energy mods we already have. You don't have to check in while you're at work. I don't.

BrisingrBoss
08-23-2017, 08:12 PM
[QUOTE=BrisingrBoss;1571047]how about if we got a new bonus type, called %MAX ENERGY?? it would allow us to not have to log on the game so often because it would take longer to fill up energy. it doesn't make us have any more energy per minute, it just makes us not have to check in the game too often(for example wile you're at work). we could be getting bonuses like +10% MAX ENERGY which would be a +10% of our energy added to max. wont make us more able to finish the LTQ cause we are not getting more energy, BUT since we don't have to check in so often it makes us more able to use our regens without letting then go to waste because energy is already full.

How is this supposed to work? Same energy but longer to regen? So basically sounds like to want to lose whatever energy mods we already have. You don't have to check in while you're at work. I don't.

you clearly don't understand the meaning of +10% max energy??? let me spell it out in numbers for you: say your max energy is 7300, you get a +10% max energy bonus you now have 8030 max energy (energy when full) what does it do? it means it takes longer to fill up, while not wasting your +energy per regen cycle points. AND you have more energy to be used all at once when you are ready to open game. i don't know about you but as for me, my energy fill up so fast i need to check every 70 minutes. so yes i do need to open the game while at work if i want to do the LTQs with minimal to zero gold.

sister morphine
08-23-2017, 11:13 PM
[QUOTE=Foty;1571052]

you clearly don't understand the meaning of +10% max energy??? let me spell it out in numbers for you: say your max energy is 7300, you get a +10% max energy bonus you now have 8030 max energy (energy when full) what does it do? it means it takes longer to fill up, while not wasting your +energy per regen cycle points. AND you have more energy to be used all at once when you are ready to open game. i don't know about you but as for me, my energy fill up so fast i need to check every 70 minutes. so yes i do need to open the game while at work if i want to do the LTQs with minimal to zero gold.
Is it unfair to point out that by buying all those energy regen items, you've made this bed you're now lying in? In all honesty would this idea make much difference to you; if it takes 70 minutes to fill up your over 7000 energy (as a comparison it takes somewhere over 3 hours to fill up my just under 5000 energy) how much longer would it take to fill up the circa 8000 energy from a +10% bonus - a couple of extra minutes maybe?

I certainly wouldn't want this idea imposed on my games, where it would just be a penalty on me.

Mr. Nezzar
08-24-2017, 11:23 AM
I'd say it's pretty fair.

Watch out for that sunlight!

Greeny1
08-25-2017, 12:56 AM
Some more feedback for you if anyone of note is actually concerned about the game they run......

It's broken!!!!! How about fixing it? Why the horrendous lag?

Vile Lynn
08-25-2017, 07:14 AM
Some more feedback for you if anyone of note is actually concerned about the game they run......

It's broken!!!!! How about fixing it? Why the horrendous lag?

Please read this link... (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?123506-DDoS-Attacks-on-CC) It's in the Announcements sub-forum

bevsxrs
08-25-2017, 07:37 AM
Please read this link... (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?123506-DDoS-Attacks-on-CC) It's in the Announcements sub-forum

At least they've given an explanation. Sounds like they are trying to resolve the issue. :) tap tap away when we can!

Bad Fish
08-25-2017, 07:43 AM
Hey dumb ****s your game is unplayable...

BrisingrBoss
08-25-2017, 11:54 PM
do you eve understand how LTQs work??? the more energy you have to spend, the further away you get on the quests. you could just as easily check every 2 hours and your energy would not be full, but you only managed to get about 3.5k energy out of your 5k. so even though you are not wasting any energy by having a full energy bar and not using it, you still only got so far as 3.5 k energy got you. as for me, if i checked the game every 2 hours, i managed to get 7k energy and got twice as far even though my energy bar had been full for almost an hour. so if I had a bonus that increased the max energy points i could accumulate, say all the way up to 10k energy, i could actually get almost 3x as far as you could, and still only checking the game every 2 hours, my energy might be full at 10k in 2 hours, instead of having been full at 7k for almost an hour just sitting there.(actually takes 75 minutes to fill it up in my case, i put the timer for 70 to avoid my bar filling up) with your low energy regen per minute count. can you now see the advantage of having a higher max energy number? for you it might mean going back to the game every 5 hours instead of three and not having wasted any energy regens at all, as you would still not be full having accumulated even more energy.

sister morphine
08-26-2017, 10:43 PM
Of course I understand how LTQs work, and I understand why you bought all those items so you could get further. The pay-off is the disruption to your working life of having to come on every 70 minutes.

Even so, I can do ultimate 4/6 on the 24hr LTQs (and might have been able to get to 5 on one during HCB if I'd not forgotten to come on before it ended! ;)). I'm happy with that, but if your suggestion of slowing down the regen was acted upon - and was not an optional thing a player could ignore - then it's likely I wouldn't be able to get as far as I can now.

Mr. Nezzar
08-26-2017, 11:15 PM
I might be mistaken, but I believe he wasn't suggesting slowing down regen, but increasing your maximum full energy. Like when you level up you can increase it by 30?

How about an option that allows you to automatically use energy as it regens on a specified ltq? No wasted energy and you can avoid taking a break from work or real life every x amount of minutes.

Edit: Still waiting for the "Do Everything" button.

Mrs Cash
08-27-2017, 07:29 PM
This lag needs to get fixed already. SA is absurdly slow. And do not even try to blame the alleged ddos attack; this has been an ongoing problem for way too long. Switching accounts on Android is frustrating. Level up popup each time, then the skills popup. Every time. Every switch. And I can't forget about the 1-8 Kingpin popups that need to be Xd out. Too much for a level 3 kp. Then it takes forever for the attack stat to register. Cannot deploy any units until that stat loads. I started to deploy at 6 minutes 40 seconds. I have 4 accounts on a Samsung tablet. Each account had ONLY 65-70 deploys. In 6:40, I managed to deploy 2 accounts. RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have gotten beyond frustrated.

Foty
08-28-2017, 03:27 AM
This lag needs to get fixed already. SA is absurdly slow. And do not even try to blame the alleged ddos attack; this has been an ongoing problem for way too long. Switching accounts on Android is frustrating. Level up popup each time, then the skills popup. Every time. Every switch. And I can't forget about the 1-8 Kingpin popups that need to be Xd out. Too much for a level 3 kp. Then it takes forever for the attack stat to register. Cannot deploy any units until that stat loads. I started to deploy at 6 minutes 40 seconds. I have 4 accounts on a Samsung tablet. Each account had ONLY 65-70 deploys. In 6:40, I managed to deploy 2 accounts. RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have gotten beyond frustrated.

Can't forget the deploys that get kicked back as well

bevsxrs
08-28-2017, 02:37 PM
We didn't seem to have any issues during SA. Thankful for that!

BrisingrBoss
08-28-2017, 09:39 PM
I might be mistaken, but I believe he wasn't suggesting slowing down regen, but increasing your maximum full energy. Like when you level up you can increase it by 30?

How about an option that allows you to automatically use energy as it regens on a specified ltq? No wasted energy and you can avoid taking a break from work or real life every x amount of minutes.

Edit: Still waiting for the "Do Everything" button.

finally. how hard is it to understand this? max energy doesn't mean slower energy, only means more energy before you are full!!! I tried to explain it but i think he was trying real hard not to understand the concept. or just pretending not to understand. im not forced to check every 70 minutes as he seems to think. it is just an advantage to do so so i can use my energy and spend less gold to finish the LTQ. now if i had extra % max energy, i would have more energy max so I would be able to have more energy to use at once when it is full, plus it would take longer to fill up because there is more energy needed to fill it up!!!! not because i get less energy per minute.

Foty
08-29-2017, 03:18 AM
finally. how hard is it to understand this? max energy doesn't mean slower energy, only means more energy before you are full!!! I tried to explain it but i think he was trying real hard not to understand the concept. or just pretending not to understand. im not forced to check every 70 minutes as he seems to think. it is just an advantage to do so so i can use my energy and spend less gold to finish the LTQ. now if i had extra % max energy, i would have more energy max so I would be able to have more energy to use at once when it is full, plus it would take longer to fill up because there is more energy needed to fill it up!!!! not because i get less energy per minute.

So you want to basically have them bring something new into the game when the old stuff doesn't even work right? Do like everyone else and wait till your bar is full. There is no rule that says you have to check while you're at work. And how would the bonus be calculated? Those that have spent more to get mods get more energy?

sister morphine
08-29-2017, 05:56 AM
OK, but the crucial point is how much percentage is your bonus max? The 10% you suggested earlier would, at your rate of gain per minute, mean only about ten minutes difference; hardly worth it. For someone in your position a bonus of 50-100% would be more meaningful.

With that in mind, surely a total rethink of energy would be better. Give all players effectively unlimited energy. The amount you gain per minute would be determined as now, but your skill points would be used to modify that further, say 10 or 20 skill points for an extra 1 or 1% per minute. For game balance there would need to be a maximum somewhere, so maybe any unused energy you have disappears after 12 hours and the refilling begins again.

So you want to basically have them bring something new into the game when the old stuff doesn't even work right? Do like everyone else and wait till your bar is full. There is no rule that says you have to check while you're at work. And how would the bonus be calculated? Those that have spent more to get mods get more energy?
His complaint is that his bar is full after 75 minutes or so. It's a self-made problem at the end of the day. A bonus based on previous gold spending would be unacceptable. The game is already heavily weighted in spenders' favour (even ignoring the act of spending) without making it more so.

BrisingrBoss
08-29-2017, 09:08 AM
The 10% was to show how it works. Like when talking about %10 car attack. The new bonus would be applied to original base max energy so the more items you get that add +max energy, the more energy you need to fill up your bar. Oh I do wait till it is full like everyone else, having a bonus like this would not make anyone get more energy per minute, just allows for people to accumulate more before they go to waste. And I don't HAVE to check every 74 minutes, is just I waste energy if I don't. And when I do, I can do the ultimate gold free.

BrisingrBoss
08-29-2017, 09:10 AM
For those with slow regen, if they have enough of these bonus they would be able to use energy like once a day without any waste, so no this is not just for those of us who spent a lot of gold getting the +energy bonuses

BrisingrBoss
08-29-2017, 09:14 AM
Also for those who don't have a lot of regen it still takes about 5 hours to fill up 7k gold if you have like +16 energy regen. Which is pretty low. So you still would have to check your game at work if you don't want to waste it

Mrs Cash
09-03-2017, 07:47 PM
Rival list STILL wonky...not that I care, just happened to be looking for someone. Tried to attach screenshot, errors again, smh...

Foty
09-04-2017, 04:02 AM
For those with slow regen, if they have enough of these bonus they would be able to use energy like once a day without any waste, so no this is not just for those of us who spent a lot of gold getting the +energy bonuses

But to get the mods, I'm sure Gree will make it so you would need to spend gold. They won't give out anything for free. But I stand by my original statement, fix the issues that we all have had for years, then bring out new stuff. Adding new mods, events, bonuses right now is like polishing a turd and calling it a trophy.

Foty
09-04-2017, 04:03 AM
The 10% was to show how it works. Like when talking about %10 car attack. The new bonus would be applied to original base max energy so the more items you get that add +max energy, the more energy you need to fill up your bar. Oh I do wait till it is full like everyone else, having a bonus like this would not make anyone get more energy per minute, just allows for people to accumulate more before they go to waste. And I don't HAVE to check every 74 minutes, is just I waste energy if I don't. And when I do, I can do the ultimate gold free.

And if you can finish ultimate gold free now, how would this benefit you?

BrisingrBoss
09-06-2017, 12:39 AM
And if you can finish ultimate gold free now, how would this benefit you?

going back to original post, by allowing me and anyone else who gets these bonuses to not have to check the game so often. if i'm able to accumulate more energy before I'm full. as for anyone who doesn't have a lot of energy regen, having more accumulated energy also helps them get further in the LTQ because of more energy on the start point as well. really hard for me to understand how you dont get how it can help. maybe you should reset your points and invest mostly on stamina and see if it makes a difference for you. maybe that will help you understand why you would want to be able to have a larger max energy number. i do have a bonus to attack that is very useless. even if i reset my skill points, i have a 101 attack. pretty sure that sane type of bonus could be added to energy, if not percent, a numeric bonus which would add to your energy number. but, if you don'r use a lot of gold and really think that having too much energy regen causes problems then don't get it, and let others who have a better understanding on how it can help them in the game to invest their time and gold on these bonuses. but in my opinion as someone who spends trucks of gold monthly, is that i would benefit from having it.

Mr. Nezzar
09-06-2017, 05:59 AM
In other words, like sister said, he'd get ten or so more minutes before his energy is full, so he could wait ten or so more minutes before logging in and making sure his energy doesn't go to waste.

sister morphine
09-06-2017, 06:48 AM
going back to original post, by allowing me and anyone else who gets these bonuses to not have to check the game so often. if i'm able to accumulate more energy before I'm full. as for anyone who doesn't have a lot of energy regen, having more accumulated energy also helps them get further in the LTQ because of more energy on the start point as well. really hard for me to understand how you dont get how it can help. maybe you should reset your points and invest mostly on stamina and see if it makes a difference for you. maybe that will help you understand why you would want to be able to have a larger max energy number. i do have a bonus to attack that is very useless. even if i reset my skill points, i have a 101 attack. pretty sure that sane type of bonus could be added to energy, if not percent, a numeric bonus which would add to your energy number. but, if you don'r use a lot of gold and really think that having too much energy regen causes problems then don't get it, and let others who have a better understanding on how it can help them in the game to invest their time and gold on these bonuses. but in my opinion as someone who spends trucks of gold monthly, is that i would benefit from having it.
The point here is that anybody who's in a similar position to me (22 energy per minute, going up 2 each monthly cycle) gains little or nothing from this suggestion, and those on lower levels gain even less; except in the rare event of being unable to log on for a day, say. Once I'm on, let's say 40 per minute (assuming the monthly bonus continues), that might change.

I'm not saying I'm dead set against this idea, but as things stand it benefits only big spenders who've got quite enough advantages here already. It does seem that you're wishing to have your cake and eat it; spending big to get massive energy bonuses but unwilling to take the collateral hit of having to come on more often in order not to waste it. There was a happy medium point in all this (a lower energy boost level, but still much higher than the norm) which would have been more favourable for your logging on during the working day. You went way past it though. ;)

Foty
09-06-2017, 11:51 AM

That last sentence said it all. You spend truckloads of gold every month. So you're basically trying to get more bang for your buck. Just because you may get more energy accumulated before you're full, doesn't necessarily mean you wont check game less. Just means you'll have energy wasted cause you wont have anything to use if for since you already complete events.

BrisingrBoss
09-06-2017, 06:58 PM
that is something i did consider. but hey i get to use the extra energy to finish up the map. but some other times i get so busy i miss the deadline for the event, like today i did. so if i had so much regen i had it all finished last night, i would not have missed it. on MW for example i have over 96% battle regen, so basically i get to do one hit per minute. meaning i only ever need to spend gold to get even more regen bonuses and be even faster. on CC if i regen energy really fast i can concentrate on other activities like reading or working.

Mrs Cash
10-01-2017, 07:50 AM
I feel like I am beating a dead horse.
Same complaints, over and over, never get fixed.
It's exhausting.

One last time.

Fix Android lag.
Raid Boss leaderboards sometimes work, sometimes don't. Right now, highest level is okay but other 3 no bueno.
Raid Boss ammo total not working on the history tab.
Street Assault doesn't update in real time on Androids. Exiting and reentering during the final minute is painful, especially with the lag.
Street Assault, eliminate the damn popups, should show at the end of the battle, not during!
Hate and Revenge, 9 days is waaaayyyyyy tooooooooo loooonnnngggggg.
Ability to sort goals, they are scattered all over the place, no rhyme, no reason.
Forum chat dedicated to leader announcements. Or just create a 'syndicate alert' tab for all those damn donation alerts that clutter the feed.

Hmmmmmm, my original whine was 9 months ago, lets see what has changed:

Awesome, eh?

AstroGlide
10-13-2017, 02:34 PM
Wow....same issues Repetitively ! I agree 110%, it's outrageous that the lag is so bad on droid last minute Snipes are almost impossible !
In my humble opinion, maybe the game should be "Shut down" for a few hours every week/month until for regular system maintenance, like they did back in the good old days when CC worked perfectly, JUST MY 2&1/2 CENTS

TZora
10-13-2017, 07:16 PM
a few issues to begin with...

1. what is the use of defense buildings?
2. what is the use of respect points?
3. what is the use of team equip?
4. we have enough 'multiple upgrades' the upgrade specialist thing, can we have multiple construction specialists plz? May be one or two?
5. where have the bricks gone? there is a huge scarcity of bricks.
6. all buildings upgraded to lvl 10, can we have more levels? like, 20 levels for cash buildings plz?

things that need to be fixed:

1. bugs (there are plenty)
2. game loading times (urgent)
3. useless animations, plz get rid of those shutter closing, shutter opening on each attack. especially the animations where my player is fighting with a knife while the rival is shooting my player with a gun (lol)
4. new decoration items plz, old are boring and want some addition to the game.

TZora
10-13-2017, 07:18 PM
....JUST MY 2&1/2 CENTS

you spent 1/2 cent extra, gold buyer? :rolleyes:

Vile Lynn
05-09-2018, 04:54 PM
I'm pretty sure 2017 is over now...

Dj ANGERFiST
05-09-2018, 10:29 PM
I'm pretty sure 2017 is over now...

Lol you just working through, relevance checking?

Vile Lynn
05-10-2018, 09:16 AM
Lol you just working through, relevance checking?

Haha, kinda ;)

Part joke, part bump to remind me to read thru again and check for anything we still need to address in 2018

TZora
05-10-2018, 10:06 AM
Lots of new improvements are on the horizon!

horizon must be a far off place hmmm

Vile Lynn
05-10-2018, 11:04 AM
horizon must be a far off place hmmm

Cha... must be... but the sun hasn't set! ;)

Mrs Cash
05-11-2018, 02:56 PM
Getting very close to deleting the game, too much work, so much incompetence, too frustrating

TZora
05-11-2018, 06:02 PM
Cha... must be... but the sun hasn't set! ;)

i'm afraid, it might just be around the corner. to be honest, till the ppl continue to believe that something is being done, they will stick to the game. but lately, can see ppl losing hope and trust. that is not a good sign. just saying ..

Vile Lynn
05-11-2018, 06:57 PM
i'm afraid, it might just be around the corner. to be honest, till the ppl continue to believe that something is being done, they will stick to the game. but lately, can see ppl losing hope and trust. that is not a good sign. just saying ..

I know... I really do know and you should too! You've been around long enough to know that players have been posting for years and years, even since the old FUNZIO days, that the game is doomed and we are still here...

TZora
05-13-2018, 10:49 AM
oh well, we are oldies and we have invested some, would be hard for us to walk away. but the newbies wont give a damn. any business that stops to get new frwsh meat, ya know what happens. who knows what is this game going through right now? all those names we see on the leaderboards nowadays, are those even real? i doubt that. on the outside, it looks all glorious but what is going on the inside, nobody knows. and looking at the gameplay going down day-by-day, how far are we from getting doomed?

plus, in funzio days and even in gree days, people didnt get down to saying, "fix your **** you dumb ****s"

lol

Dipstik
05-16-2018, 08:46 PM
Game has been unplayable for me for a couple weeks now. Every time I try to open it it crashes. If I keep trying 12-15 times (at the normal 30-60 seconds load time each time) it MIGHT eventually open. Needless to say Crime City isn't worth that much of a headache and I haven't played in a while.