PDA

View Full Version : Scores didn't update last 10mins for SA

mistech
01-09-2017, 02:25 PM
The scores for SA rankings did not update the last 10 mins for final battles. I am sending in ss to prove this, we ended with same points after the last battle and it gave us that rank! Please look for the ticket and correct as others likely effected.

Thank you.

Looking at final results they were definitely not updated and lot of gold used. Before last battle points showing in final results. Going to effect top 20 at least.

mistech
01-11-2017, 04:55 AM
Ticket number was 3149446, we missed out on 2 Mafia prizes due to it not updating. Can you please look into this ticket for SA.

Thank You.

mistech
01-12-2017, 10:34 AM
CAN THIS PLEASE BE LOOKED INTO AND RESOLVED BEFORE WAR STARTS.

DUETCHLAND I, if we didn't update you might not have so you likely missed top 15 by looking at that last battle score so you might have a concern as well about a big issue and gold used!

This is a top 20 team issue that lot of gold used so would be nice to have it resolved before war before we consider using gold for another event.

If you would like I can post the screenshots here of scores BEFORE THE LAST WAR, last battle scores that did not update and a screenshot showing after war points displayed same along with old ranking we ended up getting but left upper corner from within SA menu window showing what correct points should be but did not update and the final rankings sheet will show the pre last battle score! So we lost out on the top 25 and top 20 prizes by looking at the rankings and lot of gold and demons used last battle for nothing then.

Can we please have the gold and demons returned from the last battle if rankings can not be updated.

Thank You.

Ticket number in previous post sent in day SA ended.

cajunman
01-12-2017, 11:24 AM
unless your team initials are S A S I don't think gree will do anything. it sucks that you guys got screwed, but gree is doing it more and more and care less and less about fixing issues. They still haven't awarded people I know for finishing the LTB to level 10 in time for the final prize. pictures have been sent and they said update to the new version and no reward given.

good luck
Ticket number in previous post sent in day SA ended.[/QUOTE]

Portnoy
01-12-2017, 08:14 PM
unless your team initials are S A S I don't think gree will do anything. it sucks that you guys got screwed, but gree is doing it more and more and care less and less about fixing issues. They still haven't awarded people I know for finishing the LTB to level 10 in time for the final prize. pictures have been sent and they said update to the new version and no reward given.

good luck
Ticket number in previous post sent in day SA ended.[/QUOTE]

Quoted for truth ^^^^

montecore
01-14-2017, 11:09 PM
Can you guys please keep things positive?

Dirty Larry
01-15-2017, 12:25 AM
Can you guys please keep things positive?

Only team that benefited was the top team. They are the worst.

montecore
01-15-2017, 01:05 AM
Agree to disagree.

Dirty Larry
01-15-2017, 02:33 AM
Agree to disagree.

So you think other teams benefited?

montecore
01-15-2017, 08:32 AM
I think all teams were equally screwed.